‹ Prequel: Friends With Benefits
Status: Sequel to Friends With Benefits.

Love-Fool

Say That You Need Me

Image

Love-Fool

Part 1

Say That You Need Me

Chapter 56

“Payton” Joe shook her.

“Payton” he shook her again, it was 5:30 AM and he had to leave to get his plane. She woke up and looked at him, a little annoyed.

“I want to leave now” he told her.

“That sucks” she whined.

“Want to wake me to the car?” he asked.

“Yeah” she said, getting up, they walked down the stairs and out into the cold night, almost morning air.

“I’ll call you when I get there” he told her, he put his suitcase in the back of the car, then turned back to her.

“I’ll miss you Joe” she told him, walking closer to him and wrapping her arms around his neck

“I’ll miss you more” he whispered in her ear, he kissed her lips intensely before pulling away.

“I got to go home and tell my family were getting married” he told her.

“Good luck with that, their going to be pissed.”

“Do you still want to do this?” he then asked, it had been bothering him anyway.

“Still do what?” she asked.

“Get married.”

“Why wouldn’t I?” she asked.

“I don’t know…” he trailed off.

“I said yes didn’t I?” she then asked, hurt that he would think she didn’t want to get married.

“Yah but…” he trailed off again.

“Don’t worry, baby, I love you and I want to get married, if I didn’t I wouldn’t have said yes.”
He smiled at her, before kissing her again.

“And besides I had way to much fun this week to wanna back out” she told him, once they pulled away.

“What fun?” he asked. “We didn’t even have sex.”

“Sex is not the only fun thing in a relationship, its just fun being together” she told him.

“Yes, but I really want to have sex” he told her. She sighed rolling her eyes at him.

“You know, were not technically in the house right now, and I have an hour before I have to leave” he smirked at her, his grip around her getting tighter.

“We can’t do that outside; little kids are starting to get up now and going to school.”

“We can do it in the car… no one will see us” he told her.

“Yeah, and a car shacking and moaning in the driveway is normal.”

He whined and looking sad.

“There will be plenty of time for sex” she told him, patting his chest softly.

He whined again. She laughed at him.

“Your mean” he stated, pouting. She laughed again, before kissing his pouty lips.

“I gotta go” he then sighed.

“I know, call me when you get there” she told him.

“I will” he told her, kissing her again.

“I love you” she told him, trying to pull away from his tight grip.

“I love you too” he said, as his hands slipped off her waist.

She waved as he drove down the street, before running back in the house and right back to her warm bed.

****

Hours latter Joe got off his plane, back in the sunny state of California. He got his car and drove down the street, he looked at the clock and figured Payton was still sleeping so he would all her latter. Just then his phone started ringing, it was his mother, he sighed before answering.

“Hey mom.”

“Where have you been?” she barked into the phone. “Your father said you went to New York, but every time I tried to call you, you didn’t answer.” This was true he didn’t want to answer his phone and listen to her complain about Payton.

“Sorry, my phone wasn’t working” he lied.

“SO, why were you in New York?” she then asked.

“To see the kids” he told her.

“So, if I call Mari’s mom she will tell me you were there?” she asked.

“Uh… yeah” he stuttered, she couldn’t do that. “Why would you need to do that?”

“Cause, I don’t believe you, I bet you were in Arizona trying to win that slut back, but you know she won’t go back with you because she’s a hooch only looking for a good time.”

“Mom” Joe warned. “I don’t want to talk about this; I’ll be home in a little while.”

“And I’m having Nick and Kevin come over too” he then added.

“For what?” she asked

“I’ll tell you latter” and with that he hung up.

He then called Kevin.

“Hey, Joe” Kevin said, on the other end.

“Hey, dude” he stated. “I need you to come over to the family’s house.”

“Is something wrong?” Kevin asked.

“Nope” Joe smiled.

“Then what’s up?” Kevin asked.

“Listen, I’ll tell you when you get there.”

“Ok, dude, I’ll be there in an hour.”

“Alright” Joe said, then hung up, next was Nick. He dialed his number and waited for an answer.

“Hello.”

“Hey, Nick” Joe said.

“What’s up?” Nick asked.

“I need you and Annie to come over to the house.”

“For what, is everything alright?” Nick asked.

“Everything is good, I just need you to” Joe told him.

“Alright, we’ll be there in an hour” Nick told him, before hanging up. Joe smiled to himself as he continued his drive home.

****

Payton woke up and right away checked her phone, no one had called, she sighed happy she didn’t miss his call. She got out of bed and got ready for work, she walked down stairs to see her mother had already left for work.

Payton walked into the bakery to find her mother and some strange blond chick talking.

“Who’s this?” Payton asked.

“This is Fair, she is replacing you” Beth told her.
“What do you mean?” Payton asked.

“Well, you and Joe are getting married, so you’ll be moving to LA with him, and I need someone to work.”

“But..” Payton trailed off. “What about training and all that stuff?”

“She’s worked at tons of bakeries; she knows what she’s doing.”

Payton looked at them both weird, kinda hurt that she was replaced so fast, but that only meant so could go be with Joe faster.

****
The Jonas family was all sitting in the living room waiting for Joe to come home. They all were wondering what this was about, but some of them had their guesses.

Joe walked into his house, with relater papers in his hands, he had stopped by a relaters office to look at local houses for sale.

“Oh, hey, you’re all here” he smiled.

“Yes, now what the hell’s going on?” Nick asked.

“Well” he started. “Some of you were told I was in New York, cause I told dad to tell you that, but I was really in Arizona.”

“I knew it” his mother muttered.

“And I was with Payton.”

“Why do we care?” Nick asked.

“Because were getting married.”

“What?” everyone asked.

“Were getting married” he said again.

“Good for you son” his dad smiled at him.

More little “good for you’s” and “aw. that’s so cutes” came from some of them, others looked pissed off.

“How could you marry her?” Nick asked. “You haven’t even dated her.”

“We kinda dated before” Joe shrugged.

“That was not dating” Nick yelled.

“It doesn’t matter we both love each other and we want to get married.”

“She doesn’t love you” his mother yelled.

“Yes she does” Joe told her.

“Your not bringing that whore into this family” Nick then yelled at him.

“I am and you can’t do anything about it” Joe told him.

“You’re the stupidest person I think I’ve ever meet” his mom yelled.

“Do you ever think about anyone but yourself?” Nick yelled at him.

“You got married once and that didn’t work out, you would think you would learn” his mother yelled at him.

“All you care about is sex, and your marry someone cause they were good in bed.”

“And you’re marrying a whore… Joseph a whore, why can’t you be single for awhile, maybe you would meet a nice girl.”

“Alright all of you shut up” Joe yelled. “I’m marrying Payton get the f*ck over it, Payton is not a whore and she is a nice girl, if you don’t like us getting married don’t come to the wedding.” and with that he stormed up the stairs.
♠ ♠ ♠
DIdn't have time to proof read, so any f*ckups I will fix latter!!

Do you think Nick and Joe's mom were rude?

Do you think their right?

Please comment!!!