Sequel: Powerplay
Status: Done! Check out the SEQUEL! It's called Powerplay.

Don't Stop Believin'

Caribou in the Hospital

[Chapter 6]
[Bella's POV]

I woke up to the smell of something cooking in the kitchen. I didn't know what the smell was, so I quickly got dressed and walked into the kitchen.

Pavel was at the stove cooking something, I assumed it was something Russian, but I asked anyway. "What are you making?" I asked.

He said something in Russian that I didn't understand so I decided I'd just eat it, and not worry about what was in it. Whatever it was, it was pretty good.

I smiled and said thank you. He smiled back and started cleaning up. I decided to help him, since he did let me stay at his house for the night. When we finished cleaning up, Pavel's phone started going off. He went into the other room to answer it.

He came out a couple minutes later, worry written all over. "We go to hospital. Hank girlfriend in hospital."

"Okay." I said, with a confused tone. Zetterburg didn't have a girlfriend.

We left for the hospital, getting there a little while later. We went up to the room that the nurse told us, and walked in. To no surprise it was the French bitch in the hospital bed. Haha...karma bitch.

Of course she said sorry to Pavel for beating the shit out of me, but not to me.

The guys decided to go and get us coffee. I asked for my usual, dark chocolate mocha cooler. The French chic, Alicia I guess her name is, gave me a disgusted look, then laughed. I glared at her, as the guys walked out of the room.

As soon as the guys were out of the room I started being a bitch. "You got your ass beat."

She glared. "Fuck off."

"Was it one of your clients? You charging too much?" I smirked.

"I whoop you ass with broken wrist and ankle. If not strap on table like animal." She snarled, I laughed.

"Lets see you try."

She tried to get up. "Fucking bitch!"

I laughed at her attempts. But little did I know, she was loosening the hold the bed had on her. It was loosening fast. "You're a dumb little puck bunny. Sleeping with all of the hockey players you can. You have a variety; anyone from high school through the NHL."

"Je vais vous tuer!" (I'm going to kill you!). As soon as she broke out of the bed, my eyes went wide in fear and the 2 Red Wing stars walked through the door. "Retenez-moi." (Restrain me.) she said through clenched teeth.

I was pushed up against the wall, scared shitless. Zetterburg went over to her and restrained her. Thank God. Pavel walked over to me, making sure I was okay. I said I was fine, and he helped me up.

He said bye to Zetterburg and gave Alicia a hug. Stupid bitch. He took my arm and lead me out to the car. We had a very quiet car ride back to his house.

He brought me inside. "You stay here again."

I nodded. " I have go. I have practice."

With that he left, leaving me with a kiss and time to dwell on memories again. But I ended up falling asleep before he got back.