Sequel: Into Your Arms
Status: completed. sequel up!

Jasey Rae

fourteenfourteenfourteen

"Alex, please. Talk to me."

Stubborn ass. I internally groaned as I saw him just stare down at his hands, an unreadable expression on his face. I rolled my eyes silently. "Fine, be a stubborn ass."

"I'll stop being a stubborn ass once you stop being such a fake."

My jaw dropped, my eyes glaring at him as he lifted his head to look at me, a glare in his own eyes. A fake? "How the fuck am I being a fake?"

"Need I remind you of the incident yesterday?" He snapped, causing me to flinch. "Jesus, Jasey, did you ever plan on telling me any of this? That you were leaving early? That you're a fucking baseball player?"

I groaned out in anger, getting off the bed. "Are you fucking kidding me right now? I told you the reason I couldn't tell you everything! And you seemed perfectly okay with it! So how the fuck am I being such a fake?"

"You're just hiding behind your lies! You lied to everyone in this town! To Jack, and Rian, and Zack, and me! You even lied to everyone's parents!" He yelled, getting off the bed as well.

Not exactly.... I kept that thought to myself. "I had to, Alex! It's not like I had a fucking choice!" I screamed back, then sighed angrily. Only a week together and we're already fighting. This is ridiculous. "God, you know what? I'm done. I am so fucking done."

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" Alex asked, a little quieter now, but still just as angry.

"Look at us, Alex! One week together and we're already at each other's throats! We can't go two seconds without fighting! So I'm done." I yelled, practically seething. I angrily wiped away the tears that had fallen, my cheeks tinted red from embarrassment. "I can't keep fighting with you. Maybe we're better off as friends."

"Don't say that, Jase." Alex said, his voice back to its normal volume. His face fell as I said 'friends.' "Please don't."

"I already did. I can't have this much stress on me right now. With the season coming up, and my mother on my back, and the issue with my dad, and school, relationship drama isn't exactly what I want added on the list.” I said, sniffling. I couldn't help it; I kept feeling the tears fall down. I didn't even bother to wipe them away. "S-So I'm d- done." I took one last look before I turned on my heel and left the room, shutting the door behind me. About to walk down the stairs, I stared at his door through my tears. Do I really want to do this?

Of course you don't! You love him! My mind screamed at me, and I mentally told it to shut up. Just wait. He'll open that door any second.

Minutes passed, and that made me want to die. He wasn't going to come after me. He didn't think I was worth it. After all that, after all that drama, the pain, and all that time we had to try to get together...it was all a waste to him.

I let out a sob, about to walk downstairs, when suddenly, the door opened and revealed a sad but determined looking singer. I cringed, hating that I was the cause for him being so sad. He looked at me, an emotion of what looked like gratefulness in his eyes. "What took you so long?" I squeaked, more tears falling down my cheeks.

He took two long strides over to me and took my hand in his, a very sad look on his face. It looked like he was about to cry himself. "I'm so sorry, Jasey." He whispered, his voice shaky.

"You should be." I croaked out, my voice squeaking a little. He instantly pulled me into his arms, his hand reaching up to run his fingers through my hair. I hiccupped, wrapping my own arms around his thin torso. I hated crying, especially in front of Alex.

"I'm such a fucking ass." I heard the singer mumble, and I merely nodded. "I'm so sorry, Jasey." He took his hand in mine and pulled me back in his room, closing the door quietly behind him before sitting on his bed with me.

I snuggled into his side as he wrapped his arms around me, and I kept crying, not being able to stop. I hated myself right now. I was about to walk away from the best thing that's ever happened to me.

"Sh, Jasey, don't cry." Alex said, using his thumbs to wipe away my falling tears. He kept his hands on either side of my face. "Come on, don't cry." I blinked back as much as I could, biting the inside of my cheek to get myself to stop. Finally, I did. "Okay, now. Let me talk, please." I only nodded at him.

"Look...I never...I've never done this before." He sighed, his hands dropping so they could grab mine. "I've never been in this serious of a relationship. And, yeah, I know we've only been together for a week. But I've know you for months now and I've felt like I've known you my whole life, as cliché as it sounds. But it's so true. I'm more serious in this relationship than any other ones I've been in. You're...different from all the other girls."

"I'm a freak?" I guessed, looking down at our joined hands.

"No!" He said quickly, using his index finger to lift my face, our hands still entwined. "Not at all. You're...I can't even explain it. You're...." I watched as he struggled for the right words.

"When you smile, your eyes light up. And you laugh at the silliest things, and it's so addicting. You get excited when someone mentions something you like, like a band or a friend. And you're not afraid to make inappropriate jokes with the guys and I-"

"Guys and me." I corrected, causing him to laugh.

"And you're not afraid to correct someone's grammar. And you love music and baseball. And you're not afraid to ask for help when you need it. You're a spectacular artist and one day your drawings will be published, I guarantee it. And you're not afraid to call someone out when they need it. You love hugs and your brother. And even though you don't think so, I know you love your mom. And you don't mope around about your dad. You're always trying to please someone because you're afraid of what they'll say about you behind their back.

"You're never afraid to show your feelings. You love romance novels and I don't think I've ever seen you read a book that isn't that genre. You love thunderstorms and the smell of rain. You love food and I've never seen a girl love sleep as much as you do. And I could list so many more things about you." He smiled, squeezing my hands a little. "They make you...you. And I love every single thing about you. Because..." He bit his lip to keep from smiling so much. "God dammit, Jasey, I'm fucking in love you."

My eyes widened. He loves me. He fucking loves me. Alex Gaskarth fucking loves me. My best friend was in love with me. Say it back, you idiot! My mind screamed, along with millions of other thoughts racing through it as I saw Alex's face drop a little after a minute of me staring. I smiled wider than I ever have before. "I'm in love with you, too, Alex."

His smile adorned his face as he took my face in his hands and crashed his lips to mine. The sparks flew the second our lips came into contact, just like it did when we first kissed. If I had been standing, I'm sure my knees would've gave way. This boy always left me breathless.

But, this time it was different. Now that we had admitted our feelings for each other, more passion was put into it. We weren't afraid of making the wrong move anymore. We knew how we felt about each other, and we both knew nothing was going to break us apart.

All because we were in love.

"I love you." I heard Alex breathe after we pulled back. He chuckled to himself. "That feels so...different saying that. I'm definitely going to have to get used to that."

"I love you, too." I blushed; feeling like a huge weight was lifted off my chest. My feelings were finally out now. I didn't have to hide them away.

"Fuck, hearing you say that sounds so fucking amazing." He said before pushing me down lightly on to the bed. He crawled on top of me, using his arms and legs to keep from crushing me. "Say it again."

I laughed lightly. "I love you, Al."

"Again." He grinned, causing me to laugh once more.

"I love you." I blushed, leaning up to kiss him. I smiled as he trailed kisses down my jaw and neck, demanding that I say the three words over and over. And I did, over and over. I grabbed his chin and forced him to look me in the eyes. "I love you, Alex." I said quietly.

"And I love you, Jasey Rae." He whispered before placing a long kiss on my lips. "Forever."

I smiled brightly. "I really like the sound of that."

[jaseyrae]

"Hey, next week is Christmas."

My eyes widened, my actions stopping immediately. "It is?"

"Yeah, did you forget?" Rian chuckled. "I mean, it's pretty obvious with all the Christmas decorations." He stretched his arms wide and I looked around. True enough, almost every decoration in Rian's house was Christmas related. I forgot Christmas? Which means Mother will be in a bad mood. Great.

"Wow, I guess I never really noticed it." I said, silently grabbing a small snow globe. I frowned, turning it upside down and right side up again, watching as the fake snow fell over the little plastic town. A memory flashed in my mind and made me cringe. It was one of my worst memories. "My family and I don't really celebrate Christmas anymore."

"WHAT?!" They all screamed, causing me to flinch. I merely shrugged, feeling Alex's grip around my waist tighten.

"How can you not celebrate Christmas? It's the best holiday ever!" Zack said and they all nodded in agreement.

I shrugged once more, wiggling out of Alex's grip and standing up. My feet took me over to the fireplace, my hands lightly tracing the small designs on the stockings that were hanging. "It doesn't exactly bring the best memories for us." I said quietly, but I knew they could hear me. I sighed, smiling a little as I picked up a picture of Rian and his family one Christmas when he was nearly six years old.

"My family and I used to love Christmas. Despite our constant fighting, it always brought us together. We just...forgot everything for a day and acted like a family." I smiled, leaning against the cold bricks, then frowned, remembering one Christmas morning that had changed my whole life. "But one morning when I was thirteen...everything changed." I looked down at my Indiana Jones tee shirt, scowling at it. I wore it all the time when I was growing up, and I wore it the day that terrible memory happened. But I still wore it today. All the Indiana Jones movies have always been my favorite movies, even to this day. To say I'm obsessed would be an understatement.


"Happy Christmas, Mom!" I grinned, running down the stairs. My Indiana Jones tee shirt was still a little big on me, my basketball shorts too big also, almost making me trip. But I didn't care. It was four AM on Christmas morning. Nothing could make this day go bad.

"No! Angie! She's so Goddamn stupid! She's barely passing eighth grade! We've had dozens of parent-teacher conferences with all her teachers about her without her knowing! And what does each teacher say about her? That there's no hope for her! Every single teacher has told us that she's going to fail out, and that she'll never make it through high school!"

I jumped behind the wall, peaking my head around the corner slightly to see my father and mother in the chairs, facing each other. Dad had a very angry look on his face, and it...scared me a little. He looked like he was about to kill someone any second. Mom had a solemn look on her face, looking like she was about to cry.

They were talking about me.

"Kurt, please. Let's not talk about this now. It's Christmas morning and the kids are going to wake up any moment. Let's talk about this tomorrow, okay?" My mother asked softly.

I felt tears brim my eyes. They were talking about me. My dad thinks I'm stupid, and my mom never denied it. They think there's no hope for me.

"No, Angela! I'm fucking done! I can't live like this anymore! With this...embarrassment of a child! She's not worth it! She's not like other girls, Angela! I am not having a daughter who is so stupid! God dammit! I'm leaving!"


I quickly wiped away the tears that had fallen from the corner of my eyes. "He left that day. He was out the door by eight. Jake hadn't woken, which I'm surprised from all the yelling Dad did. I went back to my room and locked myself in." I explained quietly, hating that I was talking about this. "Christmas wasn't the same after that. Life wasn't the same after that. Mother didn't speak to me for the longest time, nearly a year. Jake had found out what happened that night and refused to talk to me also. I don't think I've ever cried that much in my life." I shook my head. "The bastard left Christmas morning. What a day to fucking leave your family, huh?"

I felt a pair of arms turn me around and wrap them around my body tightly. I knew whom they belonged to, resulting in me wrapping my arms around him too. "So, Christmas...isn't celebrated by my family much anymore. Well, Mom and Jake do; I don't really. I haven't had a real Christmas since I was twelve."

A pair of lips attached to my head, causing me to look up, a slight smile on my face. Alex smiled sadly at me. "I love you." He mumbled.

"I love you, too." I breathed before closing the gap between us.

"Get some!" Jack yelled, causing me to laugh lightly. I pulled back from Alex and jumped on Jack's lap.

"You're so inappropriate, Jacky." I giggled, poking his chest, causing him to laugh. "But I love you."

"Eh. That's cool." He said, shrugging lightly as he looked down at his hands. My jaw dropped as I glared at the boy. "Jack Barakat-"

He laughed, cutting me off. "I'm only joking, Jasey Rae! Chill! I love you, too!"

I crossed my arms over my chest, sticking my tongue out at him like the mature teenager I am. "Sure you do."

"Hey, I love you." Alex said, pulling me over on his lap. My lips curled into a smile. I was never going to get tired of hearing that. "I love you, too." I yawned, slinking down so I was lying across the two boys' laps, my head resting on the couch's arm. "I'm tired."

"You just slept a few hours ago." Rian said, chuckling a bit.

"Your point?" I yawned once more. "These boys are comfy pillows. Plus, Alex smells amazing right now." I smiled, moving my head so it rested on his stomach, inhaling deeply. I loved how Alex smelled, all the time. He always smelled incredible. I closed my eyes, slowly drifting off to sleep.

What felt like two seconds later, but was probably about twenty minutes, it felt like I was being carried. The boys must be carrying me to my room. They are so sweet.

A rush of cold air took over my body then. What the?

But before I had the chance to ask what was going on, I felt myself being flown through the air, only to land seconds later in water. The pool. I swam to surface, violently shaking. It was as cold as Antarctica. I glared at the three boys laughing before me. I'll kill them.

But, since I was so cold, I could barely form words. "Y-Y-You gu-guys- s s-s-su-uck." I pulled myself out of the pool and into the snow, then stood up, wrapping arms around myself. "Fuck you." The wind whipped through, making it even colder. The three boys laughed though, thinking their joke was the best ever.

I just flipped them off and walked inside the house. Alex was coming down the hall, putting his phone away before landing eyes on me, widening instantly. "What the fuck happened?"

"Y-Your f-fu-fucking fr-f-friends." I snapped, shivering severely. I swallowed, doing my best to control my voice from shaking. "What the f- fuck? I thought y-you were wi-with me."

"I'm sorry, love. I set you on the couch and went to go get something to eat. They must've done it when I left." He said, walking up to me and running his hands up and down my cold arms. "Wow, you're freezing. Come on, let's go get you some clothes. I think I left some clothes here. We'll get them back, babe. I promise." He smiled, leaning down to kiss my nose and grabbing my hands in the process.

I sighed angrily, letting him pull me up the stairs to Rian's room. He handed me clothes, and I thanked him silently. I couldn't stop shaking. My toes felt like they were about to freeze off. I could barely move my arms or legs. It'd take me hours to get changed. "A-Al- lex?"

"Yeah, babe?" He asked quietly, using his thumb to wipe off a water droplet off my forehead.

I blushed at my thoughts, looking up at him through my lashes. "C-Can you hel-help me please?"

His cheeks turned red, leaning down to give me a long kiss. "'Course, hon." He pried my arms from around my stomach, despite my quiet pleas, and grabbed the bottom of my shirt that was clinging to my body, and pulled it off me. I blushed as red as him, pointing to my eyes. He merely chuckled and walked inside the bathroom quickly to grab a towel and dry me off.

"I say you stay like this." He smirked, kissing my neck a few times.

"Yeah right. It's freezing." I blushed, shoving the shirt in his hands quickly.

His eyes traveled down to my stomach, his eyes going wide. "You have a belly button ring?" I grinned, nodding quickly as I looked down at my zipper belly button ring. "Like it?"

"I love it." He grinned, running his fingers across it. "God, that's really hott, I'm not gonna lie." To say I blushed as red as a tomato would be an understatement. His eyes traveled up a little, widening once more. "What the fuck? You have a tattoo?"

"Four actually." I grinned, looking down below my left breast to see the word 'infinite' written in cursive lettering.

"Infinite." He read, smirking. "I like it. What're your other ones?"

"That's for me to know, and you to find out." I smirked, kissing his lips lightly, declining his offer on wanting to find out now. "Way too cold."

"I know something that could heat you up. Although, it doesn't require any clothes." He grinned seductively, wrapping his arms around my waist. "You're nearly half way there." He smiled, his lips grazing mine.

I pecked them lightly, smiling. "Just help me with the rest. I can barely feel my legs."

He laughed, pulling his shirt over my head. He blushed again. "Now your jeans."

"Oh God." I blushed, laughing when he eagerly unzipped my pants and forced them down, a slight yelp escaping my lips. He laughed, holding out his jeans, belt still looped through because he's always too lazy to take it out, and I stepped through quickly, shivering.

"Thanks, Lexi." I smiled, giving him a long kiss. "I'm a lot warmer now." I used a hairdryer to blow dry my hair quickly and out it in a ponytail, seeing as it poofed out like Hermione Granger's.

"Here." He smiled, shrugging off his jacket and handing it to me, despite my declines. "No complaints. Take it, Jasey. Or you'll freeze." I sighed, giving him a grateful smile before slipping it on. "Thanks."

"Anything for you, love." He smiled. He looked at me up and down, grinning widely. "You know, you look pretty hott right now."

I laughed lightly, walking over to the mirror in Rian's bathroom to look at myself. I laughed to myself. I looked like a female Alex. His slightly skinny black jeans hung loosely off my legs, barely holding up with his studded belt. His Blink 182 shirt clung to my torso, and his sweatshirt draped loosely over it. "I fucking look like you."

"I know. That's why you look hott." He grinned, and I laughed, telling him he was crazy. "Only for you, babe." He smiled, kissing my neck. I scowled, remembering what happened only moments before. I really needed to get back at those three. "Don't worry, hon, we'll get them back tonight. I promise you. I got a few ideas in mind."

"You're the best." I smiled, turning around to kiss him.

[jaseyrae]

"Okay, you got everything, right?" Alex asked me, turning on his flashlight quickly before turning it off, seeing if it worked.

I nodded, looking through our bag we had put together. "Yeah, looks like everything's in there."

"You sure you wanna do this, Jasey Rae?" He asked, smiling a little. "We could get in a lot of trouble if we get caught."

I nodded, grinning. "Fuck yeah! Let's go prank some bitches!"

After Alex and I had driven secretly to Rian's house first, we parked the car on the other side of the street so it wouldn't be in the way, then we got out and quickly dived over to the yard.

"Okay, I'll start the actual TPing, you tampon. I am not touching those things." Alex laughed quickly, fixing his black beanie on his head.

To say we went full out on dressing the part as criminals was an understatement.

Alex got his black jeans from me and wore his black v-neck shirt, his black sweatshirt over it, zipped up with his hood up. He wore his black Vans to complete his image.

I pretty much did the same thing, swapping out his beanie for my black Russian hunting hat, and put on my Converse instead. And, if we did get caught, I made sure to wear my wig.

And, to complete everything, we stuffed a small water handgun inside the hem of our pants and put black stripes under our eyes, just for the effect.

I laughed at the boy and broke away from him, dipping the tampons in a water bottle and throwing them at the window. I grinned in satisfaction as I saw that they stuck like glue.

A while later, after I was done, I turned around to see how Alex was doing. My eyes widened in shock. The whole yard and tree were practically covered. Damn boy moves fast. I joined him on finishing his task, getting out one of the many boxes of Saran Wrap and we walked over to Rian's car.

"This'll teach him to throw me in a pool." I mumbled before quickly starting to wrap around the car with the wrap.

About a half an hour later, Alex and I pretty much had the placed trashed. The car was completely wrapped, the yard was covered with toilet paper and stray tampons, and the window had wet tampons clinging to it. Miscellaneous gross things were scattered across the yard also.

Alex and I grinned triumphantly. It was going to take a damn long time to clean all this up.

"Come on, babe. We got two more houses left." Alex whispered, kissing my head.

Nearly two hours later, Alex and I were almost finished. We had spent a little longer on Jack's, doing a few extra things to his house before moving on to Zack's. Alex and I were very proud of ourselves for pulling off such a prank without getting caught.

As we finished up Zack's house, throwing the last bit of toilet paper across the yard, I noticed a red and blue light coming towards us. And fast.

"Oh fuck." I breathed, realizing who was driving towards us at lightning speed.

"What?" Alex asked, turning around, his eyes widening at the site. "Mother f-"

But it was too late, the cops had arrived in seconds, yelling at us to get on the ground with our hands behind our heads.

"Fuck, my mom's gonna kill me." I mumbled, thinking of what my mother was going to do when she got the late night phone call from me asking to bail me out.

"Just stay calm, Jase." Alex said quietly before the cops ran over to us.

"And what the hell are you doing here?" One cop, a large burly man, asked, forcing my hands behind my back and I felt the cool metal cling tightly around my wrists. "Trespassing?"

"Just a small prank, sir." I said, minding my manners.

"Doesn't look so small to me." He said, handcuffing Alex's wrists behind his back. "You nearly scared the old lady next door to death. She called complaining about two people next door, doing some stuff to this house."

"Fuck." I groaned. What a way to end a perfectly good night.

"You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to speak to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed for you. Do you understand these rights as they have been spoken to you?" The cop laughed lightly, sharing a personal joke with himself.

"Yeah." Alex and I mumbled as we were forced into the back of the officer's car. And within seconds, we were off to the police station.

"So, prank on a friend?" The guy asked casually, looking at us through his rear-view mirror.

"Yeah." I said once I realized Alex wasn't going to talk. I looked over at the boy. His face looked like he was lost in thought, probably playing out how his conversation is going to go with his mother over his one phone call we each get. It didn't look promising.

The slammer. The cage. Bars. Prison. Con College. Hundreds of names, all for one general place: Jail. A place for creeps, criminals, and crazies. Each person-a large portion of them being men-all have the same general appearance: scraggly beard, tattoos on every inch of skin, very muscley, and doesn't take any funny business from anyone.

It's definitely not a place for a too thin teenage boy and celebrity girl.

I had to take off my wig because my state ID had me as Jasey R. Scott, not Hayley Johnson. They were definitely shocked at first, telling me they were very huge fans, but I just thanked them quietly and let them take me up to a counter.

We were told to empty out our pockets before anything else happened, so we did just that. Alex took out his water gun, earning a few laughs from the police, and he took out his keys, wallet, phone, etcetera. When it came to me, I mainly had the same stuff: wallet, keys, water gun. But, when I pulled out my switchblade - a precaution I kept just in case because one can never know what happens in Chicago, no matter what town you live in - I was nearly tackled to the ground.

"Relax!" I snapped, rolling my eyes at the cops who now were rebuffing my hands. "It's just for protection. Jesus Christ, I'm not going to stab anyone. I have a fucking license for it. Check my wallet."

They did so, seeing my license and my gun license, and let me proceed to empty out my pockets.

"You have a gun license?" Alex asked, utterly shocked.

I nodded, giving him a shrug like it was nothing. "Yeah, I used to go hunting with my dad, and then after he left, I went by myself. It's not a big deal. I don't carry one with me anymore. I just use them for target practicing."

He swallowed hard, letting the subject drop when we were pushed into an empty, white room. It had a wooden bench around the whole room, metal rings sticking out of the wall for the handcuffs. But, thankfully, since we were merely teenagers, they took off the cuffs and just made us sit down before they went to fill out the paperwork.

"My mom's gonna fucking kill me."

I looked up at my boyfriend, giving him a sympathetic smile. "I'm sorry, babe. If I would've known this was going to happen, I wouldn't have gone."

"It's not your fault. No one knew this was gonna happen." He said, sighing deeply. "Do you think your mom is gonna be mad?"

I shook my head, brushing off the thought. "Nah, not at all. This isn't the first time this has happened."

His eyes went wide. "You've been in jail before?"

I nodded, laughing a little as I remembered the night. "Yeah, couple of my friends and me were goofing off. We were only spray-painting the side of a train, nothing huge, everyone used to do it. Well, when the cops showed up, my friends ran away while I got caught." I laughed, thinking about what happened. "Bastards. Bunch of chickens. Anyways, I got caught, spent the night in jail. It wasn't that bad actually. I met a few pretty cool guys around fifteen who got caught drinking. We talked the whole time. Cops called my mom, she refused to come bail me out. So, spent the night in jail."

"That's so mean." Alex chuckled, referring to my friends who had run away.

I laughed along. "I know, right?" I thought of the four guys I met. "Hm, I haven't talked to the guys in a while. I'll have to call them up and meet up when I get home."

Alex stiffened, giving me a look. But I only waved it off. "Trust me; I'd never go out with them. They're only my friends." I shrugged, scooting closer to him. "Besides, I'm in love with someone else." He smiled, closing the gap between us and pressed his lips to mine.

"I love you, too." He breathed, giving me a peck before pulling back.

The night continued on. The cops called our parents, and my mom wasn't shocked. But, nonetheless, she refused to come down, saying I deserved this and hung up before I had a chance to explain what happened.
Alex's mom was furious, telling him he was grounded for probably the rest of his life and told him to tell me that she was going to yell at me too before she came to get us.

"Alexander William Gaskarth!"

I laughed as the boy next to me groaned. "That's her."

After a short time of Mrs. Gaskarth filling out paper work, we were released and handed back our possessions before we left. I had asked the police to keep this on the down low for me, telling them I couldn't have the press all over me. They agreed, so long as I gave each an autograph.

"Never did I ever imagine in my life that I would be picking you two up from jail! JAIL! How could you be so stupid? Were you not thinking at all?" Mrs. Gaskarth yelled. I had told her I was Jasey Scott when Alex and I finally got together, and she was more than happy for us. The lecture started, and that was my time to tune out. I know I shouldn’t have, but I had already gotten that lecture when I was fifteen. Alex kept quiet, letting his mom yell and scream at us, and held my hand.

When Mrs. Gaskarth had dropped me off at my house, I had to lie to her that my mom was out of town for a few nights so she wouldn't wake up my mom, and she told me she'd talk to her later in the week. I nodded, thanking her for everything, paying her back for the bail, and apologizing for all of it, then watched them drive off.

I breathed on my hands and began my semi-long journey to Jack's house. Normally, I would have called him for him to pick me up, but I didn't because 1. I didn't want him to see his house and 2. I didn't want him to know I was in jail just quite yet.

Once I reached his house, I snuck in using my key and crept passed Jack's parents' room. I sighed of relief and quietly went inside my room. I thanked God the door connecting Jack's and my room was closed. I don't think I can deal with any more drama today.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for the wait. ://
did you like it?
9 stars, that's incredible. thank you so much<33
don't be afraid to ask me anything, okay? i'll be more than happy to answer. (:

Q: What's your favorite book series turned movie?
A: Hm..that's hard. I mean, Twilight it good, but it's not my favorite. Uhm, hm..they're actually going to make this one series 'Shiver' into a movie, and that's a series, so it's not out yet, but it's going to be hopefully. :) So..that one. (: haha, good question. (:

xxx.