‹ Prequel: Friends With Benefits
Status: Sequel to Friends With Benefits.

Love-Fool

Say That You Need Me

Image

Love-Fool

Part 1

Say That You Need Me

Chapter 53

It was a Friday night meaning it was Beth and Frank’s date night, leaving Payton home alone to sulk and be sad. She had tried to call Joe and he didn’t answer… she didn’t blame him either; he was probably never going to talk to her again all because she was a fool. She lay in her bed, it seemed to be the only thing she had been doing lately. Her mind kept running back to Joe and what her mother said to her. Maybe she did love him. And maybe it would be nice to be his wife. She got up quick and grabbed her phone, she dialed his number quick and it went straight to voice mail “Hey, you’ve reached me, leave me a message and I’ll get back to ya.”
She just hung up the phone; she didn’t want to pour her heart out to a machine. She sighed lying back down, even sadder then she was before. He was probably with a beautiful woman right at this very moment not even thinking about Payton at all. She got out of bed and went into the bathroom, she hadn’t taken a shower in a week and she was feeling kinda gross, so instead of laying in bed anymore she tuned on the water, while the water was warming she looked out the bathroom window, to see rain starting to fall, they were do for a good rain and finally tonight they were having it. She looked down at the driveway to see her car getting a free carwash from the sky, which would save her an hour, not having to wash her car. The water was finally warm, so she walked over and undressed before climbing in.

****

Joe walked off of flight 7734 to Arizona, he would like to personally thank the dude who called and canceled his fight. The plain ride was stressful, the whole time he was trying to think of things to say to Payton once he got to her house, he ended up writing all the things he wanted to tell her on the barf bag. The little kid with a cold who was sitting next to him gave him the evil eye the whole time, even once telling him that was for when you’re sick.
Joe got through security then went to rent a car, by the time he got in his little peace of shit red car that was way to much for a one day rental, it was 8:30 at night.

It was pouring down ran and there was a traffic jam, he sat in the car tapping his fingers on the steering wheel, he was going crazy, if he didn’t get to her house soon he was going to die and his insides were going to blow out, His stomach was turning with nerves he had been shot down so many times what would be different about this time?

20 minutes latter he pulled up in front of her house, he saw her car in the driveway and the light on upstairs; he sighed in relief as he parked his car and ran out into the freezing cold rain. He walked up to the front door and knocked… he wanted a few seconds then knocked again.

No one was coming to the door, so he started on the doorbell, but no sound came from the doorbell, this made him a bit freaked out but he ignored that thought and knocked on the door again. Still nobody came and he started to get really freaked out. He twisted the door knob but it was locked, he then started kicking the door hard with his right foot and banging on it with his fists, he didn’t care what he looked like he was desperate.

No one was answering the door still, then a thought crossed his mind, what if she knew it was him and wasn’t answering the door because she didn’t want to deal with him? His heart sunk but he knocked a few more times to get nothing. He was now out of ideas; she wasn’t going to answer the door. So flying there, trying to act like some romantic douche bag from some stupid chick flick was the stupidest thing he had ever done. He slowly walked back to his car, getting soaked in the rain, but he didn’t care anymore.

****

Payton quickly turned off the water after hearing banging from down stairs, she was scared to go down there and find out what that sound was, after all she didn’t remember if she had locked the door or not, she got out of the shower and wrapped a warm towel around her body tightly, she slipped over to the window and looked out so see a strange car in her drive way and a man walking back to the car. she looked more intently at the person then her heart rushed to her throat. she quickly ran out of the bathroom and down the stairs, she pulled open the door and ran out of the house, feeling the pouring rain on her already damp body, the car was already driving down the road slowly, she tried to run after it running down the road as fast as she could, the car stopped at the stop sign then did a quick right turn, going out of sight, she breathed heavily.

“NO” she yelled, as if the car could hear her. She walked back to her house slowly not caring if the people in the houses saw her walking down the street in the rain wearing nothing but a bath towel. As she got back to her house she saw the red car storming down the street as fast as it could, she quickly ran into the grass so he didn’t run her over, the car peeled out into a stop and turned into her drive way quick.

The door flew open and the soaked man latterly jumped out of the car. They stared at each other; both of their hearts pounding, both breathing heavily.

“Joe” she cooed, but he stopped her.

“Just listen to me” he told her. She kept quiet as he talked. “Payton, I love you more then I have ever loved anyone, I know your scared but I won’t hurt you, I just wanna be with you, I don’t care if you don’t want to marry me, you don’t have to marry me, I’ll do anything to just be with you, I’ll give up my career and move here and I’ll work at your moms bakery if you want me to.. Just please, tell me you love me too, I can’t go on much longer.”

“Joe I…”

“Before you tell me I’m waiting my time” he cut her off again. “I can make you love me, I’ll do anything.”

“Joe…”

“Please Payton” he cut her off once again. “You don’t know how I feel about you, I can’t….”

“JOE” she yelled, this time her cutting him off. “Just shut up, already.”

He looked at her with pleading eyes, he was begging with his eyes now.

“Joe, I love you too” she told him. “And I would love to be your wife.”

“Really?” he asked shocked.

“Yes” she stated, looking down. He got closer to her and lifted her chin with his thumb. He didn’t say anything ells just smashed his lips onto hers.

He wrapped his arms around her waist bringing her closer to him, as her hands entangled themselves into his hair, after a few minutes he pulled away.

“You really want to marry me?” he asked. She just nodded.

“Good, then I won’t have to return this” he told her, pulling a little black box out of his pocket. She looked up at him then down at the box as he slowly opened it, reveling the most beautiful engagement ring she had ever seen. The next thing she knew he was on one knee in front of her.

Her heart was filtering as he began talking again, taking her left hand in his. “Payton Hemming, will you make me happiest man in this world by becoming my wife?”

“Yes” she managed to mutter, as the tears began to fall, she didn’t know why she was crying, but this was way better then the crying she had done this past week. He stood back up and wrapped his arms around her waist again, pulling her into a tight hug. His lips then met her again in a passionate kiss.

“We better go inside before we both end up sick” he told her, his forehead pressed to hers. She agreed and he shut the door to his rented car and fallowed her to the porch, as soon as they were inside he pressed her against the door.

“I want you so bad” he whispered in her ear. She didn’t say anything back just pressed her lips to his, wrapping her arms around his neck, he kissed her rough, they were alone and they both knew it, Joe slowly started back up, kissing her widely the whole time. He backed into a chair, that chair was one of the 8 chairs in the dinning room that was right off the front door. He spun around quick, and lifted her up onto the dinning room table, pulling the chair out of the way quickly, he stood between her legs as his lips left hers and he ran them down her neck, his hands feeling her wet body, both of them were soaked but neither cared. He pulled open the towel, reveling her naked body.

“It was like you knew I was coming” he told her. She bit her bottom lip as he slowly traced his finger over her inner thigh.

“Joe” she moaned his finger then traced over her heated clit. He did it again and again, making her go crazy. She moaned his name and pulled on his hair, before he looked back up at her and their eyes locked.

His lips went to hers again, as he slowly pushed her down onto the table. She pulled his damp shirt off over his head and raked her finger nails over his chest.

“Baby” he moaned, when he felt her lips on his neck. Her hands went down to his belt and took it off quick, she couldn’t wait anymore, she unzipped his pants and stuck her hand down between his jean fabric and his boxer briefs, she felt how hard he was and moaned loudly throwing her head back, he took this time to kiss her neck again, finding her sweet spot, making her moan again.

“What the hell are you doing in here?” a voice yelled, Payton’s face went white but Joe just cussed under his breath, why couldn’t they be left alone? He couldn’t wait any longer.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, well this chapter is my baby.. It took me a whole day to write it... most parts have been rewritten about 4 times.. This this chapter was the WHOLE reason I even did the sequel it was the main idea and ever thing ells came latter... At first it was meant to be Nick.. but things change and I think it was AWESOME with Joe... its still not the end of part 1... there's still more to part uno(ONE).

"How did you feel about this chapter?

Are you happy Joe and Payton are together?

Do you think they will brake up?

Do you think the author cried while writing this? :D ( I am sensitive when I'm sick...)

Pleas comment and tell me!!!