Status: Preparing to be re-written.

25 To Life

012

It was now time to leave for tour. Dad made me pack last night so we did not have to get up early this morning to pack. It was four in the morning and the bus would be here in an hour to pick us up.

Everyone was still sleeping well except for dad and I. I bet you can guess what we were doing; dad said we had to because he didn’t know when the next time we would be able to.
I let out a small scream as dad thrusted hard into me shooting his seed into me.

I unwrapped my legs from around his waist trying to get my breathing under control. Dad groaned as he laid down next to me, I rolled over into his arms and held onto him.

“Ugh, yer goin’ teh beh the deaf of meh. Time fo' some sleep.” Dad said.
About an hour later I felt a hand rubbing my belly, making me jolt awake. I looked up to see dad smiling with big eyes.

“Ge’ readeh the bus will beh ‘ere in tweneh minutes.” He said leaning down and kissing my belly. Just then I got a text. I looked at my phone to see it was from Andy.

‘See you in an hour.’

I didn’t reply, instead I got out of bed got in to the shower. Ten minutes later I got out and got ready, just a bra, panties, and some sweats. I didn’t do much with my makeup just drew my eyebrows on.

I grabbed the things I needed to make my synthetic dread falls and put them in my bag along with my phone. I grabbed the bag that had all the makeup I needed for the next eight months and walked down stairs.

Just as I reached the bottom step the bus pulled up in front of the house. I grabbed my bags and dragged them to the bus. I waited for everyone to get to their bunks before I went back.

I put my bags in the back where they were kept and walked into the front of the bus.
Dad was sitting on the couch along with Mattie N and Lee.

“Wha’s up guys?” I asked sitting next to Mattie.

“Nofin’ wha’s up wif yer sexeh self?” Mattie said wrapping an arm around me.

“Andeh wants teh meet up wif me once we get to the first venue.” I said with a sigh.

“Yeh not goin’ anehwhea wif ou’ meh. Andeh can suck a dick if ‘e finks ‘e can come nea
yeh.” Dad said making Mattie and Lee chuckle.

“No’ teh worreh Oleh, We’ll all keep a look ou’ on ‘er.” Lee said to dad.

“I ‘ave evereh reason teh worreh, tat ass’ole finks sheh will go wif ‘im which will neva ‘appen. Righ’ Emma?” Dad looked over to me when I didn’t answer.

“Emma!” Dad yelled getting my attention.

“Wha’d yeh say? Sorreh I wasn’t paying attention.” I said blushing.

“I said yer no’ goin’ teh leave meh fo’ Andeh, righ’?” He said with a frown.

“Right, I would neva do that.” I said tuning his frown to a smile. He held open his arm so I can go into them. I got up and sat right in dad’s lap; he lifted up my shirt to right under my breasts and started to rub the small bump that was forming.

I had gotten the ultra sound done and they told me I was about a two months pregnant and they estimated my due date to about a month before the tour ended.

I had made sure to go shopping a week before I packed to buy maternity clothes because I can’t wear the clothes I normally wear.

“So are we going teh make the sex of the babeh a surprise or do yeh want teh find out before?” I asked dad as he stroked my growing belly.

“I say befo’ so weh can name I’.” he said looking at me. “Yeh kno’ ‘m like the ‘appehes’ man in the world righ’ now.” he said with a grin.

“And why is that?” I putting my hand over top of his.
“I ‘ave a beau’iful girl and weh ar’ ‘avin’ a babeh togever.” Dad said with love in his eyes. Matt K and Jona came up from the back of the bus.

“Awe look a’ the cute couple.” Jona said sitting next to Lee as Matt sat next to dad and I.

“Where is the firs’ venue?” I asked.

“The tour is an International tour, so the firs’ venue is in England, and then weh ar’ takin’ a plane teh Germany and so on.” Jona explained to me.

“’Ow long till we get there?” I asked.

“’Bout twenteh minutes.” I heard the driver say. Then I got a text.

‘See you in 30 min.’

‘Why in 30 minutes?’ I texted back.

‘We just got to England now it will take 30 min 2 get 2 the venue.’

“’Ey d- Oli?” I stopped myself from saying ‘dad’ again.

“Yeah babeh?” Dad said looking up from talking to my belly.

“When we stop a’ the first place can we ge’ the stuff fo’ stretch marks?”