Sequel: Powerplay
Status: Done! Check out the SEQUEL! It's called Powerplay.

Don't Stop Believin'

Big Day + A Big Surprise = Not Good

[Chapter 18]

[Bella's POV]

It's been about 3 months now since Pavel and I had our second child and we were even married yet. We had a baby girl named Ana. All the while Alicia was planning our wedding. Thank god for best friends.

•••

It was the day of Pavel's and mine's wedding. Everything was perfect, thanks to Alicia. My dress was a beautifully by Alicia herself. Who would have thought that she could make something like it in 3 months. It was like any little girls dream dress.

As I was putting it on with Alicia's help, there was a knock on the door.Alicia opened it and there was my mother. "Who let you come?" I spat out, my perfect wedding was now ruined by family I didn't want to see.

"I came to see my only child get married."

"Where's Dad?"

"He's waiting to walk you down the aile."

"Good." I had Alicia finish helping me with my dress and hair. Then walked out to him.

"You look beautiful baby girl." He kissed my cheek all Italians do.

I blushed, almost breaking out in tears. "I'm not your baby girl anymore Dad." I hugged him, a few tears escaping.

He wipped them like he always did. "Don't cry. It's your wedding day."

The music started up and my father took my armed and walked down to Pavel.

I hugged him one last time before taking my spot beside Pavel. I looked at him and smiled, knowing that this is right, that I love him with everything I have.

The ceremony went by fairly fast, but the pictures seemed to take forever. After everything was done was headed to the reception, which went by in a blur too, thanks to lots of alcohol and drunken Russians and Italians.

The next day Alicia and Henrik dropped us off at the airport, and willingly kept our kids until they go home with my parents.

For our honeymoon Pavel and I went to Russia then my home country of Italy, where we picked up our kids at.

Our honeymoon was perfect! Except when we got home Pavel had news to tell me.

"My sister's coming to visit."