For the Heart of the Sun.

Chapter 10: Don't Go.

"Alright everone, time to hand in your english papers."

The sound of shuffling papers and small whispers went off in the classroom. Veronica handed her paper over to the guy in front of her. Unfortunately, it wasn't hers parsay. She only did the work, and Gretchen Kale got the credit for it. In return, the black haired girl and her goonies wouldn't throw her gym clothes into the toilets anymore. Seemed like a good deal at the time. Now, if only had it not effected her grade so much. She had managed to get by though, turning her work in only a day late each time. Mrs. Bester placed the papers on her desk and started to write on the chalkboard.

"Alright everyone," She sounded, "Today we're gonna read a classic at the end of this quarter: Bram Stoker's 'Dracula'."

Everyone except Vero let out a strained groan. The blonde was personally excited to read such a well-written and exciting novel. Mrs. Bester turned towards her students and placed her hands on her hips.

"Now, now, everyone, it's not that bad of a read," She explained, "For homework tonight, I want you find a good vampire novel of your own and write about it. Any vampire book."

Vero's doll eyes widened slightly. She had the perfect book in mind.

"I want your 3 chapter summaries by next friday, and the rough drafts by the monday after that, I'll remind you again in the future,"

The bell rang out freedom and Vero packed up her books at lightning speed. She got up out of her desk and proceeded down the aisle, but she was cut short when one pink stiletto stood in her way. Her foot caught under it, and she ended up falling to the ground. Her books went everywhere, as did her sketchbook's contents. A wave of laughs went off as papers fell like snowflakes and fell on the ground around her.

"Quiet down, guys! Quiet!" Mrs. Bester called as she rushed over to the student, "Veronica, are you alright?"

She didn't answer. What was the point? It was all just gonna fall on deaf ears, anyway. No one actually cared about her well-being here.

"Veronica? Veronica!"

"She's probably fine Mrs. B, she just tripped!"

"I'll be the judge of that, Gretchen," Mrs. B informed, "Veronica, can you get up?"

The pale blonde nodded lightly, her face still facing the floor. She slowly moved to sit on her knees as Students stepped around her. The english teacher instructed a couple of the students to help pick up her papers. The entire time this was happening, Vero pictured herself somewhere else. She wasn't in the school anymore. She was with Andy, and they were sitting beside one another in a field. It was dark out, and the only thing shedding light was the full moon in the sky. The moon shone brightly with it's navy coat stretched across the sky, decorated with stars like glittering diamonds. She smiled lightly, holding her hand out for Andy to hold.

"Vero!"

Veronica planted her hands onto the ground and slowly made her way up onto her feet. She looked down at them in shame as she gathered all the books and papers some of the students helped pick up. Mrs. Bester stepped closer to the pale girl and looked at her with concern.

"Veronica, are you sure you're alright?"

Vero smoothed some hair behind her ear and nodded.

"I just need to lye down," She peeped, "Do you mind if I go to the nurses?"

Mrs. Bester knew right away where this was headed. She was gonna use the classic "nurse" excuse and then escape through the exit doors at the first chance of freedom. She had to keep a better eye on her this time.

"How about you just rest here on one of the desks," She offered, "I'm afraid I can't have you visiting the Nurse all the time. She gets pretty annoyed when students make appointments and don't show up. You know what I'm talking about, don't you Vero? You've been skipping out on important stuff for all of your classes, and..."

Veronica's big, doe like eyes traveled down to the jeweled shell pin that her English teacher wore on her lapel. There were several tiny, shiny pearls surrounding a little conch shell that had little gold flecks on it. She peered at it from time to time as Mrs. B dragged on about being a good student, and staying in school, and how important it was to be punctual. It wasn't long before the bell for next period rang, and Mrs. B wrote out a pass. Veronica took the pass and headed down the hallway somberly. So much for getting a little sleep in before Gym.

"Hey piggy!" Gretchen cooed, "Ready to work out that fat ass of yours?"

Vero looked up from looking at her feet. A new croanie had replaced Claire, who was in fact still missing. This one's name was Becca, and she was just as mean.

"Did you hear me, Pig?!" Gretchen yelled, "I asked you if you were ready to work off those jelly rolls!"

"...yes..." Vero mumbled just barely.

"She's fucking pathetic," Becca laughed.

"Wait till you see this bitch run, then you'll really see what pathetic is," Gretchen laughed, "See you on the track, porky!"

The three girls sprinted off towards their crowd of friends, and Veronica managed to slip away to under the bleachers. She made her way inside, averting criss-crossed bars of metal and trash that was littered all across the ground. She stepped over one more bar before looking up and almost letting out a yelp. Another boy was under the bleachers. For a second he reminded her of andy, but much, much shorter. He had long black hair, pale skin, dark eye liner, piercings in his lip, and once more another curious pair of baby blue eyes. He wore all black as well, and just like all of them, he smoked. He had an unlit cigarette tucked between his lips, and he was looking over at Veronica with strong curiousity.

"Can I help you?" He asked. Veronica held her hands to her chest, shaking her head no rapidly.

"I-I was just...um..."

"Piiiiiggy!" Gretchen called. Vero let out a squeak and ducked down to the floor. She curled up into a ball as Gretchen and her crew made oinking noises over and over. They called out for her all around the gym, but their little swine was nowhere to be found. The mysterious boy watched as Gretchen rushed by the bleachers, swearing that she'd find Vero and punish her later. The blonde girl whimpered in dismay and sniffled a little. Oh, how she wished that Andy was here.

"Those girls're after you, huh?" He asked. Veronica looked up at him and nodded.

"They've been after me since Elementary school," She admitted. The dark haired boy nodded lightly and took the cigarette out of his mouth. He held out his hand and smiled lightly.

"My name's Ricky," He replied, "And what's your name?"

"Oh, V-Veronica, but I liked to be called Vero," She answered. Vero held out her skinny hand and gently shook his. She looked at him and noticed that he was eyeing her with a smile.

"So, you're the famous Vero," He replied. The blonde girl furrowed in confusion.

"I'm sorry?" She asked. Ricky let out a scoff and looked out towards the gym.

"I've heard about you before," He replied.

"A-Are you a friend of Andy's?" She asked curiously.

"You could say that," He answered with a little laugh at the end. Vero let out an uneasy chuckle and looked back out at the Gym. Gretchen and the two other girls were going back into the locker rooms, probably to toss her clothes in the toilets. Her eyes traveled down to her Keds shoes at the thought of walking in the cold again.

"You should fight back,"

Vero looked up at him curiously.

"You shouldn't take their shit," He repeated, "You should fight back. Maybe then they'd leave you alone."

"Y-yeah..." She had heard that phrase too many times. First from Andy, and now from this boy she barely knew. Now that she thought about it, where on earth did this boy come from? Was he staying with Andy? She never saw him before. She opened her mouth to ask him a question when it was cut off by the sound of a whistle. Vero shot her head over to where the Gym teacher was standing.

"Alright! Class dismissed! Everyone to the locker rooms!"

She watched through the gaps on the bleachers as the girls and boys piled into the locker rooms. She let out a small sigh and turned to look back at Ricky.

"Shall we go insi-" She let out a small gasp at the fact that no one was beside her. Ricky was gone. She turned back quickly to look through the bleachers and saw Ricky's small, skinny frame walking beside a few boys to the locker room. God, he was fast. The door shut completely, and the coast was completely clear. Vero stepped out cautiously and walked by herself into the Girls Locker Room.

To Vero's utter dismay, her clothes were indeed in the toilets. Her frilly white shirt was now stained yellow with urine, along with her robin's egg blue skirt and tights. The blonde girl peered into the toilet with grief as she contemplated a way to get them out. There was no other way but to use her bare hands.

After getting her clothes out (and washing them each by hand in the sinks) Veronica placed her clothes in a plastic bag and walked to her regular locker in the hall. She twisted the lock open and dug in to find the extra set of clothing she brought. She had made it routine to bring an extra set of clothes everyday. You never know who just might throw food at you in the cafeteria, or shove you in the school's pool because you didn't bring a bathing suit. The key was to always be prepared, and today she was. She took her extra set of clothes into the Girls bathroom and changed. Once she was done with that, she walked out towards her locker and found Ricky standing beside it. She stopped for a moment, but continued to walk forward and stopped right at her locker.

"Can I help you?" She asked curiously, opening up her locker to shove her soiled clothes inside. Ricky's pale blue eyes locked with her big doll-like ones. He smiled lightly and leaned closer to her.

"I was wondering if you wanted to hang out after school," He spoke. A pale blush appeared on Vero's cheeks. He reminded her so much of Andy, and thinking about him alone gave her butterflies.

"Well, I'm afraid I already have plans," She replied, "B-But if you want, you can come over and help me bake a cake for someone."

"Sure, who's it for?" He asked curiously.

"M-my neighbor Andy," She replied meekly, "I thought it'd be nice to make him something pretty and delicious for him and his friends."

Ricky's eyes flashed a little.

"Are you sure you want to make him food?"

"Well...I'm pretty sure, why?"

A smirk stretched across his lips.

"No reason," He replied, "That's awfully sweet of you. I'm kind of jealous of him, actually."

"Jealous? Whatever for?" She asked curiously.

"A sweet, attractive neighbor brings him home made sweets," He answered, "What I wouldn't give to have that every now and then."

Veronica put her hands to her chest as another blush arose to her cheeks. The bell rang out the end of the school day, and all the students poured out of the exits. Ricky looked towards the exit door, and then back at Veronica.

"I'll meet you by the front door, okay?" He spoke, "I gotta go talk to a kid about giving me some smokes."

Veronica nodded her head and watched as Ricky disappeared into the crowd of students. She smiled brightly, but that was quickly cut off when a body smacked into her, making her hit against the lockers with a loud thud.

"WALK MUCH?!" Gretchen yelled with a laugh. Her two cronies beside her screeched and howled with laughter as they continued towards the exit. Veronica let out a wimper as she slid down to the floor, cradling her now bruised arm that had jabbed against the combination handles.

Once she summoned up the courage to stand and carry her bag, Veronica slipped on her thick sweater and walked out the front door. She braced herself for a wave of snowballs or chunks of Ice to be pelted at her. When she didn't feel anything, she opened her eyes to see a familiar, skinny figure clad in black standing at the bottom of the stairs. Her eyes widened and her heart pattered with utter delight.

"Andy!" She squealed, rushing down the stairs to leap into his arms. Andy stuck a cigarette into his mouth and opened his arms wide as she leapt into them. He hugged her tightly and spun her around as Veronica placed several little kisses on his cheeks and lips.

"Hey, hey, hey," He laughed, taking the cig out of his mouth, "God, it's only been six hours since I last saw you."

"I know, but I'm just so excited to see you," She chirped, "I missed you so much."

Andy's smile grew bigger as he gently lifted her chin and placed a sweet kiss on her lips. She smiled lightly into it and wrapped her arms around his neck. He loved the taste of her lips. They were like sugar and honey, it was perfect. The skin on them was soft and smooth like velvet. He honestly couldn't imagine how on earth this girl was considered a freak, she was practically an Angel to him; a goddess of some sorts, a rare china doll that he wanted to cherish and treasure always. And that's exactly what he planned to do. Veronica was his, no one else's.

"Ahem," A voice coughed in front of them.

Andy rolled his eyes and broke the kiss slowly to see who their interruptor was. The minute he saw the long, ink-black hair and the piercings on his lips, he knew exactly who it was. His blue eyes widened to see Ricky standing before them, a shit-eating smirk on his face and a cigarette in his hand. Veronica broke away from Andy's embrace and stepped over to Ricky.

"Hi!" She chirped, "Did you get what you needed?"

"Sure did," Ricky answered, taking a small drag, "What's up, Andy?"

Andy's fists clenched and his eyes bore into Ricky's.

Why the fuck are you here.

"Nothing much...how...are you?" He replied, struggling to keep from yelling and ripping his head off. Ricky merely smiled and took another hit,

"I'm good, I'm good," He answered, "Just thought I'd stop in town for a bit. I heard...the residents here were aboslutely charming. A pleasant distraction from...our day-to-day lives. I heard their taste was impecible as well."

He spoke that last sentance with such emphasis, but that isn't what pissed Andy off. It was the fact that he was looking at Veronica when he said it.

"Vero, I think we should go now," Andy spoke, taking hold of the blonde girl's hand.

"Yeah we probably should, let's roll," She chirped, signaling for Ricky to follow. Andy stopped in his tracks and looked back at the boy.

"And where the hell do you think you're going?" He asked.

"Andy," Vero breathed, "That's rude. Ricky's coming over to my room to help me out."

"With what?" He asked sharply, making Veronica furrow a little. She quickly blew it off and flashed a sweet smile.

"It's a surprise,"

"Yeah Andy, it's a surprise," Ricky replied. Andy shot him a death glare as his eyes flashed silver for a breif second. Ricky's eyes flashed a menacing violet and flashed his fangs from behind Vero's back. Andy was about to flash his when he realized that Veronica was in front of him, and that would ruin everything.

"Vero, darling, I don't need any more surprises," He urged, "I think this little hangout between you two should happen another day."

Veronica cocked her head a little and pouted her lips in confusion. Andy's heart began to soar. God, she was so cute.

"But why?" She asked curiously. Andy looked over at Ricky, and then back at her.

"I'll tell you back at the apartment," He replied. Veronica looked down at her feet in disappointment and sighed.

"Alrighty then," She replied, "If you're so keen as to not be surprised today, then we'll have to reschedule."

The blonde girl turned towards Ricky and smiled brightly.

"Is that okay Ricky?" She chirped. The black haired boy smiled lightly as he finished off his cig and tossed it into the snow.

"That's fine, whatever you want, Doll,"

Vero let out a small giggle while Andy's insides burned. While Vero got out a piece of paper to write down her number, Ricky looked at Andy with an amused smile.

She's quite the catch, Biersack. Mind if I have a bite?

If you so lay a finger on her I'll rip your fucking insides out.

Such harsh words, it's not like you own her or anything, Biersack. She's just a human.

I don't give a shit! You're not touching her.

You talk like you have feelings for this girl. You sure it's not just your stomach talking? Or perhaps your dick? You haven't fucked a girl in a while, have you? Not since that one time

Shut up.

It's nothing to be ashamed of, if anything she probably died all happy and shit. During mid-orgasm. That's when the heart's ripe and the blood is all hot and rushing through the vei-

"We're done here," Andy spoke out suddenly. He took hold of veronica's hand and started leading her away from the school. He began to fume over the fact that Ricky had found him, and was now eyeing Veronica. Vero was his, no one else's!

God, where the fuck did he even come from?! How did he find me?! Ugh, if he's here, than the others can't be too far behind. Jesus, if any more of them show up here, this town's fucked.

"Andy, Andy what's the hurry?! What's wrong!"

He ignored veronica's pleads and kept walking. His grip on the pale girl's arm grew firmer and firmer as he continued to think about Ricky. He wanted to bite him, tear his head off, just get rid of him in some way so that he could be alone with veronica again. His selfishness was consuming him, so much to the point where he began blocking everything out. Four words, however, from Veronica's sweet voice managed to break past his barrier of Jealousy.

"Andy you're hurting me!"

Andy snapped his head around to see her attempt to pry his hand off her arm. his grip on her was making her whimper, and so he let go altogether. She rubbed her arm lightly as Andy stepped closer to her with sad eyes.

"I'm so sorry, Vero," He apologized, "I just...don't know my own strength sometimes...you're so fraile."

"I-I know," She peeped, looking down at her awkwardly skinny legs, "I'm trying to work out but...I'm just too freaky looki-"

"Don't," He interrupted, "Don't finish that sentance. You're perfect to me."

She smiled lightly and leaned upwards, placing a kiss on his cheek.

"Thank you," She sounded, slipping her hand into his, "Come on, we'll go to my room and bake something."

Andy smiled brightly and nodded.

"Sounds wonderful," He spoke happily.

"Race you to the door!" She chirped, suddenly darting ahead with a laugh. Andy continued to walk the same pace and watched as she raced through the snow, her pale violet and white hair flying behind her. He looked at her, and then down at his hand.

If anyone's the freak here, it's me...

Veronica slipped on her hello kitty apron and tied her hair up into a loose, messy pony tail. Andy was still in the doorway looking in with a worried expression.

"Umm..." He let out, making Vero turn her attention towards him.

"Andy, what're you still doing out there?" She laughed.

"I have to be invited in," He replied, "It's a...cultural custom..."

"Oh...okay, well, you can come in..."

Andy smiled lightly and stepped inside, taking off his boots at the door and slipping off his leather jacket. Underneath he wore a simple black T-shirt and Black skinny's that were ripped at the knees. He also wore a couple studded belts and hung a black bandana off the side of his pants. Wearing all black brought out the curve he had in his hips, and the skinniness in his legs. Now that she got a good look, he was almost as skinny as she was.

"So," He sounded out, "What're we making today, miss?"

"I was thinking cupcakes," She chirped, getting out an old cookbook, "Would you eat one?"

His mouth shifted over to the side as he shook his head lightly.

"I don't do so well with sugar,"

"Another cultural custom?" Vero asked. He nodded to her lightly. Veronica gave him a small smile, but looked away at once the minute she felt her smile fall. She had really hoped that they could enjoy cupcakes together, but perhaps this was for the best. After all, sharing candy turned out to be a disaster for them. She couldn't fathom what eating a cupcake would do to him. She placed a hand to her heart at the thought.

Oh, how dreadful! She thought out, a wave of worry suddenly coming over her.

All of her fears suddenly subsided as a pair of arms wrapped around her waist. Andy placed a small kiss on the bare skin of her shoulder.

"It's fine, Vero," He whispered, "Let's make them for someone else, like your mother."

The pale blonde nodded to the idea. They ended up making a beautiful batch of white angel food cupcakes. They were placed into pale pink cupcake cups, and topped with Robin's egg blue fondant. She and Andy drew pretty little patterns on top with white frosting, although Andy had a little more trouble with making them look fancy. Instead of little ribbons and swirls like Vero, he just made crosses and lightning bolts.

"These look perfect," She chirped proudly, staring at their work of art with joy. She picked up a cupcake and took a small bite, smiling brightly at the taste of the sugary, moist cake.

"I'm guessing they taste perfect too," He replied, laughing lightly,

That night, Veronica and Andy sat on the jungle gym once more. Andy had himself a cigarette while Vero drew patterns in the layer of snow on the floor.

"Andy, how come you got so tense when I invited Ricky over?" She asked, "I've never seen you so upset before. Do you hate him or something?"

Hate was an understatement for him. He loathed Ricky Olson with a firey passion.

"I don't hate him," He lied, "I just...we have a bad history with each other..."

"Really?" She asked. He nodded to her lightly and took a small drag, exhaling the smoke towards the sky.

"He and I go way back," He explained, "We never really got along, ever since our parents brought us together. There was always bad blood between us."

"How long have you guys known each other?" Vero asked.

Andy's eyes flickered a little as a smirk stretched across his lips. He put his cigarette to his lips and inhaled slowly.

"Since birth,"

The year was 1787 in the era of the beautiful Queen Marie Antoinette. Spring was ripe in the air, the roses were in bloom in the gardens, the marble fountains releasing cool water for the birds to swim in. The extravagent household of King Louis XVI was filled with lavishness, from well-dressed servants to rich and powerful house guests, among those being Andy. Andy was staying with Marie and her husband. He was working as a servant for Marie at first when she was younger, but after she became queen, he became one of her most honored guests and most treasured friend.

"Andy," Marie called out, reaching over and picking a strawberry off of one of her many sweets. The pale, blonde haired queen turned her head to the right and noticed a tall, lanky figure dressed in black stand before her. She smiled brightly at him and sat up in her lounge chair.

"Yes, Mary," He replied.

"Are you enjoying your stay here?" She asked, popping the strawberry into her pink mouth, "Is everything to your liking? Much better than the servants quarters, isn't it?"

"Yes, very much so," He replied, his eyes averting away from her. She was currently sporting nothing but her white thigh high stockings and a large, pale blue feather fan that was spread over her. Her hair was curled and had jeweled flowers and little birds in them. Her lips and cheeks were rosier than usual, she had done herself up for this occasion.

"Why won't you look at me? Am I gross to you?" She asked.

"Not at all, you're just...indecent right now," He replied, "I must leave, the king could come in here and-"

"The king is away on a two day hunt," She interrupted, sliding out of her seat and whisking the fan away, "And the servants are all out in the gardens..."

Andy still kept his eyes away as the queen stepped closer to him. She slid her hands up his clothed torso and over his shoulders. She pressed her naked body against him and leaned closer to his lips.

"What mystery lies behind those pale blue eyes of yours," She whispered, "Tell me Andy, can a heart still break once it's stopped beating?"

"You of all should know, your highness," He whispered back.

Marie's lips just barely grazed his own as she stopped in her tracks. Her eyes met his and they flashed gold. A smirk appeared on her lips as she pulled away and stepped back.

"Of course I would know," She whispered with a laugh, "You're too loyal, Andrew. You should indulge in a little sin once in awhile. If you're not doing so, you're not having fun."

"Doing so would turn me into a monster," He replied.

"And you already aren't?" She asked coyly. Andy's eyes traveled down to the floor before looking back up at her. The turned a bright silver. She grabbed her silk robe and wrapped it around her, walking back over to her lush lounge chair and laying across it.

"I have a new boy here," She announced, "I turned him just last week. He's a newborn, like you, but not as...hard headed as you are. He has more a free spirit, he's perfect for me."

"What's his name?" He asked.

"Richard," She answered, "I want you to take him feeding tonight. Show him the ropes so he can prepare for the opportune moment."

"'Opportune moment', your grace?" Andy quoted.

Marie picked at the buttons on her chair as a devilsh grin stretched across her lips.

"All will be revealed in due time, love," She replied, "Just wait. We won't have to hide soon."

Andy looked down at the floor once more before bowing and leaving the room. He stepped out into the hallway and noticed another boy dressed in all black standing before him. His eyes were a curious shade of blue, his skin a creamy shade of pale, making the red in his lips pop out even more. His hair was jet black, and longer than Andy's. Half of his hung over one side of his face instead of tied back like Andy's. Andy looked at him up and down.

"Are you Richard?" He asked.

"I am, are you Andrew?"

"I am," He replied, "Meet me at the stables tonight. I'll take you out so you can eat properly."

"I already know how to eat," Ricky replied with slight irritation.

"Ripping the heads off chickens and leaving the mess the next morning is not knowing how to eat," Andy retorted, "I'm going to teach you to eat properly, and to leave no traces behind."

A smirk appeared on Ricky's face.

"Very well, teacher, I'll meet you at the stables,"

Andy nooded with a small smile and brushed past him, his shoulder purposely bumping into Ricky's in the process. He walked over to the kitchens and found Rosemyrta, a servant girl who was all too familiar with Andy's current state. She was going through it herself.

"Did you see Marie's new pet?" She asked, emptying out a pot of potatoes on the table. Andy swiped an apple off the kitchen counter and nodded as he tossed it up and down.

"I did, I talked to him just now," He replied, "He seems like he's gonna be a handful."

"I'll say," She scoffed, "You should've seen the mess he made last night, Andy, it wasn't pretty. The rest of the servants are getting worried that there's an animal on the prowl."

"Well they got that right,"

"Andy," She hissed, her voice turning to a whisper, "I'm being serious. The chickens, they didn't just have their heads ripped off. Their insides were shredded to nothing, and not one ounce of blood was left. I could tell he even licked it off the floorboards in the coupe. He's violent, Andy, he's not like how you and me are when we get hungry. He gets greedy, this isn't good."

Andy's eyes traveled over to the knife that was sticking out of the table.

"Think of how he'll get once he tastes human blood," She whispered quietly, "He's going to start a massacre."

"He won't," Andy sounded, "Not if I teach him how to eat right. I'll do everything in my power to help him."

Rosemyrta shook her head as she pulled out the knife and began to cut the potatoes.

"I don't know," She sounded, "He's a reckless one, that Richard. He won't take your advice just off the bat. Judging by last night, he does what he wants."

"Well he'll come to realize quickly that that kind of thinking is what's gonna get him killed," Andy replied, "I'll handle it, Rose. Don't you worry."

Night time had rolled around, and the silver moon was lingering high in the sky. It was a clear night out, the stars were sparkling in the sky like diamonds on a navy blue blanket. Andy was waiting by the stables. It had well been over an hour and Ricky still hadn't shown up.

"Where is he..." He hissed, looking around cautiously. He was getting angrier by the minute. He wanted this over and done with, he wasn't going to wait any longer. He turned his head over to the house. His eyes widened a little. The light in Queen Marie's room was still on. He turned his heel and faced the house completely. He saw Marie walk up to the window. Once again she was without clothes, but this time, a figure was standing behind her. It was Ricky. He was kissing her neck and fondling her left breast. Marie's eyes were closed as a satisfied smile appeared on her face. Andy's insides burned as he swore under his breath. He looked away in anger as he stomped away from the stables. How could he just do that?! How could Ricky just sleep with the queen like that?! How could his queen, his so-called "Friend" betray his king like that!!

He walked over to the servants Quarters, fuming furiously about what he just saw. He needed to talk to Rose about this, hopefully she was still up. He walked up to the lavish house made of Limestone and Marble and saw that dim light was beaming out of the windows. He walked up to the door and knocked on it lightly, patiently awaiting one of the servants to answer. He didn't hear anything. He furrowed and knocked on it again. Same result. He carefully walked over to window next to him and peeked through the window. The sight that he saw made his eyes widen and make his body jump back and hit the ground. Blood had been spattered everywhere, along with the torn limbs and insides of the servants.

His breathing became rapid as he broke down the door with a kick and rushed inside. The smell of blood reeked everywhere. He looked around at all the torn heads and shredded up torsos of his friends and other men and women he had worked with. Bloody hand prints and feet marks were all over the floor and the wall.His stomach began to twist. Only one thing could've done this.

He searched around for his best friend. He couldn't find Rose in here anywhere. Perhaps she was inside, and still didn't know about this massaccre. He turned away and ran out of the horrendus scene, making his way back to the house as fast as he could. He rushed into the house and sped over to the kitchens. He stopped. No one was there. He turned towards the stairway and flashed his fangs with a violent hiss. He rushed upstairs to Marie's room. He busted open the door to find Rose sandwhiched between Marie and Ricky, their mouths attatched to her skin and currently finishing up sucking out her life. Marie was the first to break away as Ricky continued to greedily suck down on Rose's blood. Andy's eyes began to turn black as his fangs grew longer in his mouth.

"Don't touch her!!" He screamed, rushing towards them at amazing speed. Just then, out of nowhere, two of her Royal guards appeared and stood between him and the three on the bed. They all let out a menacing hiss as they grabbed his arms and threw him down onto the ground. The floor boards let out a loud crack as a few of them snapped underneath him. The two vampires pinned him to the floor as he writhed and screamed out Rose's name repeatedly. Ricky finally broke away and let the girl's body fall back across the bed. Crimson liquid dripped down his pale lips as he looked over to Marie for approval. She smiled lightly and placed a long, seductive kiss on his lips.

"Wonderful work, Richard," She cooed, gently wiping away some of the blood smeared on her lips. She looked down at a still screaming Andrew and smiled lightly.

"Now...what do to with you?" She asked with a giggle. She turned to Ricky and smiled evily.

"What should we do with him, pet?"

Ricky looked down at Andy as the boy hissed and cursed at him. His black eyes had returned to their remotely normal form. They were now bloodshot with tears and pain, making his silver eyes pop out that much more.

"We should hang him," Ricky hissed, "Or bury him alive so he starves to death."

"Hmmm I like that idea," Marie chuckled, "Let's arrange a hanging."

It wasn't until two days later that the entire country of France had discovered the truth. Vampires had indeed returned. Marie stated that it was him who murdered all her servants. including Rosemyrta. She had also said that if her servant Ricky hadn't caught on, he would've murdered her and King Louis XIV himself.

"The killing wouldn't have stopped there either!" She yelled out to the crowd of french villagers, "He would've come into your homes and murdered your families! Your livestock! He would've raped the women and make them bare his spawn from hell!!"

Everyone let out a menacing yell as they threw everything from produce to stones at Andy's emotionally numb body. His neck was decorated with a rope noose as he stood atop the gallows awaiting his death. He looked up at the balcony as Marie and the King sat on their thrones, holding each other's hand. The king looked down at his most trusted servant with both pain and anger on his face. Marie looked at him with a small smirk on her lips. Andy stared up at his betrayer as a bible verse was chanted out from the preist who was spritzing holy water on the floor boards next to him. His deep blue eyes flashed silver as he noticed a figure appear behind Marie. It was Ricky, and he was looking down at him expressionlessly. Andy's insides twisted as his pupils instanly shrunk.

I'm going to fucking murder you.

The priest shut his bible and walked up to Andy, twisting his face in disgust.

"...And may you be cast back into hell from whence you came..."

He spat on him as he walked off the gallows. Andy's eyes were on Ricky's the whole time as the black haired boy smiled suddenly.

Good luck.

The executioner pulled the lever and the floor from underneath him went out.

Andy opened up his eyes. He looked down and saw Vero's pale shoulder in front of him. That's right, they were on the couch watching a movie when they fell asleep like this. A blanket had been placed over them. Her mother must've come home from work. He gently kissed her shoulder as he shifted around and sat her up. Veronica let out a groan as she limply fell asleep on the other side of the couch, resting her head on the arm. Andy let out a chuckle and slipped off the couch, reaching over and picking her up bridal style without faltering. Vero wrapped her arms around his neck instantly as he began to walk them back to her room.

"Andy," the pale girl mumbled, using one hand to rub her eyes, "Andy what's going on?"

"Nothing sweetheart, it's fine," He whispered.

He set her down on the bed and tucked her in. He then leaned into her ear and kissed it gently.

"Just go back to sleep, baby doll," He whispered. Veronica opened up her big, doll-like eyes and smiled sweetly at him.

"Stay with me tonight," She whispered. Andy let out a small chuckle and shook his head.

"I must go and live, or stay and die," He recited. The pale girl's heart fluttered at the fact he recited Shakespeare to her.

"Tomorrow night, then?" She asked.

"Tomorrow night," He agreed quietly, "Good night, good night, a thousand times goodnight."

He placed a kiss on her lips. Before he could break away, Vero's hands gently cupped his cheeks and deepened the kiss. She broke away slowly and looked at him, her cheeks turning pink with an innocent smile on her face. Andy ran his hands through her blonde hair, she was just so precious. He leaned into her lips once more and gave her a passionate kiss. That kiss turned into several more kisses, and that morphed into him getting on top of her with his shirt off. This was different from those other times he;d been with girls. He wasn't getting hot and heavy with Vero, and it wasn't like Vero was bent on having sex with him. She was just showing that she cared for him, and that she wanted to know him just a little more.

"You have pretty skin," Vero whispered, kissing his shoulder and hugging him tightly. Andy sat up staight and pulled her up with him. He reconnected with her lips gave her one final kiss before kissing her forehead.

"You have pretty everything," He whispered back, placing a kiss on her cheek, "and I'm sorry, but I have to go now."

"Okay," She whispered, giving him another kiss before snuggling in her bed. Andy tucked her in once more and gave her a small kiss. He then walked out of her room and turned out the lights, leaving her room officially for the day that was about to come.
♠ ♠ ♠
You heard right, readers, I'm including the boys in Motionless in White.
Josh and Chris have my heart. Jussayin. <3