‹ Prequel: Friends With Benefits
Status: Sequel to Friends With Benefits.

Love-Fool

Say That You Need Me

Image

Love-Fool

Part 1

Say That You Need Me

Chapter 55

“I don’t want you to leave” Payton whined, Joe had been staying at her house for a week, the best week of her life.
“I don’t either” he told her, pulling her closer to him; they were lying in bed after they had gotten back from dinner with her mom and Frank. “We haven’t even had sex yet.”

“You still have two days left” she told him.

“Why don’t you comeback with me we can move into a house and have sex all day and night.”

“What’s with you and sex?” she asked.

“I like it…” he trailed off.

“And I can’t come back with you; you know that, my mom’s bakery needs me.”

“I know” he whined. “But I’ll miss you.”

“I’ll miss you too” she kissed him softly.

But what about latter on?” he then asked. “Like when were married?” He didn’t like bringing that up, well he did but he was afraid she was going to back out and he would be crushed again.

“I don’t know...” Payton trailed off, thinking. “She will need to hire someone ells, but that will take awhile you know, then the training.”

“Yeah, and I have to move out of my parents place first and all.”

“Yeah, I don’t think your mom and dad will like me staying there, I have heard they aren’t found of me.”

“Who told you that?” Joe asked.

“Nick and Annie…” she trailed off.

“Oh, well they may be a little right about that” Joe told her.

“But why?” she asked. “We were like family.”

“They think you’re a whore” Joe told her.

“Well, gee thanks” she muttered.

“But, baby, you know I don’t” he told her, nuzzling his nose into her neck. She smiled playing with his hair as he did this. Saying yes to marrying him was the best thing she had done, at least so fair and she couldn’t wait to see how the rest of their lives go.

****

“Hey, baby” Nick cooed in his wife’s ear, he had been at his parents house all day and finely came home to find his wife asleep on the couch.

“Annie” he shook her, just a little and her eyes flickered open.

“Nick” she smiled up at him, sitting up so he could sit next to her, witch he did. “How long have you been home?”

“Just a few minutes” he told her, wrapping his arm around her pulling her closer to him, she laid her head down on his shoulder and signed.

“What did you do today?” she then asked.

“Nothing much, talked to my dad about the music stuff, you know.”

“Yeah…” she trailed off.

“What did you do today, babe?” he asked, running his fingers through her hair.

“Just hung around, I saw Dani at the store and we talked for awhile, that’s about it” she told him. They didn’t talk anymore as they sat there longer, his fingers were making shapes into her back and it was slowly making her fall back asleep.

“I love you, Annie” he whispered in her hair, before softly kissing the top of her head.

“I love you too, Nicky” she told him, looking up at him and kissed his lips sweetly. He kissed back right away, deepening the kiss just a little.

She pulled away after a minute, to catch her breath; he left one last sweet kiss to her lips before she laid her head back down on his chest.

“Are you falling asleep?” he asked her, after a few minutes of silence.

“Hmm” she hummed. He smiled as he lifted her off of him and set her on the couch, he stood up quick then picked her up bridle style and carried her up the stairs, he placed her in their bed and kissed her forehead before shutting off the light.

He quickly got ready for bed then slipped under the covers; he wrapped his arms around his wife before slowly falling asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, here's chapter 55!!!!

Do you think this chapter was cute?

Do you think Pay will back out of their marriage?

Please comment and tell me!!!