For the Heart of the Sun.

Pale and strange: with her light blond and violet colored hair, alabaster skin, and skinny body, the 16-year-old Veronica Passaro Miroiu appears not quite of this world, an alienation of body and spirit that causes her enormous pain, but proves her salvation. The seemingly friendless only child of divorced, emotionally remote parents, she is also an outcast at school.

The other kids taunt and harass her. They have been since she was just a preschooler. there are few other places she can go, which is how she ends up alone at night outside her apartment, swinging around a tire swing singing songs and thinking to herself. It's this kind of behavior that attracts the notice of a guy even paler than she is, Andy, an outcast of a deadlier kind. He moved here with a group of his best friends: Sandra, Ashley, Jake, Jinxx, and Matt. They travel around like gypsies and move from place to place. Veronica asks him why, but he doesn't give her the answer. He's strange to her. He doesn't wear heavy clothing in the dead of winter, he doesn't like the taste of candy, and his smell changes constantly.

A string of disappearances and murders begin to go down, including the disappearance of one of Veronica's tormentors, Claire. Due to the strange marks on the victims, they believe that it's some sort of animal on the prowl. These attacks have been hitting from city to city, and now, they had landed within Veronica's hometown.

Who could've caused all this? or should I say, what could've caused this?...

**HEADS UP: I suck at summaries, but bare with me. :) Oh yes, and the Banner is photoshopped by me, and yes, that IS actually Andy Six. lol. Just for those who're curious. **

Let The Right One In (Idea)© 2008 Tomas Alfredson.
For the Heart of the Sun © 2010 Skyler Kamikaze.

CHARACTERS:
Room 406:
Andy
Sandra
Ashley
Jake
Jinxx
Matt Good

Room 404:
Veronica Passaro Miroiu
Regina Miroiu - Mother.

Room 310:
Hyun Ki - Veronica's Best Friend.
  1. Chapter 1: Winter.
    "Do you wanna die?"
  2. Chapter 2: Crossing.
    "I'm not looking for any friends, so you can stop trying now,"
  3. Chapter 3: Death Rolls the Dice.
    "Looks like he already found himself a munchie."
  4. Chapter 4: Noiz Child.
    "So you're just gonna let me push you around then. Cool!"
  5. Chapter 5: Going Nowhere (Somewhere)
    "Andy!? Are you okay?!"
  6. Chapter 6: Softness.
    "You're so selfish sometimes,"
  7. Chapter 7: Apples & Spice Don't Make Everything Nice.
    "You always shoot for the moon, even when you don't have a rocketship to launch in."
  8. Chapter 8: Tea Leaves.
    "If it'll keep from someone getting killed or hurt, then that's what we'll have to do,"
  9. Chapter 9: Run.
    "Tell him you're sick, run out the back, I don't care. Just get away from him."
  10. Chapter 10: Don't Go.
    "Andy you're hurting me!"
  11. Chapter 11: Dolls to the Floor
    "You're ***ing nothing, Swine,"
  12. Chapter 12: Rummaging For Answers
    "I'm starting to think it's not even an animal that's causing all this."
  13. Chapter 13: Invite
    "That invite's only good for one so...don't bring another guy with you,"
  14. Chapter 14: Crown on the Ground
    “Welcome to our world, Zero,”
  15. Chapter 15: Into the Woods
    “You're not even going back,” He said with an amused grin, “You realize that, right?”