Goody, Like Two Shoes

Goody, Like Two Shoes [Twelve]

He moaned.

My name.

And his hands landed on both sides of my face.

Another knee wiggled between my legs.

Lips were pressed hard against my mine.

The kitchen door wasn't open all the way yet, and I tried to take a deep breath as best as I could with Frank's lips seemingly glued to mine.

What had possessed the boy?!

He. Was. Kissing. Me.

I would have jerked out of his grasp but he was pretty much pressing every inch of his body against mine to keep me against the wall, and was scarily strong for someone of his height.

When I heard a shocked "Oooh!", I opened my eyes a notch to see my mom looking somewhat proud; and, just when I thought that things couldn't get any worse, Frank's tongue pried my lips open with a disgusting slurping sound, and his hand left my cheek to rub the side of my neck.

Yep. I was screwed. My mom was really going to think that Frank and I did this upstairswith no clothes on.

She'd be extremely wrong, though. This was the first time I had ever gone this far with a boy.

I slid my hand up Frank's back and tugged at the few scarce hairs on the back of his neck, making him open his eyes while his tongue still practically raped my mouth.

I gave him a look that said, "Stop. Before I rip your male parts off with nail clippers."

He nodded almost unnoticeably, and moaned - and I hoped to god it was a fake moan - one last time before he rested his forehead against mine, whispering "I love you" loud enough for my mom to hear.

My mom cleared her throat and Frank turned around, a perky smile on his face.

"Oh, hi, Mrs. Rowlands. Sorry, I didn't notice you there."

Liar.

Mom's grin matched Frank's and she stuttered, "A--Are you two dating?"

Before I had a chance to say anything, Frank had hooked his arm around my waist, pulling me to his side, "Yes. Yes, we are."

"Awww," Mom cooed, "Sweet."

Frank smiled angelically at her, "Yes, I'm pretty sure we have a future together."

He really was going to get pushed into a hedge then have his balls amputated if he didn't shut up.

"Mrs. Rowlands," Frank began sweetly, "Do you mind if I take Sasha out for the evening? I'll have her home well before twe--"

"Of course," Mom cooed, shooing Frank and I both towards the front door, "Have fun, you two. Oh, and Sasha, don't worry about there being a curfew; at least we know you're safe if you're with your prince charming."

Cue the moment to vomit.

"Thank you, mom." I said, feeling Frank slip his hand into mine.

Note to self: Kill the idiotand make him suffer.

"Okay, have fun!"

With that, we were shooed onto the porch and the door was closed behind us.

Seconds later there was a yell of "Joe, you owe me three bucks! I caught them making out!"

I growled, pushing Frank away from me, "Are you stupid?!"

He started to laugh insanely, "Doll, I got just saved your ass from your parents betting on our "relationship". They'll leave you alone if they think we're serious about eachother."

"That's where you're wrong! We don't have a relationship, Frank!"

"Your mom seems to think so."

"You've really convinced her now, haven't you!? This damn topic will always be the highlight of her life; "The day I found my daughter letting some boy hump her in the hall"!"

"Hey," Frank said softly, reaching for my hand, his laughter ceasing, "I didn't mean to upset you; I thought I was helping you out."

I hit his chest and stormed down the driveway, "Well, things were so much better before you waltzed into my life, you asshole! I don't have a life of my own anymore - it's all you, you, you! Why can't you just piss off?!"
I leaned up against the garden fence, trying to force the tears from my eyes and catch my breath.

Frank stayed silent, and I turned to look at him.
He was standing in the middle of the grass, staring at me ... and he looked like I'd upset him a bit too much.

The way he looked at me made me feel guilty, "Frankie, I'm sorry. I didn't mean th--"

He walked up to me, "Do you want me to leave you alone for good? Yes or no."

"Frank--"

He grabbed my arms, "Just tell me."

"Of course I don't want you to leave me alone, you big idiot."

He hugged me tight, "I'm sorry. I thought I was helping..."

"You were helping, I guess; I just-- I was just shocked... I've never done that before.'

"I could teach you..." Frank teased, puckering his lips.

"Jerk." I pushed him away playfully.

"You know you love me, really."

"Of course I do."

He smiled, holding my hand, and we began our walk to his house.

Today, we weren't greeted by the smell of cookies, muffins, or freshly squeezed lemons because Frank's mom was at work, but a small, black fur ball that went by the name of Buster was curled up behind the front door.

"Hey, boy!" Frank grinned, picking up the barking puppy and treating it like a child, "How's my little baby, huh huh?!"

I stared at him. Damn, that boy was mad...

"Come on, then," Frank pushed Buster into my arms, "Let's find you some clothes."

Frank began tossing t-shirts in my direction once we'd entered his room,
"Do you like Black Flag? The Misfits? Smashing Pumpkins? Iron Maiden? Beastie Boys?"

When Frank turned around again, he saw the pile of t-shirts at my feet, a confused look on my face, "Don't tell me you've never heard of any of them, girl..."

"Should I have?" I asked, eyebrow raised.

"You poor, deranged soul!" he declared, throwing his arms in the air, then motioning to the posters on the wall behind his bed, "What do you listen to?!"

"Mozart?"

"Mozart?!" he scoffed, "'I'll give you fuckin' Mozart--"
He stooped to pick Buster up, who was chewing on the sleeve of an Iron Maiden t-shirt, "Pick one, woman; we're going to be late."

I picked the t-shirts from the floor, eyeing the print, "But they look like Satanic bands..."

Frank rolled his eyes, pulling the dark green Iron Maiden t-shirt from the puppy's mouth, wiping the drooled-over part on his jeans before handing it to me, "Here, wear this one, and I'll find you some jeans."

I stood dumbly, "Where can I -- uh -- change?"

"Oh, sugar, we're all girls here!" Frank playfully flicked the longer part of his hair, "I won't look, if that's what you're worried about."

And he kept his promise, then threw a pair of black jeans my way.

Once he had me dressed like he wanted, he squinted, pulling my hair from the bun I'd put it in, then almost poking my eyes out with eyeliner.

He pushed me in front of the wardrobe mirror, "Ta-da!"

"Fra-ank!"I practically yelled, "I look like a -- like a hooker!"

'Oh shush, you do not! You look nice."

And that was the end of that; he was going to get his own way, anyway.

I sighed, slipping a pink hoodie over my head, "Please tell me why you wear pink, Frank."

"I have my feminine days." he smiled, his warm hand finding its way into mine.

It was odd, but I liked it.