Status: Active and writing chapters<3

I Promised You Forever, And I'm Keeping That Promise.

Ashley Spiers lived in San Diego, California her whole life. She was happy with her life, except for the fact that she didnt have much friends. She never had a best friend, because no one gave her the time. She is a simple living girl, does what she's told to do, and has fun as much as she can. Never gets in major trouble, and her family accepts her for who she is. At 16, there's only been one wish she could ever want, and thats for a best friend. She had no clue that this summer wasnt just going to give her that, but it was going to change her life forever, and in the best ways.

Aaron Allen was born and raised in Green Bay, Wisconsin. He's the type o fguy who likes to keep to himself and maybe a handful of other people. He had a good childhood, parents that loved and cared for him. But, he never found that one special person to call his own, his bestfriend, his lover. Now at 18, Aaron's decided to live his past behind, and start new in California. He has no clue what awaits for him over the next few months. And he sure doesnt know that it will change his life forever.

This is Ashley:
Image

This is Aaron:
Image

I do own the characters/plot. If any famous people are mentioned in here at all, i do not own them. You steal, I'll eat your kittens and or puppies.