Sequel: Powerplay
Status: Done! Check out the SEQUEL! It's called Powerplay.

Don't Stop Believin'

Bitch Slapped By a Hoe

Chapter 4
[Bella's POV]

As Datsyuk and Zetterburg were coming back I saw that the French chick was walking really close to Zetterburg. I decide to move and sit in front of his stall, just to piss her off, and guess what it did. I smirked at her, she glared back. She then got really close to Zetterburg, she started flirting with him, and showing off her chest. God that was disgusting. She noticed my disgusted look and moved to Datsyuk. She did the same this with him. Oh hell no, I was fuming. She smirked, pleased with herself, she then left us and walked farther into the locker. Zetteburg followed after her, like a lost puppy.

I moved back over to Datsyuk's stall and smiled. He smile back, which made me blush. "I got to finish get ready." I nodded.

He walked farther into the locker room, while I stayed where I was.

The French girl walked out with Miller. And smirked at me. I smirked back. God is she a slut.

Datsyuk came out a little while later. "We go out tonight to club. We celebrate win. You come with." I nodded.

He grabbed his bag, throwing it over his shoulder, then took my hand and lead me to his car. He opened the door, and I got in. He then got in and drove to the club.

He took me inside and lead me to where the rest of the team sat, I noticed that the French chick was here too. She was sitting next to Miller. I smiled at everyone, including her, trying to be nice. I sat next to Datsyuk, and laid my head on his shoulder.

He kept asking me to dance, but I kept saying no and coming up with different excuses. The French chick then asked him to dance, getting up and taking his hand. They danced for a long while. I glare at her the whole time. He's mine, not her's.

Datsyuk came back and sat back down. I started complaining and telling him how I was going to dance with him. Frenchie was staring at us the whole the time. Stupid whore.

She was dancing with everyone. Grinding on them. Ugh....it was disgusting to watch, no one wanted to see that.

I decided it was time to get a drink, so I got up and walked to the bar, walking past the French Whore. "You are such a whore." I said.

She stopped in her tracks. "Excusez-moi?"

I smirked. "What? You can't understand basic English?"

She was pissed. "You want go outside?!"

"I guess you don't understand basic English. You can't even make correct full sentences." I said, trying not to laugh, but failing.

"Stupid hateful bitch!" She grabbed me by my hair and threw me on the ground. I didn't even try to fight back. She punched me repeatedly. Miller finally pulled her off of me. I just laid there, not wanting to move. I knew I was all bloody, but I didn't care. All I cared about right now was that I was crying.

Datsyuk ran up to me and helped me up. He brought me out to his car. "I bring you to my house. It safe there."

All I did was nod, then passed out.

When I finally woke up, I found myself cleaned up. I pulled myself up from the couch. Datsyuk was sitting on the other couch, waiting. He picked me up, not saying anything, and carried me to his bed, he laid me down, then laid down next to me, holding me. "I should have token those self defense classes my dad tried to put me." I said quietly.

"Yeah. It might helped." He said, pulling me closer. I fell asleep within minutes, cuddled in my favorite players arms. A player I might now have a thing for.