Status: Preparing to be re-written.

25 To Life

013

We got to the venue and the first thing that I did was drag dad off the bus and into town then started to look for a pregnancy store. About ten minutes later we found on and walked in, the sales women looked at dad like he was the plague.

Dad looked at the baby clothes in the back while I tried to find something for stretch marks. I groaned in frustration when I couldn’t find any.

“Can I help you?” I heard from behind me. He accent was still an English on but more posh.

“Um, ‘m looking fo’ the cream yeh put on stretch marks.”I said looking at her. She looked around for a minute before she stopped and smiled.

“Ah, here you are.” She said handing me a big tub of cream.

“Babeh!” I heard dad yell from the back of the store. I smiled a thank you to the women and went to see what my crazy dad wanted.

“Wha’s wrong?” I asked walking over to him.

“Yeh woul’ look so ho’ in this!” Dad exclaimed holding up a piece of lingerie.

“I don’t need aneh mo’ lingerie I ‘ave enough, no thanks teh yeh buying me that shite all the time.” I said making him laugh. He put it back on the rack and we walked to the front.

Dad handed me some money to pay for the cream while he wondered around a bit more.

“’Ey babeh look a’ this.” Dad called me over to him again.

“Wha’ is it?” I asked when I got to him.

“’S a massag’ gel yeh use whe’ yeh go’ back pain. I can pu’ I’ on yeh whe’ yeh ge’ pain.” Dad said rubbing my back. I will admit it did sound nice. I took the tube out of his hands and looked at it. ‘Pain Be Gone’ ‘Pina-Colada Scented’.

“Its pina-colada scen’ed.” I said with a laugh.

“So I lik’ tat scen’ ‘s good.” Dad said with a big smile.

“Yeah in al’ohol.” I said walking to the counter with the two items.

“Dam’ righ’!” Dad said coming over to the counter with me.

“How do your parents feel about you dating someone old enough to be your father?” The woman said with her posh accent. Her question caught both dad and I off guard.

“’Ow would it feel teh be punched in the face?” I said putting the two items on the counter.

“Jus’ rin’ up the suff so weh can ge’ ou’ of ‘ere.” Dad said in an annoyed tone. Before she rung up the products I got another ‘Stretch Mark Eraser’ and ‘Pain Be Gone’. I mean we are going to be on tour for eight months so I have to be prepared for a huge belly.

“I recommend that when you start getting your baby bump to rub this on at night.” She said when I got back to the counter.

It was a good five minutes later when dad and I walked out of the shop. We walked back to the buses so I can put away my stuff.

“Emma?” I heard before I reached the door of BMTH’s bus. I turned around to see Andy, dad looked livid like he wanted to rip Andy’s head off.

“Can yeh give us a minute d- Oli?” I asked almost saying ‘dad’ again. “But firs’ can I ‘ave a ciggeh?” I asked with a pout. Yeah I know you’re not supposed to smoke while pregnant, but I really don’t care.

Dad handed me a cigarette and took my bag of stuff then walked onto the bus, leaving Andy and I alone. I put the cigarette in my mouth and took my lighter out of my bra, lighting it then taking a pull.

“So you’re calling him by his first name?” Andy asked walking a bit closer to me.

“He won’ allow me teh call him ‘dad’.” I whispered the word ‘dad’ and then took a pull of my cigarette.

“It has to do with you to being together, doesn’t it?” I just nodded for a response. “What about us? Are we ever going to be together again?” he asked walking even closer to me, making me step back.

He backed us up until I was against the bus. I dropped my cigarette when his lips came in contact with mine. I instantly pushed him away, he had a shit eating grin on his face as he looked behind me.

I looked back and saw Tom looking out of the window, he probably told dad that Andy kissed me but I don’t know if Tom told dad that I pushed Andy away. I didn’t look at Andy as I pulled open the door of the bus and walked on.

I saw everyone looking everywhere but at me, dad stood in the door way of the bunks looking livid as ever. I opened my mouth to explain myself but dad held his hand up for me to shut it.

“Weh ar’ still togever bu’ I realleh don’ wan’ teh see yer face righ’ now.” He said then walked to the back.

Well if he wanted it that way the he got it.

I got onto the closest laptop and pulled up the internet. I searched for flight times and googled places in the area.

The closest flight I got was at six A.M tomorrow about ten minutes away from the arena.

I went in the back where dad was and pulled out my suitcase and started to pack all my belongings. He followed me when I zipped it up and drug it to the front.

“Wha’ yeh doin’?!” Dad asked more like yelled at me.

“If yeh don’t want teh see my face, then ’m going ‘ome.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Image