Status: Being Written As It Comes To Us. (Not Pre-Written) READ please!!! :)

Some Kinda Chemical Romance

Chapter 15: Make Amends and Try Again.

Pushing himself away from the table, Ray scours the stacks of food resting neatly on its surface. Spotting bagels he steps towards them and begins putting together Bob's favoured concoction of mismatched fillings. Once he's satisfied he's created a breakfast the drummer would approve of he gingerly walks towards the blue-eyed man. The plate of Bob's 'semi-genius and incredibly tasty creation' balancing between his long fingers. Coming up right behind the larger man, Ray announces with a sad and slightly pleading smile,

"My bad?" Bob instantly turns around, coming face to ceramic face with the plate as Ray was holding it to head height, as Ray lowers it, a remorseful smile still decorating his lips, Bob meets his gaze while gripping the plate with one large hand. He looks back down at it and smiles widely,

"Helluva peace offering, Toro." He picks up the top of one piece and lifts it to inspect the contents, his smile returns when he realises it's made exactly how he likes. Ray begins explaining himself, coming up with an elaborate reason for his recent behaviour, Bob just swallowed a large mouthful and grinned, "Man, you got your shit to deal with." He directs his eyes and jerks his head towards Gerard and Ray's gaze soon darts in the same direction before shifting back to Bob. Without looking back to the taller man the drummer mumbles, "Go deal," and continues munching on the free food.

Ray smiles broadly and claps a hand on Bob's stocky shoulder, he leaves with a quiet and heartfelt, "thanks man," and walks in the direction of his co-six-stringer.

As he comes up behind Frank he ruffles his hair with a gentle,"hey kid". Frank peers up with a scowl tainting his boyish features but as he registers Ray's smile it quickly turns into a grin. "Think you could forgive me? I was an absolute douche cock..." Frank looked down at his plate stacked with an assortment of flavoured pop tarts, brows creased in deep thought, as he looked up a wide cheesey grin splattered across his features and he nodded enthusiastically.

"I knew you weren't a big meanie, Ray." The grin was quickly dropped and was replaced with the most serious expression he could muster, still tinged with copious amounts of innocence that permanently tainted his features. "We can be friends again." He concluded with a small stiff nod, Ray grinned, he was quickly changing his mind about Frank and was seeing him in a new slightly adorable light.

"Alright, awesome." As Ray began walking away, he felt a tug on his sleeve, as he turned around he was met with an chest full of Frank. Ray wrapped his arms around the shorter man's shoulders when Frank beamed up at him before ducking his head back into the black abyss of Ray's hoodie covered chest and pretty much rested his head in Rays' armpit too. The embrace was short as Frank soon released his hold and turned back to his pop tarts with one more large smile.

Ray bee-lined straight for the younger Way brother, he knew this would be the hardest. He also knew he should admit his feelings for Gerard - considering Mikey knew anyway. He stepped up behind the shorter male and hesitated for a second, raising his hand to tap the others' shoulder but almost instantly bottled it and went to turn and walk off. A small chuckle and a hand clasping his wrist prevented him from going further. He swivelled back to face the youngest member. Mikey had one arm folded over his chest, the other still clutching his wrist, and an eyebrow raised expectantly.

"Y'know, if you didn't breathe so heavily and stomp when you walk then I might not have known you were there..." Ray opened his mouth to apologise but it quickly closed when he registered what Mikey had said, his brow furrowed,

"I do not breathe heavily or stomp!" Upon seeing Mikey's other brow shoot up to meet it's twin, Ray frowned deeper, "At least I never wore my glasses at the end of my nose and walked around thinking it looked good." Mikey let out an abrupt laugh,

"Yeaaaah... That did look pretty stupid." Ray nodded sharply with a smile decorating his full lips, "So. We here to talk about my brother, yes?" Ray nodded again, not quite sure how to begin. "You wanna start or should I?"

"Well, firstly... I'm really sorry for how I've been ac-"

"Ray, man, cut the small talk, I don't give a shit about any of that. You like like my brother." Mikey directed his eyes over to the table where Gerard was sat flicking at a stubborn piece of hair that seemingly wouldn't stay in place, Ray followed his gaze and smiled big, the sight warming his heart; that was the Gerard he knew. A chuckle forced his gaze back to the bassist who was now staring at him.

"That look says it all my friend... Tell him how you feel. Trust me, it won't end how you think. Just..." He looked back towards his brother, "Don't hurt him, make him happy Ray." They looked at each other and a sad smile graced Mikey's lips, "Give him something to stay sober for."

"I will, Mikey." They shared a smile and a hug.

"Oh hey, I noticed you took Bob and Frank food... where's mine?" They both laughed,

"Oh... Sorry man. Well, there's a whole table load of food you love over there, I thought rather than bring it to you, I could let you have it all."

"Haha, nice save."

"I know, quick thinking"

"Man with the plan..... Go to him."

"What?"

"Ray, man, you've been staring at him since you mentioned the table, just go." Again Ray averted his gaze to see Mikey smiling at him,

"I'm that obvious huh?" Mikey nodded, "Okay... but, we're cool, yeah?"

"Yes! Go! Grow some balls and get over there," With a chuckle, Mikey gave Ray an encouraging shove.

"Okay okay," Ray laughed, "I'm going."

After apologising to Jacoby, Jerry, Tony and Tobin of Papa Roach, Ray found Brian and told him he sorted everything out with everyone. After a small discussion and a promise it wouldn't happen again, that he would actually talk about shit with him, he returned to Gerard.

"So, how 'bout that date?" His smile faltered slightly after realising his word choice but its appearance maintained nonetheless.

Ray watched nervously as Gerard beamed up at him before glancing in the direction of his little brother. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Mikey smile and jut up two thumbs as some sort of indication that it was all okay. He looked back at Gerard moments before the singer met his gaze. Gerard's smile returns as he quickly answers, "Sure!" Ray was certain the answer sounded far too enthusiastic but he smiled back as Gerard took his outstretched arm.

"Great!"
♠ ♠ ♠
*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*
So... uhm.... Surprise?

A lot has been happening in my life, just... seriously. A lot, you probably don't wanna hear and don't care so I won't bother saying(writing?) it. I also lost motivation for this story, but now its back aaaand we're back, aaaaaaaand the story's back, aaaaaaaaaaaaaand.... yeah. S'all gonna be good now.

Thank you so much to everyone who has been patient with me and over-a-year-long lack of updating. To all whom are still interested in this story, we really appreciate it!

Let us know what you think. Bitch, yell, cuss and scream at me if you please. Whatever, just... show us there's still some love for this story out there? We (well I) promise (cuz I'll hound my co-writer to bust out a load of chapters) to ensure you receive a regular amount of updates. We're gonna try staying 3,4 maybe 5 chapters ahead so this won't happen again!

If you're reading this, then from the bottom of our battered blood-soaked and slimy hearts, thank you so much!