Sequel: Powerplay
Status: Done! Check out the SEQUEL! It's called Powerplay.

Don't Stop Believin'

Sneaky Valtteri

[Chapter 17]

[Alicia's POV]

*2 weeks later*

"You look gorgeous." I turned around to see that Bella had walked in. I smiled. "Thanks. I can not believe that today is big day."

Bella smiled warmly. "I know. Henrik really unaware of how lucky he really is. You look stunning."

I smiled at Bella through the mirror. I thought of Jon. My Jon. It broke my heart to whisper my last goodbyes to him. 

Bella noticed something was off, so she squeezed my hand. "You're doing the right thing. You love Henrik. Hank loves you. We're watching Christian for 2 weeks while you two honeymoon in Sweden and France."

I smiled and nodded. I heard the music start up. "It time for you to walk with fiancée. Time for me to marry."

I watched Bella wall down the aisle with Pavel. My breath caught in my throat when the song changed. I felt a hand on each of my shoulders. My "fathers", Lidstrom and Osgood, were there to walk me down the aisle. They both linked their arms through mine. Liddy smiled warmly at my while Ozzie kissed my forehead. With that, we walked down the aisle. 

I don't think that the priest was too happy for having to ask two men if i had permission to be given away. He looked quite annoyed actually. I rolled my eyes and ignored him. I took the hand that Henrik had extended to me. He smiled and kissed my hands. He whispered to me.
 "I love you."

I smiled at him and whispered.
"Je t'aime." (I love you.)

We went through the entire ceremony at a sickeningly fast pace. Before I knew it, the rings were on our fingers and we were about to kiss. 

I looked to the doors. No sign of Jon. I looked Henrik directly in the eye and smiled. "Kiss me."

Henrik pushed the rest of my veil back, grabbed my face with his big warm hands, and kissed me.

"I now introduce to you Mr. and Mrs. Henrik and Alicia Zetterberg."

Henrik pulled me close and I smiled. This was where I was meant to be.

•••

After the food, cake, dancing, and embarrassing photo montages, Henrik and I headed to the car. We had already kissed our son goodbye and thanked Pavel and Bella for watching them. 

We got a ride to the airport from Liddy. Our first stop? Sweden. We wanted to start our honeymoon off pretty low key. We'd be in Sweden for a week then head to the airport to catch our early flight to France.

We thanks and bid Liddy farewell before going through security and boarding the plane. As the plane started to take off, I rested my head on Henrik's shoulder. He smiled at me. "Goodnight, Mrs. Zetterberg. I love you. Sweet dream."

"Goodnight, Mr. Zetterberg. Sweet dreams. I love you."

As the plane took off, we both fell asleep, comfortable in each other's arms.

•••

*3 weeks later*

Hank and I have been fighting CONSTANTLY! Bella was always with Pavel and he was always with Hank. I barely saw my best friend nowadays. I had to replace Bella, so I sought out comfort in Valtteri Filppula. 

Val was probably the sweetest guy I've ever met. Some of the guys teased and said he was in love with me, but never around Hank.

Val asked me out to dinner tonight. I gladly accepted, seeing as Jon had Christian. Val took us to some fancy italian place. It was formal, so I wore my goldenrod dress and gold stilettos. Val took one look at me and licked his lips. He took my hand and brought me in the restaurant. 

"Alicia. You look stunning. How can Hank ever say that you look trashy?"

"He said that?"

"Yes."

I bit my lip. "Hank is an idiot. I am regretting marrying him."

"He's sleeping with his ex."

Val poured me some wine after we sat down. I slammed it. I sent the waiter to get me something strong. "Is he now? How did you figure this out?"

Val showed me a picture of Hank's ex sucking his cock that was dated yesterday by his phone. "I'm so sorry sweetheart. You know I'm always here for you."

"I know, Val, thank you."

We split a tiramisu and finished our alcohol. Thank god we took a cab. We walked out, both pretty tipsy. We stopped at the liquor store to get more smirnoff before heading over to the Joe Louis Arena. 

Val took my hand and led me to the athletic trainer's medical room. We sat on the beds, joking, drinking. Before we knew it, we were both WASTED.

"I love you, Alicia." That was all he said before he thrusted into me. He was driving me wild, making sex something meaningful for once in a LONG time.

"I think I kinda love you too, Valtteri."

One thing I learned about Val tonight was that he could go for a REALLY LONG time. I'm guessing we were fucking for at least 3 hours. He only stopped when he saw a couple standing in the doorway... Pavel and Isabella.

Val smirked. "He couldn't keep her away from me. It was only a matter of time. Now that she's straying, I can make her mine." He started laughing before continuing to thrust away.

As soon as round two finished, he dressed us both and we took a cab back to his place. Val took my hand and walked me to his room. He picked me up and laid me on his bed.

"I love you, Alicia."

"I love you, Valtteri."

"As you should." Val smirked and snaked his arms around my waist, plotting on how he was going to steal me from Hank... for good...
♠ ♠ ♠
Read and comment!!! :)

Check out the new spinoff of This story called Powerplay!
It's a looooooooooooove story STARRING Valtteri Filppula.
Don't worry... in this story, Val will "disappear" dur to Henrik ;)