Sequel: Powerplay
Status: Done! Check out the SEQUEL! It's called Powerplay.

Don't Stop Believin'

I'm Just Not Ready

[Chapter 10]
[Bella's POV]

I woke up to Pavel's side of the bed empty. He must have went off to practice or to Zāta's house. I decided to get out of bed, even if it wasn't willingly, I went to the dresser drawer Pavel cleaned out for me and pulled out a Panic! At The Disco shirt, along with skinny jeans and some black high tops.

I went into the kitchen and made myself breakfast, consisting of coco puffs. YUM!

While I was eating Pavel called. "Hello." I answered with a mouth full of coco puffs.

"How would you feel about going mall with Alicia?" He asked.

"Ummmmmm...sure. I can do that. I need to get clothing anyway."

"Thank. Promise you behave."

"I'll behave. I promise."

"I talk to you later." Pavel then hung up, leaving me 15 minutes to get ready. Or at least that's what his txt said.

I finished eating, and headed over to Zāta's house.

I rang the doorbell and was let in. Alicia was wearing a black and white minidress. God she looked like a slut. What does Henrik see in her?

"You do realize that it's December? That means it's cold out and you should probably cover yourself up. You look like a hooker anyway." I smirked at my insult.

"Hank like this dress. He think it sexy. I wear for him. He request me wear today. I look better than you. You look like girl from K Mart ad." She started laughing. I lunged for her and she knocked me on my ass, resulting in her laughing harder.

"Lets just get this over with." I was PISSED!

She finished applying her makeup. We both got in my car and headed to the mall. We ended up going to Victoria's Secret and picking up underwear, clothes, lingerie, lotion, lip gloss, and perfume. We actually had a good time.

"Pure Seduction mmmmmmmmmmmmmm." She looked like she was like in a trance.

"Smell this. Love Spell is almost addicting." I was smiling. She smelled it.

"I like. Try lip gloss." She handed me a lip gloss tester and a lip gloss stick to dispense the lip gloss on to try it. I tried it. I smiled and nodded that it was good. She smiled back. "Perfume!" She sprayed Dream Angels Heavenly on herself and sprayed Love Rocks on me.

"I love it! I have to buy it!" I was grinning.

"Pavel will love." She was smiling at me.

"Pavel does love." He started kissing my neck. I screeched, startled. "Want Pavel buy stuff for you?"

I smiled at him. "You don't have to."

Pav took the stuff from my hands and bought it for me. We kissed and waited for Alicia to purchase her items. Pavel looked kind-of worried. "Hank with ex- girlfriend. Ex-fiancé."

The smile on her face disappeared in record time. "Where?"

"The Joe." Pavel looked disappointed; not in me or Alicia, but in Henrik. "I take Bella home. Thank you for take her shopping."

She nodded. "My pleasure. We had fun." She put on a small smile and said her goodbyes and took off toward the Joe Louis Arena.

"I worried Bella." Pavel whispered in my ear.

"It'll be fine." I kissed him.

He took my hand in his and walked me to his car. He took my bags and put them in the back seat of his car. He brought me home, carried me inside, and set me on the bed. He kissed me and got on top of me.

"Pavel...I can't. Not yet." I stopped him.

"Why?" He looked hurt.

"Because I'm not comfortable with it yet. That's why." Pavel looked hurt, I didn't want to hurt him, so I kissed him.

I slid his shirt off and smirked. He kissed me. I kissed him back and smiled.

"I want you so bad." He was smirking.

"Then ta..." I was interrupted by the phone ringing. Pavel got up to answer it, then didn't come back for awhile.