Sequel: Powerplay
Status: Done! Check out the SEQUEL! It's called Powerplay.

Don't Stop Believin'

I Love You More Than Anything Else In The World!

[Chapter 14]

[Bella's POV]

A few months have passed. It's now June. The playoffs are winding down and the season is still going on for my baby, but it had ended for Alicia and her boyfriend. Pavel and I decided to help Alicia cheer him up by double dating at the zoo. I was now almost 5 months pregnant and showing. Alicia was in the same state. We were nicknamed the penguins by Pav and Jon because we waddled, me more then her.

I was sitting at The Detroit morning practice, watching Datsyuk attempt to play after he messed up his foot, it wasn't going to well. All his team mates were giving him a hard time.

After practice was done I went to meet him by the locker room. I was wearing a sweatshirt with his name and number on the back, hoping it covered the baby bump a little bit. I leaned against the wall waiting for him to come out.

After about 5 minutes he came out, he was the last one out since he had to have his foot looked at again. "Is it better?" I asked when he came out.

"Kind of." He replied, then kissed me, changing the subject.

I kissed back, letting the subject go.

He took my hand and lead me out to his car. I got in, laying my head against the window. "You okay?" Pavel asked me, looking worried.

"I'm fine." I smiled. "Just tired."

He went back to driving, but took my hand.

When we got the the zoo, he took my hand again and brought me inside. We had to wait about 10 minutes for Alicia and Jon to show up.

When they finally decided to grace Pavel and myself with their presence. Alicia and I immediately made eye contact and smirked. Making the guys worried.

Alicia spoke in French. "Manchot." (Penguin.)

I spoke in Italian. "Pinguino." (Penguin)

Jon sighed. "Why do I have a feeling that we're going to go see the penguins?"

"Because you are." Alicia dragged him to the fish building, while Pavvie and I followed behind.

She finally stopped in front of the penguins. She pointed to the tallest one. "I going name penguin Jordan Staal."

I laughed and pointed to the one with the longest feathers. "Kris Letang penguin!"

Pavel pointed to the one with the most girl penguins around it. "Sidney Crosby penguin."

Alicia shook her head. "No. He stupid. Max Talbot get girl. He yummy French-Canadian. Maxime Talbot penguin." She pointed to the same penguin that Pavel just pointed to, he looked sad, so I decided to cheer him up.

"You tried." I kissed him, he kissed back. "That's all that matters." I smiled, getting him to smile back.

Jon laughed. "In honor of Marc-André Fleury and his big teeth, I declare that penguin to be him." Jon pointed to the penguin with the biggest beak.

Alicia and Jon kissed, then ran off the another part of the zoo, leaving Pavel and myself alone at the Penguins.

"Come here." Pavel said, he was sitting right next to glass, watching the penguins swim back and forth. I went over to him, and sat down next to him. He pulled me onto his lap and placed his hands on my stomach.

"They're amazing." I said, watching the penguins swim and dive.

"Yes you are." Pavel whispered in my ear, then kissed me.

I kissed him back, smiling.

He then got up, pulling me with him. He got down on one knee and pulled out a gorgeous red box. "Isabella Marie Ricci, will you marry me?" He asked with perfect English. He opened to box, showing a huge diamond ring.

I was speechless, all I could do was nod.

He put the ring on my finger, and got up, pulling me into his arms. "I love you." He whispered.

"I love you too."

•••

It's now year 2012. Pavel and I have been keeping our engagement on the down low, meaning only one other person knows, besides family. That person being my best friend and almost sister Alicia. But that was about to change Pavel has decided to announce the engagement tonight after the game.

I finally got Gabriel's little jersey on that his father decided to get him, I had on a matching one.

Gabriel was born on October 31st, 2011. It is now September 30th, 2012. Gabriel is nearly 1 year old. I am almost 27.

Pavel decided to put Gabriel and me right behind the player bench for this game, which made me happy. They played through the game, Pavel getting a hat trick.

After the game, he had an interview on the ice, and told the reporter that we are engaged.

The camera then found me a Gabriel.

Pavel skated over to us, and helped us onto the ice, taking Gabriel, holding him. "And this our son. Gabriel." He said, introducing him to the public for the first time.

I smiled, holding onto him so I didn't fall.

After the game, we went back home. Pavel put Gabriel to sleep then found me in the kitchen making a late night snack. "Eating again." He asked.

"Yeah. Just hungry."

He pulled me into the bedroom, pushing me back onto the bed. He slide my shirt off and kissed my stomach.

I laughed, smiling.

"You mine tonight." He kissed me.

I kissed back. "We can't. Not tonight." I said worried.

"Why? You no love Pavel anymore?" He said, voice tinged with sadness.

"No. I love you more then anything else in the world."

"Then why?"

"I'm pregnant again."
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments are loved!!!!!