Sequel: Into Your Arms
Status: completed. sequel up!

Jasey Rae

oneoneone

I pulled my long sleeves down so they covered my pale as paper hands. I grimaced when I glanced at myself through the mirror, seeing the too thin-self that I am. You're too thin, Isabella. You need to gain weight. You're skin and bones right now. This is why no one likes you. This is why no guy ever likes you. Everyone thinks you're anorexic. My straight as a board, tan body grimaced back at me, and I mentally cursed in my mind, yelling at myself to stop being so hard on me.

'You're perfect the way you are.'

I scoffed, rolling my eyes at myself. "Yeah, I'm five foot three, I weigh eighty pounds, and I'm about to lie to everyone in this godforsaken state. Yeah, I'm so perfect, huh?" I huffed, mentally smacking myself for even talking to myself. I'm going crazy.

"Jasey Rae! Come downstairs! It's almost time for your first day of school!"

I sighed, turning away from the mirror before I insulted myself any longer and grabbed my beat up black book bag before slipping on my shoes. I grimaced, looking at my old Vans. I really need new shoes. These ones are so worn out. Something other than Vans too. I need nicer shoes. I scoffed, laughing at myself lightly as I walked downstairs. Like that'll ever happen. Mom is too busy worrying about her life that she won't even bother with me, let alone my need for new shoes. I looked around the corner of the living room for my mom. She wasn't there, or in the kitchen, which meant she was in the dining room. I sat across from her on the other end, slowly sipping the glass of orange juice in front of me like every morning. Mother was reading the morning paper, most likely about what crimes were committed over the night. There's usually a lot. But since it was Wednesday, my guess there wasn't many.

"Miss Wolff, here's the sports section."

I mumbled a quick 'thanks' to our longtime butler George before he walked over to my mother's end, offering her a quick refill of milky coffee before she left for work. She nodded, setting her mug down for George, who quickly responded by filling her cup close to the brim. She sent a quick smile, and he was off back to the other room.

"Where's Jake?" I asked, noticing my brother wasn't present.

"Still sleeping." Mother mumbled, uninterested in my questions.

I unfolded the newspaper in front of me, skimming through the headlining story of how Kobe Bryant picked Miami Heat over the Chicago Bulls. I frowned. That's very disappointing. I slowly folded the papers back up, making a mental note to cut out the picture and story to put up on my wall later. I said a small goodbye to my mother before following Martin, the chauffeur, out the door.

I smiled lightly as he opened the door for me and slid in, setting my book bag on the floor near my feet as Martin got in on his side.

[jaseyrae]

"I hear it's going to be a hot day today." Martin said, turning the corner of an intersection.

I nodded, showing him that I was listening. "I heard that too. I hate this weather sometimes. It gets so annoying."

He chuckled, patting my jean-covered knee. "Like it's any worse at home. Don't worry, Miss Wolff, you'll be back and running in no time."

I gave him a sincere smile, glad that he was actually trying to make me feel better. "Thanks, Martin. How many times do I have to tell you? Please, just call me Jasey, or Jasey Rae, or even JR! Anything! Just not Miss Wolff; I sound old when you say that." I giggled, watching as a large brick building was getting larger and larger through the windshield. Great, and just to think I almost forgot about that.

He gave me an apologetic smile. "I'm sorry. But it's in my nature. My up most respect must go to you and your family. And saying 'Miss Wolff' is only one of the ways I give my respect."

I smiled genuinely. He was so kind. I watched as he pulled up the curb in front of the school, the image of hundreds of kids in front of the school appearing. I sighed, getting out of the car, but leaning through the window, looking at Martin as my arms rested on the car. "Well, think of it this way: you're disrespecting my wishes to be called something else other than what you call me. How's that sound?"

He smiled, his slightly crooked teeth showing. "I think that sounds fine, Jasey."

I gave him a wide smile, my teeth not showing at all. I hate my smile. It's very ugly, and I just absolutely hate it, even though everyone I know says I have a beautiful smile.

"Are you nervous?"

I shook my head, shrugging. "I've played in front of thousands and thousands of people almost every day. I think I can handle high school."

He laughed along with me, giving me a small wave as I backed up, waving at him in return. And then he was gone.

I sighed, the grip on the straps of my book bag tightening a little. This is nothing. It's only high school. What could go wrong? While taking a deep breath, I slowly turned around in the direction of what is my new school for the year. Well, most of it anyways. I'm only staying here until the middle of February, then I'm off to back home, thank gosh. I hate it here in Maryland.

Don't get me wrong, it's a really great state. Beautiful weather most of the time, and the people are great. And the tan I've gotten has been darkest one I've gotten in two years. And the guys are incredibly hott here. But I love my home back in Chicago. Not here in Maryland. Besides, Maryland guys got nothing on Chicago guys.

By the time I got my locker opened and my books in my book bag, the bell had rung to warn everyone that we had ten minutes to get to our homerooms. I took out my schedule to see what room it was in, then grabbed the map that had come with my planner to get me to where I was headed. I groaned internally, seeing that my homeroom was on the other side of the school.

So, I shut my locker and headed for homeroom. The halls were really crowded and really loud from all the talking that was going on. All around me, everyone was talking to someone else. Not a soul was by them selves. Well, except me of course. But it was understandable. I didn't know anyone, so why would anyone come up and talk to me?

I weaved my way through what seemed like a million kids, trying to get to the other side of the school in time before the class was going to start. Everyone seemed to be taking their time getting to their classes, strolling along as they gabbed with each other about whatever was on their minds at the time.

I finally got to where I was headed, opening the door slowly while taking a deep breath. 'Come on, Jasey. It's only high school. You'll be fine.' I quickly opened the door when I heard the bell ring once more, the hallways seeming empty. Great.

I opened the door, the sound of talking quieting down when I walked through the door. I rubbed the back of my neck, blushing at the fact that everyone was staring at me now, dead silent. "Uh, hi."

"And who might you be?" The teacher asked, raising his eyebrows at me. Come on, Jasey. Remember what you practiced.

"I'm Hayley. Hayley Johnson. I'm new." I said after swallowing hard. Stop getting so nervous! "Is this Mr. Black's homeroom?"

He nodded, standing up from sitting on his large wooden desk. "Yes, it is. I'm Mr. Black. Welcome to Dulaney High School."

I gave him a small smile, nodding once. The other kids were still staring at me, like I was some freak from another planet. It was if they've never seen a transfer before. Like it was unheard of in Maryland. "Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too. Where are you from?" He asked as he was signing the slip of paper I gave him.

"Chicago." I answered, getting uncomfortable because everyone was still staring at me. Although I've had thousands of people watch me everyday, twenty-five people staring at me still makes me nervous.

"Ah, the Windy City!" He grinned, handing me back the slip of paper. I stuck it back in my planner quickly. "How come you moved out here to Maryland?"

I gulped loudly, slowly dragging my right foot along the tiled floor. You have no idea, dude. "A-Actually, it's not really a move. I'm only staying until the middle of February. Then I go back home."

He nodded. "Have I see you before? You look very familiar."

I felt my eyes going a little wide, my throat tightening slightly. Remember what you practiced, Jasey! "U-Uh, I don't think so. Not that I can remember."

He nodded, raising a slightly confused eyebrow at me. "I see. Well, take a seat where there's an empty one."

I nodded, giving him a small smile and turned towards the desks. I cleared my throat, my eyes scanning the seats for an empty one. There wasn't one. "Uh, M-Mr. Black, there isn't an empty seat."

"You can sit on my lap, honey!" I heard a boy call out, causing the whole class to laugh, some guys even whistling.

A blush crept up to my face, but I tried to cover it up hanging my head a little.

"Ah, you seem to be right. Well, you can sit at my desk for the time being. I'll go get you a desk. Guys, girls, behave while I'm gone." Mr. Black instructed, giving the class a knowing look.

"I'll watch the class, Mr. Black!" A boy called out. It seemed to be the same boy who said for me to sit on his lap, but I couldn't tell.

"That's what I'm afraid of. Miss Johnson, please, watch the students while I'm out. Don't be afraid to yell at them." And after I gave him a small nod, he was gone.

The class was immediately back into their conversations, acting like that had never happened.

I looked over at Mr. Black's desk, slowly sitting down in his swivel chair. My book bag was at my feet, leaning up against the white wall. I noticed my shoe was untied, so I went to bend down to tie it back up.

"Hey there, Chicago."

I looked up, raising an eyebrow as I noticed a skinny guy sitting on top of Mr. Black's desk casually. I looked at him up and down, eyeing his highlighted hair and brown eyes. He was actually pretty hott. "Uh, can I help you?"

He shrugged, picking up a pencil and spinning it between his fingers. His lips held a smug smirk. "That depends. You single?"

I laughed, huffing as I shook my head. "Not that it's any of your business, but if you must know, yes, I'm single."

He grinned widely, showing off his almost perfect smile. Nice smile. "Then you can help me."

"Oh? With what?"

He took a deep breath, pulling a nearby chair and turning it around. He sat down, leaning his arms casually on the back of the chair, flipping his head so his hair flew to the left, even though it went back to where it originally was. "You see, my dilemma is that I need a girlfriend. And you seem perfect for the part."

I groaned internally. I already could tell he's a player. But I smiled and played along. "Oh really? And what is this part's description?"

He shrugged once more, the smug smirk never leaving his face. "Gorgeous, thin, black hair, brown eyes, incredible looking."

I did my best to keep the blush from showing. "Well, looks like I'm not your girl."

He scoffed, staring at me in shock, but then shook his head. "No, you're not. You're better."

I couldn't help it. I blushed deep red, but tried my best not to show it. But I was too late. The boy already saw it, and smiled a wide smile.

"Ah, the new girls blushes easily." He smiled, chuckling a bit. "I guess that's a good thing, though. All those hard-core girls here are too tough to crack sometimes."

I rolled my eyes slightly, laughing a little. "Yes, I blush easily. Everyone knows that about me."

He nodded, giving me an approved smile. "Well, I guess you're in luck. I'm someone who doesn't know a thing about you. Guess you'll have to be my girlfriend to let me get to know you."

I laughed lightly, shaking my head at this all too persistent boy. "I don't even know you're name."

He opened his mouth to say his name, but was cut off by another male voice.

"Shame on you, Alex! The poor girl doesn't even know your name and you're already asking her to be your girlfriend. Shame on you!"

I looked over to see a very hott guy with two-toned hair also, and amazing brown eyes. I watched him as the boy smacked the other boy, assuming it was Alex, and he hit the new boy back.

They new boy held out his hand, the same crooked smile dancing on his lips. "I'm Jack. Jack Barakat. That's Alex Gaskarth. Excuse this guy over here. He tends to go after something once he sees new...prey, so to speak."

Alex glared at him, looking like he was about to smack the living daylights out of him for embarrassing him.

I only laughed lightly, quickly glancing up at the clock. It was almost time to go. I'm starting to think Mr. Black went to the teacher's lounge instead. "Nice to meet you, Jack."

He shrugged, sitting on Mr. Black's desk where Alex had previously sat. "Nice to meet you too."

"So, Chicago, what do ya say? You wanna be my girlfriend?" Alex smirked, looking at me with his pretty brown eyes.

I smiled at him, more annoyed than genuine, and stood up, grabbing my book bag in the process. "Not a chance, Maryland." I started walking out the door, the bell ringing the second I got into the hallway. I headed towards my first class since I brought my books already to homeroom so I wouldn't have to run to my locker.

I sighed, looking around helplessly. This is hopeless. I've been down this hall three times already. I checked over the map again, trying to figure out where the hell I was, but I was failing miserably.

"Need help, Chicago?"

I looked up, smiling a little when I saw a smiling figure in front of me. I tried to hide the blush that crept on my face as I nodded. "Yeah, I need to get to Room 250. But I can't seem to find it."

His lips stretched out to a grin, an excitement in his eyes. "No way! That's where I'm going now! Follow me, Chicago!"

I laughed lightly when he grabbed my hand and led me towards our next class. I jogged a little to catch up with the skinny boy, listening as he greeted several people through the hallway. He was quite the popular guy, I noticed. "Thanks, Jack."

He gave me a nod, releasing my hand and putting his arm around my shoulders. "No problem, Chicago. I'm always here to help the helpless."

I huffed. "I'm not helpless."

He chuckled, ruffling up my black hair. I froze a little, hoping he wouldn't mess it up badly in a way I didn't want at all. "Sure, sure. Whatever you say."

We stopped at a door I know I passed at least three times just minutes before, which caused me to scowl.

"I thought this was the room." I mumbled, thanking Jack quietly as he held the door open for me.

The room was semi-filled, a few juniors and seniors talking with one another.

I noticed a corner where no one was sitting, so I gladly went to go sit over there. But as soon as I took a step in that direction, I felt a hand grab mine and pull me towards the opposite corner. I walked with Jack over to a corner where only one guy with long-ish hair was sitting.

"Hey, Rian."

The boy looked up, smiling once he saw the guy who was holding my hand, giving him one of the 'sup' nods, then he noticed me. He didn't hide it when he looked at me up and down, causing me to blush slightly. "And who might this be?"

Jack immediately grinned, his grip on my hand tightening a little. "This...is Chicago-I mean, Hayley. Hayley Johnson."

I gave the guy who was called Rian a small wave and smile, which he happily returned, chuckling a little. He was really cute.

"Has Alex seen her?" Rian asked, causing Jack to laugh loudly.

"He all but fucking raped her with his eyes."

Rian laughed along with Jack as Jack sat me down in a desk next to Rian, and he took the one behind me. Rian and Jack got into a conversation about music, saying something about practicing or something similar to that. I zoned out, barely listening to their conversation. I just thought about how all my friends-my second family-was back home, doing whatever they wanted as I sat here in fucking Maryland, going to high school. Something that I had already finished. Mother is just a stupid-

"Morning class!"

I looked up to see a man with white hair walk in the room, an annoyed look on his face. Just by the look in his eyes, I could tell he hated this class for some unknown reason to me. I took out the little slip Mr. Black had signed earlier, and stood up slowly, feeling awkward when I felt several pairs of eyes on me.

"Uh, sir, I need you to sign this, to say that I've come to class." I said quietly as I reached his desk. It seemed like every teacher had the same desk. Large, wooden, old.

He looked at me, nodding as he took the small from me. "What's your name?"

"Ja-" I froze, stopping myself from going any further. Nice going, I scolded myself. "Hayley. Hayley Johnson."

He nodded, not even noticing my stutter, or really care for that matter, and handed me back the slip of paper. "Nice to meet you. I'm Mr. Malone."

"Nice to meet you, too." I said quietly, then quickly went back to my seat before he made me do any introductions in front of the whole class like last class. Jack patted me on the shoulder for some unknown reason and I sunk down in my seat a little, knowing this class was going to be boring.

[jaseyrae]

"So, Chicago, where ya goin' to next?"

I looked at my schedule, looking for what room I had to go to next. "Uhm, Room 365."

He nodded, nodding over at Rian who was next to him. "That's where Rian's going to next. He can walk you if you want. Show you where it is and everything. Least you'll know someone there."

I looked over at Rian, who was smiling widely at me, which I returned with a small smile, nodding. "If he doesn't mind."

"Of course I don't mind. Come on, Chicago." He smiled, telling Jack he'll see him later at lunch, which was only two classes away after second period.

"I'll see you later, okay, Chicago? Sit with us at lunch, alright? Bye." Jack smiled before quickly giving me a tight hug and disappearing through the crowd of dozens of kids before I could say anything.

"So, tell me the story of how my boy Alex hit on you. He must've done something." Rian smiled, shoving his hangs in his jeans pockets.

I laughed lightly, thinking of the event that had happened earlier in the morning. "Oh gosh, where do I begin?" I told him the story of how Alex had asked me to be the part of his girlfriend, calling me Chicago in the process, explaining to him that's where Jack had gotten the nickname for me and why he always calls me it. He laughed at his friend, shaking his head at the all too persistent boy.

"Well, I'm sorry he's so...Alex." He chuckled, leaning against the locker that was next to mine.

I gave him a reassuring smile, waving it off as I put away my first period books and grabbed my second period ones, which only happened to be a workbook and notebook. "Don't worry about it. I don't care. I've gotten it many times before."

He laughed, walking inside the classroom that happened to be next to my locker. "Well, well, well, Chicago has got the guys all over her at home, huh?"

I smiled, slightly blushing at his accusation. You don't know the half of it, Rian. "You could say that."

My next class was boring, because I didn't know a single person in there. Rian, Jack, and Alex weren't in my third period at all. Which I was kind of sad about. I had grown to liking Rian and Jack. Rian was the nicest guy ever, not afriad to say what funny thing was on his kind. And Jack, who happened to be in my fourth period, was the funniest guy I had ever met, and he was really sweet to me.

The classes were absolutely boring. I had already learned all of this material, so learning it all again was not what I wanted to do in my time. So I just acted like I was taking notes and zoned out, not listening to a word the teachers were saying.

[jaseyrae]

So after fourth period, Jack told me he had to go to his locker real fast to drop off his books, and that he'd meet me in the cafeteria in a few minutes. I went to my locker, slowly dropping my books in my locker, and looking at the map to see where the cafeteria was located. Although, I should have noticed pretty much the whole student body heading in one direction.

The cafeteria was full when I had arrived, the small circle tables filled with students, laughing, talking, and eating with each other. Many tables had extra chairs occupied by squished guys or girls who were trying to squeeze their way into the group at that table. My eyes scanned for Jack's table, but I couldn't find it with so many people around. I couldn't see over anyone.

"This way, Chicago."

I smiled immediately, recognizing Jack's laugh as he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards his table, a brown paper bag in his clenched hand.

I looked over and smiled at Rian, who was waving at his friend and I. But then frowned when I noticed a particular person I had encountered earlier in the morning, the same smug smirk on his lips. Alex Gaskarth.

His eyes followed Rian's gaze, the smug smirk quickly turning into a bright smile. His gaze flicked towards Jack's and my intertwined hands, his face falling for a second before the confident smile back on his lips. I don't think I was supposed to see that.

Jack and I sat down next to Rian, making Alex and I have an empty seat between us. Jack gave each friend a nod before pulling out his lunch. "I fucking swear, Mrs. Santos has it out for me. I hate her!"

"What happened?" Alex asked, and Jack got into a story of how his teacher got him into trouble for 'no apparent reason' according to Jack, causing his best friend to laugh at him.

"What a bitch." Alex laughed, biting into a sandwich. My stomach turned just at the sound of food.

Rian looked over and frowned, his eyebrows scrunching up, causing Alex and Jack to look over at me too. "How come you aren't eating, Chicago?"

I fiddled with my fingers as I gave him a shrug in response. "I'm not really hungry right now."

"You have to eat. Get some meat on those bones." Jack said, poking my stomach, causing me to laugh.

"D-Don't do that. I'm really ticklish." I laughed, holding my sides which caused Jack to grin mischievously.

I felt my eyes widen, mentally smacking myself for telling them that. I found my feet scooting slowly away from my new friend so he wouldn't tickle me any further.

"Shouldn't have told him that, Chicago. You're gonna regret it." I heard Rian laugh, watching Jack as he inched closer to me.

I got off my chair, deciding now that I should get out of here before we make a scene in front of all these kids. But Jack was FAST.

He caught me in the middle of the room, wrapping his arms around me, his fingers immediately finding my sides. A loud laugh escaped my lips, causing him to laugh harder, his fingers moving faster on my sides. I heard a few cheers around me, but I concentrated on squirming my way out of Jack's grasp.

Soon, I was gasping for air and begging him to stop. "J-J-Jack! S-S-St-Stop! Plea-ease!" I laughed even harder, my sides hurting like a bitch, but I didn't care, I was having fun.

"Jack! Let her breathe! I can't have my future girlfriend dead!"

I laughed even hard, which I didn't think was possible, when I heard Alex yell out his plea for his best friend to stop so I wouldn't be dead, and pulled Jack off. Rian helped me up, laughing at my red face which I only turned redder after seeing the crowd Jack and I drew.

He laughed, wrapping his arm around my shoulders and yelling at everyone that the show was over and to go back to their lunches. We all sat back down, and I gladly took the piece of sandwich Jack had offered me. All that laughing had gotten me hungry.

[jaseyrae]

"Where ya headed to next, Chicago?" I heard Rian ask me, and I looked at my schedule.

"Room 440. Then I get to go home." I answered, putting away my schedule. Since I tested out of almost all my classes I was supposed to be in, they let me only have five classes as long as I kept up a B average or better in every class. And I happily agreed to that, knowing that it was going to be a piece of cake.

"Oh, that's Alex's next class, I'm pretty sure." Rian chuckled, nudging my arm as I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Oh joy." I said sarcastically, causing him to laugh as he turned a corner to get to his next class after explaining to me where the classroom was.

I found my class easily, thanks to Rian's helpful directions, and walked in. Alex was in there already, his back to me as he was talking to another guy, laughing at something he was saying. I ignored my heart skipping a beat and walked over to the teacher, introducing myself quietly. She signed my piece of paper quickly, quietly introducing herself with no interest in me, only on her work. I could have said I was a terrorist and she wouldn't have even noticed.

"Chicago!"

I internally groaned as I heard Alex call out my nickname, sighing when he told me to come over and sit by him. I took an empty desk next to him, behind the boy he was talking to, doodling in my brand new notebook. It was just a sketch of a little bird I was working on for a few minutes during fourth period.

"Hayley, this is Danny. Danny, this is Hayley."

I told the kid that it was nice to meet him, and he repeated my sentence, not really paying attention to the conversation they were having. I was concentrating on just getting the bird done.

"Hey, Chicago, that's really good...." I heard someone quietly say in my ear, causing me to jump. I mumbled a quiet thanks before closing up my notebook before anyone could see any further. "So...you won't be my girlfriend?" I could just hear the smug smirk in his voice.

I felt my lips stretch into a smile as I turned around, shaking my head, resulting in him to frown. "Nope, sorry."

"Why not?" He whispered, after the teacher scolded him for talking.

I looked up to see if the teacher was looking, and turned back to him. "Because, I don't go out with guys like you."

"Guys like me? What's that supposed to mean?"

I sighed, regretting I used those words when I saw the hurt look in Alex's brown eyes. "I don't mean it like that. I just want someone to...r-"

"Miss Johnson! No talking!"

I sighed, giving him an apologetic smile and turned back to my notebook. I didn't exactly want to talk to him about this. I couldn't go out with Alex, I just...couldn't. Not with Mother still around.

[jaseyrae]

As the bell rang, I bolted it out of there before Alex could attack me with his constant questions on why I couldn't go out with 'guys like him.'

As I reached my locker, I smile seeing Jack leaning against it with Rian there. Once Rian noticed me, he nodded his head towards me, getting Jack to look over also, who instantly smiled. "Hey, Chicago!"

I waved, putting my combination in and opened my locker. "Hey, Jack, hey, Rian."

"Rian tells me you're leaving." Jack said, scrunching up his eyebrows. I couldn't help but laugh at that face, causing him to blush.

"Yeah, I have a shortened schedule since I tested out of most classes." I explained, deciding on not doing my homework tonight. I can just do it in the morning.

Jack nodded, smirking slightly. "Ah, looks like Chicago is pretty fucking smart to have a shortened schedule, huh?"

I blushed slightly, mentally smacking myself for blushing at such stupid things. "Yeah, I guess."

Jack opened his mouth to say something, but he stopped once his eyes flicked behind me, causing him to smile widely before looking back down at me. "Your future boyfriend is coming this way."

I groaned, not hiding the fact that I was rolling my eyes, then shut my locker, turning around. I bumped into someone, causing me and the other person to groan in slight pain. "Sorry!"

"No, it was my fault." The person said, and I noticed the two toned hair. A second later he noticed my black hair and smiled widely. "Hey, Chicago."

"Hey, Alex." I sighed, hearing Jack and Rian laugh behind me.

I watched as Alex casually leaned his hand against the lockers, slowly looking at me up and down again, which caused me to roll my eyes again. "I have to go. Martin is waiting for me."

Alex's eyebrows scrunched up, and I flinched once I saw the hurt look in his eyes again. "Who's Martin?"

"N-No one." I stuttered, mentally kicking myself for even saying his name. "J-Just m-my chauffeur." Shit! I didn't mean to say that!

"Chauffeur?" I heard them repeat, shocked.

I shook my head quickly, knowing I had to get out of there. I tried to think of a quick lie, but nothing was coming to my mind for some reason. And I was usually good at that sort of stuff. But today I guess my nerves got the best of me. "I gotta go! Bye!"

I don't think I've ever been happier to get away from people like that in my life. I fought with myself, yelling in my mind how I could be so stupid as to slip a name so easily like that. This could cost the whole trip here. And you know mother won't be happy about this if she finds out.

All the anger flooded out of me as I saw a smiling face in one of the coolest cars I've ever owned. Martin got out, and I quietly thanked him for opening the door for me. He got in, giving me another smile.

"So how come you took Charlie out?" I asked, referring to the black Corvette we were currently sitting in.

He revved up the engine, shrugging. "I figured since you got out earlier than everyone else, no one would notice." He explained, starting to drive past the school slowly. "And...I really love driving this car. So how was school?"

I looked out the window, inhaling sharply when I noticed a face in the doorway, a confused look in the boy's eyes. The same boy who had asked me to be his girlfriend earlier in the day. I looked forward, not wanting to look at the boy anymore. "It had its ups and downs."
♠ ♠ ♠
sooooo, that's chapter one XD

hahaha, do you like it ? i might delete itt.i don't knoww, i'll post a few chapters and see how it goes.

comment? subscribe?


-marley