Sequel: Powerplay
Status: Done! Check out the SEQUEL! It's called Powerplay.

Don't Stop Believin'

OH BABY!

[Chapter 11]
[Alicia's POV]

I heard beeping; relentless beeping. It felt like someone put a very loud bell next to my ear and kept making it go off. Honestly, it was annoying as hell! When I opened my eyes to punch whoever was annoying me like this, I see a big, Russian head in my face. I pushed him away. "Too close, Syukie."

"Alicia. You awake." Pavel was grinning.

"Why there beep? Annoying. Shut off beep." I was covering my ears by that point.

"You in hospital. Bad accident. Car totaled."

"Yesterday really happen?"

Pavel nodded. "Hank regret what he did. Hank want you. He get rid of ex."

I scowled. "Fuck Hank. He go rot Hell! Fuck Hank!"

"Alicia. I need ask you something. Need serious answer." I nodded. He took that as his cue to continue. "I no think Bella love me. Maybe she use me for money. Maybe she puck bunny."

I laughed. "Syukie, Syukie, Syukie. Bella love you. She no know how show she love you. Be patient. She learn."

"Thank, Alicia. You are good talk to. Help Pavel a lot."

I nodded. At that moment, someone walked in. Someone I never thought I'd see again. "Chris."

Chris Chelios smiled at me. "Alicia, my little French lover."

Pavel looked very confused. "You know each other?!"

Bella walked in the room. "Alicia! Are you okay?! Pavvie told me to rush here!" She sounded out of breath.

Chris put on a sly smile. "How about you two go get yourself and us some lunch. I'll pay. You two eat then bring us some food back. No rush. We need to catch up."

Pavel nodded. "You knee look heal. When you come back? We need defense."

Chris was walking towards me. When Pavel spoke, he stopped. "I'll be back for the game tonight." He then dug out the credit card from his wallet.

Pavel nodded and took the credit card from Chris' extended hand. He interlocked his and Bella's hands and walked out of the room. Off to get us some food.

Chris sat on the edge of my bed. "I haven't seen you in 3 years. Almost 4. It was your 21st birthday. I remember buying you your first legal alcoholic beverage at the club." He smiled at the memory. "We had sex that night. Crazy. You disappeared. I never saw you at the games or clubs or bars. Nowhere. I missed you. When I heard about your accident, I searched every hospital in Detroit. Third time's the charm, right? Like your lucky number." His lips were getting awfully close to mine. "I know you didn't like the 23 year age difference the next morning, but age is only a number. We can make it work this time."

His lips pressed against mine. They felt so good, so warm. He noticed when I kissed back, causing him to deepen the kiss and press his body into mine. He traced his tongue around my bottom lip, but I denied him entrance. He proceeded to grab my chest, causing me to gasp. He used that opportunity to shove his tongue in my mouth. He showed me what he wanted to do. He showed me what I missed. He gently rubbed my chest, stopping only when my phone rang.

"Hello?" Chris answered my phone for me. "How long has it been? 45 minutes? No way. Okay. I'll have the Cajun chicken sandwich and Alicia will have a chicken Caesar salad. She wants the chicken warm. If it's cold, you should be expected to be pelted with cold chunks of chicken. Oh. Make sure it's grilled, not breaded. Yeah. Okay. Bye."

"Who was that?" My lips were swollen from his rough kissing. My god, was it worth it though.

"Pavs. He wanted to know what we wanted from Panera Bread."

"You remember what I like."

"Baby, I can't forget anything about you." He went back to kissing me, straightening up when he heard Bella and Pavel's voices in the hallway.

Pav gave us our food. I watched as he walked. I just noticed how twitchy it was.

"What going on with you two?" Pavel's looked worried.

"Dont ruin my chances, Twitch. I am just trying to get Alicia to finally be my girl." Chris grinned and took a bite of his sandwich, trying to be sexy.

Pavel's looked pissed. "We talk outside. Now." Pavvie grabbed Chris' shirt and pulled him out of the hospital room.

Bella walked up to me. "Please tell me you aren't going to hook up with him."

I shrugged. "No one else."

"What about Drew Miller."

I sighed and relived the nightmare. "Drew reason I in hospital last time. Time Hank found me." I spat Hank's name out. It came out so sharp it could cut someone.

Bella gasped. "Oh. I'm so sorry. I didn't know. Alicia. You can't just give into him. He's almost double your age. Me and Pavel did the math in the car."

"He all I got now."

"You have me and Pavvie. Were going to hook you up with someone. Detroit is playing Chicago tonight. If we can get you out of here, we can get you to the game."

"Why I want go see Chicago? What so important?"

"Hmmmm. Chicago has a lot of hot hockey playing guys. You need a guy. Do the math. Besides, most of Chicago's players are single!"

"I like idea. Get me out of hospital. Let go hockey game!"

Just then, Pavel and Chris walked into the room, the doctor following. Bella whispered our plan to Pavel. Pavs grinned and nodded, turning to the doctor. "Sir, girl need come with. Last chance see brother before he go home. Both have $350 glass seat ticket to Red Wing game. Lot of money waste. She say she feel better. She go then we bring her back hour after game?"

The doctor nodded. "I'm sure that will work Mr. Datsyuk. There is a slight thing I would want in return. Your autograph and Mr. Chelios' autograph on a picture for my son." The doctor pulled out a camera.

Pavel and Chris posed together for a picture. The doctor went and printed it, coming back 10 minutes later with a Sharpie to sign it. They signed it and with the doctor's help, got all of the tubes removed from me.

I got dressed in some of the clothes Bella packed for me. It was just a pair of jeans, a white tank top, and a black NHL sweatshirt. It was overall a cute outfit. She grabbed a pair of my white stilettos. I hugged her when I walked out of the bathroom. She hugged back. Before i knew it, I was being rushed into Pavel's car. Pavel was making sure Chris stayed far away from me. I don't know why, but the gut feeling I was having was saying that it was a good thing.

Pavel drove us to the Joe. Bella and I walked to our seats, flashing tickets that were courtesy of Pavel. He was really too sweet. Me and Bella would just talk about her and Pavel while we waited.

"He think you might be use him. He hope not. He say you no show you like him. I say you nervous. I say you show him when ready."

"Thanks, Ali. I do love him. That's what scares me. It's been only a few days. You don't fall in love that fast."

"Love first sight. No one believe it really happen. As you see, it happen." I cracked a smile.

"I guess."

"Just talk Syukie. He understand. You both be happy."

"Thanks for the advice, Ali."

"Anytime, Bellzy"

We watched as the boys skated out. We cheered very loudly for them. Next, the Blackhawks skated out. The whole team skated by us. Last, but not least, their fearless leader, Jonathan Toews, followed, completing their line. Save the best for last, I guess. He suddenly stopped, right in front of me. He smiled. Minutes passed and he stayed there, looking straight into my eyes, only leaving when Patrick Kane broke him our of his trance by hitting him with a hockey stick. Jon took one last look at me, smiled, then skated to his team. That was fucking weird.

"Toews was EYEING YOU UP!" Bella grinned at me.

"Maybe." I smiled, feeling the butterflies. This is going to be one hell of a night.

The boys played a hard 1st period, but Chicago fought back just as hard, leaving first period scoreless.

It was now 1st intermission. Of course the press decided to interview captain Jonathan Toews, considering the whole staring incident right before the game. You could hear his interview over the speakers and you saw the footage on the Jumbotron.

Jon smirked at the reporter's question. "Why did I stop? I saw something I liked. Someone I wanted. Let's just hope she accepts my invitation. I gotta start off by winning this game for her." Jon looked confident. He showed one last smirk, then walked deep into the locker room to his team.

Not even a minute later, a guard came up and handed me a pass to the away team locker room. "I no go without friend. She need one too." I smirked. The guard sighed and handed Bella a pass. This is going to be awesome.

Before we knew it, the stars were back on the ice and the second period had begun. Toews kept his eyes glued to me as he skated past. Wow. I think Hank noticed, considering he tapped Jon's shoulder and dropped his gloves. Jon laughed and dropped his gloves. Pavel skated over to the 2 boys as the fight was about to start and pushed Hank away, leading him to the bench. Pav retrieved Hank's gloves and threw them at him. Jon put his gloves on, smirked at me, and went to go face off. Jon got the puck, weaved through the 5 red wings, and scored on the upper right corner. He did a victory dance and pointed at me as he skated by. That goal was for me.

The butterflies multplied and I blushed. Bella squealed. This was a good moment for me.

2 hours and a hat trick from Jon later, the score was 3-0 Chicago, and the NHL stars were skating off the ice.

"I gotta go cheer Pavel up."

"Come with meet Toews first. Please. I so nervous."

"Okay."

We both walked calmly to the away locker room and waited for the signal to go in. As soon as we got the signal, we walked in, both of our eyes going wide.

"Holy half-naked Hawks." That was the only thing I could choke out. Wow. That's kind-of embarrassing.

I heard Patrick Kane bust out laughing. "Jonny boy! Your lovely lady is here. She brought Datsyuk's girlfriend with her."

As if on cue, Jonathan Toews walks up to us. "I'm glad you came." He smiled at me. "I was wondering if you wanted to go out to dinner once I get dressed." His eyes looked hopeful, yet nervous.

I nodded. He grinned.

Kaner decided to ruin the moment. "So. How old are you, sexy?"

I laughed. "I be 25 on what you American call Valentine Day."

Kaner chuckled. "Got yourself an older woman, Jonny."

Jon chuckled softly. "I'll be 23 in April."

I smiled. "I no mind younger guy. 2 year not bad."

Bella smiled. "I'll just leave you two love birds here. I'm going to go find Pavvie. Have fun, Ali."

I nodded. Bella left. Now I was alone with a whole team of half-naked Blackhawks.

Jon got dressed and smelling good while I zoned out. "You ready, Ali?"

"Yeah. Sorry."

We both got into Jon's car. "I'm guessing Ali is just a nickname. What is your full name?"

"Alicia Argeneau."

"Thats pretty."

"Thank."

He smiled at me then took me to a cute little Italian restaurant. We both got spaghetti to share. I got a Vodka Cranberry to drink while he had a Bud Lime. We fed each other pasta and had a bit too much to drink.

Jon paid the bill and had the restaurant owner call us a cab. Jon picked me up and we both got in, me ending up in his lap. Before we knew it, our lips were attatched. We were kissing hungrily, both wanting more. He slipped his tongue in my mouth and his hands in my shirt as we were riding to my apartment.

The driver cleared his throat to get our attention. "We've reached your destination."

Jon paid him and carried me up to my apartment. I handed him my keys and giggled as he fiddled with the lock. He pushed the door open, threw the keys on the table, and closed and locked the door. We started making out some more and he brought us to the bedroom. In seconds, both of us were out of our clothes and doing the deed.

We both fell asleep in each others arms and him inside of me, both in ecstacy.

The next 3 weeks were going good. Jon was now my boyfriend, me and Bella became best friends, Chris found a girl and he'll leave me alone, and Pavel and Bella are doing amazing. I walked into the doctor's office for my check-up, smiling, thinking about Jon. I realized I was 2 weeks late for my period and requested a pregnancy test; just for shits and giggles.

The doctor came back with the results. I dropped my jaw and the paper.

I called Bella.

"Hello?" Bella was giggling. "Pavvie stop!" She giggled more.

"Bella. I need you pay attention."

Her tone got all serious with a tinge of worry. "Alicia, what's wrong?!"

"I'm pregnant."