Sequel: Powerplay
Status: Done! Check out the SEQUEL! It's called Powerplay.

Don't Stop Believin'

She Likes to Party; She Likes; She Likes to Party

[Chapter 3]
[Alicia's POV]

I saw some Italian girl sitting in front of Zetterberg's stall. MY Zetterberg! Oh hell no! I smirked at her and ran a hand down Zetterberg's arm. "Your arms are so big. You must be so strong." I was flirting with Henrik like crazy. He seemed to enjoy it since there was a smirk engraved on his face.

The Italian girl gave me a look of disgust. I decided to have a little fun. I hugged Henrik, chest pressed tight against him, and kissed him quickly. The girl kept her disgusted look. I smirked. I then hugged Pavel, squeezing my chest tight against him, and gave him a lingering kiss. He grinned when I pulled away. The Italian was fuming. I gave Henrik my number and adventured further into the locker room.

I stepped up on the bench and kissed Drew Miller's neck once. He smirked and turned around. Our lips were inches apart. "You came." he breathed.

"Of course I came." I smirked at him. "I wouldn't miss this opportunity."

He smirked back. "We're going to the club to celebrate the win. Are you going to be my date?" He laced his fingers with mine.

"If that's what you want." I moved an inch closer to him.

"It is." He was about to kiss me, but I pulled away, reassuring him that we will be doing plenty of kissing later.

He smirked and laced his fingers with mine.

He then proceeded to take me to his car. When I passed the Italian, I smirked. He brought me to his beautiful, clean, white Hummer H3. I know it's a gas guzzler, but it's beautiful. The seats felt like a soft, fuzzy, white blanket. They were even warm. He started the car.

Hinder's song Lips Of An Angel was BLARING. I started to sing along to it. He sang with me. It was awkward, but hilarious. Especially since we were both laughing our asses off. "It's really good to hear your voice saying my name, it sounds so sweet. Coming from the lips of an angel, hearing those words, it makes me weak. And I never want to say goodbye, but gal you make it hard to be faithful with the lips of an angel."

As long as it took that song to play was as long as it took us to get to the club.

He directed me to a booth and we watched as the other players joined us. We all got a drink. A bunch of the guys bailed, leaving: me, Miller, Zetterberg, Datsyuk, Italian girl, Holmstrom, Lidstrom, Kronwall, Franzen, and Osgood remaining at the VIP table.

I heard Pavel begging the Italian to dance. She kept denying him and making up excuses. I felt bad and asked him to dance with me. He smiled, took my hand, and led me to the dance floor. I felt the Italian girl's eyes shooting daggers at me. We were grinding a little, but that's how guys like to dance with me. Is it my fault a lot of guys are attracted to me? I think not.

I brought Pavel back to the table, earning myself a long glare from that Italian. I glared back at her. Nicklas Lidstrom took my hand and brought me out to the dance floor. The other guys followed and got in line to dance with me.

The Italian was complaining to Pavel about something. Pathetic. He is entitled to dance with whoever.

Lidstrom turned me around to face him and he started to grind up on me. I smirked and ground back against him. It was fun. He was a cool guy. It wasn't sexy or anything, not like I was going to go home and have sex with him. It was just us messing around. The guys were even joking around with us.

"Nick. Looks like you got a keeper." Kronwall said.

"He's getting lucky tonight!" Holmstrom yelled.

Osgood doubled over with laughter. "My turn!"

Lidstrom and Osgood traded spots. Osgood is a WAY better grinder. He puts more strength into it. It was fun. He was funny. He made me laugh the whole time. He told me some stories about the guys.

During my time dancing with Chris Osgood, the Italian girl said something hateful to me. "You are such a whore."

I stopped in my tracks. "Excusez-moi?"

She smirked. "What? You can't understand basic English?"

I was pissed. "You want go outside?!"
"I guess you don't understand basic English. You can't even make correct full sentences." She was laughing at me.

"Stupid hateful bitch!" I grabbed her by her hair and threw her on the ground. I punched her repeatedly. Miller pulled me off of her and took me back to his place. There was only one thought going through my mind at that moment: 'I wouldn't have stopped until that bitch was in the hospital.'

Drew carried me bridal style to his apartment. Well, it looked like more of a condo. He laid me on the bed and held me. I didn't realize how tired I was until that moment. I quickly drifted to sleep in Drew Miller's arms. I was living every girl's dream.