The Label-Less Girl

Meet The Life and The Living

Every story starts with a main character, that’s me. The story; well it’s kinda complicated, why? Because there are a lot of versions of it. If you came to my town, (yes, even though we are the capital, we are still a town, an urbanized town, but still…) and ask people my story, every one of them would give you a different one. Well there is someone who knows it: him.

He was the first person to care about me, to show me a world where your past didn't matter, only the present and who you live it with. I thought he was “the one”, but life isn't a fairytale after all, but then again, he wasn't mine so I never lost him, he just left.

But enough of the plot...

Let’s describe the principal character: My name is Helena Annabelle Rain (long name huh?) funny story about them. Helena - in honor of Helen of Troy, Anabelle - In honor of Edgar Allan Poe’s poem & Rain - I was born on a rainy day. I’m 16 years old well more like 30 because I had to mature quickly. I take pills since I have a memory and my mental state isn't normal for someone my age. What is normal, anyway?

I have one sister, my little sister, Louise. She’s quite a character, well if you saw my family, my ENTIRE family (aunts, cousins, uncles…blah, blah) you would say I’m the black sheep of the family, we are rich… filthy rich, but I really don't care, I’m not into that. I buy in Hot Topic or thrift stores, when my sister is worrying about what is she going to wear to the next party, I’m worrying about how am I going to skip the party.

My appearance is same as every other girl. Well, I change my hair every time I can (sometimes I even use wigs) right now its dark brown with some copper color on the bottom. My eyes are brown and always hidden behind some glasses. I’m 5’2” and I’m happy with my height. Tan skin even though I never go out (only on rainy days).

So this is basically my life. I’m the labeless girl. I don’t fit in any stereotype as neither other people in the world, but why labels? Because we need to feel as if we know the people, even though we never say hi to them.

Simple huh?
♠ ♠ ♠
I got this idea a long time ago.
I still haven't finished the story.