Status: Preparing to be re-written.

25 To Life

021

Twenty minutes have past and we were still in the lounge, dad was the only one fully dressed well besides the fact his shirt wasn’t buttoned because he wanted me to do it.

Why? You ask well when mom was still alive she would always button his shirts whenever he wore a button up.

Dad said when he was at the signings a lot of girls asked where I was and how come I wasn’t with him. Dad also told me some of his male fans were asking about me and telling him how lucky I was because I was ‘so hot’.

I was sitting on the couch because my feet started to hurt and right he was licking my belly lick an ice cream cone. He kept trying to move up but I pushed his head back every time. I was too tired to do anything sexual right now.

“Wha’s a matta?” Dad sitting next to me on the couch wrapping a towel around me so if anyone comes in I would be covered.

“‘M just tired I mean I ‘ave been cryin’ fo’ weeks straight wiff no sleep, I missed ‘earin’ yer voice I just missed yeh. Onleh yeh can ‘elp me get teh sleep.” I admitted looking at him. He leaned down and kissed me.

I let out a scream and clung to my belly then the next thing I know I’m all wet. Oh my God my water just broke. I shrilled in surprise I’m not due for another three months.

“Emma wha’ is I’?” dad asked looking horrified.

“Yeh got teh get me teh a hospi’al.” I said taking slow deep breaths.

“Why?” He asked with worry dripped in that question.

“The babeh is coming earleh.” I said hunching over in pain.

“SHEEP PULL TEH THE NEARES’ HOSPI’AL!” Dad yelled running to the front there was a slight pause “Because ‘m gonna be a dad! AGAIN!” Everyone laughed as dad came back to me and helped me get a shirt on.

~*~*~

“Push Emma one last push!” The doctor yelled at me. I squeezed onto Tom and dad’s hands as I gave a final push screaming at the top of my lungs. Then I heard the cries I smiled at dad as he leaned down and kissed my forehead.

“Oliver would you like to cut the umbilical cord?” The nurse asked dad. He nodded letting
go of my hand and was given a pair of surgical scissors, he was shown where to cut and then he sniped it.

“Yeh did good kid.” Tom said leaning down and kissing my temple

“Here you go Emma you get to hold him first.” The nurse said walking over to me and gently placing the crying baby in my arms, he started to calm down when I started to shush him. He wrapped his little hand around my finger as the nurse gave dad a safety binky and dad gently stuck it in the baby’s mouth.

“‘Ave yeh decided on wha’ yer goin’ teh name ‘im ye’?” Tom asked over by dad’s side to get a better look at the baby. Dad smiled at me and we both looked at Tom.

“Thomas Scott Sykes.” Dad said with a grin. A few tears fell out of Tom’s big blue eyes and he smiled lit up his whole face.

“Y-Yer namein’ yer babeh afta meh?” I looked at Tom after Thomas was taken by the nurse to be taken care of while they stitched and cleaned me up.

“Yer the bes’ brova a guy coul’ ask fo’ why do yeh fink I ‘ave yer name ta’oo on me hand.” Dad said letting a few tears slip as well. Tom was the most emotional I mean who could blame him, he was the godfather of his nephew and to top it all off he’s named after Tom.

“Fanks yeh guys this means a lo’.” He said with his big smile. “I’ll tell the guys yer OK.” He said turning to leave and dad patted him on the back.

“Ge’ yer res’ now yeh need I’.” Dad said running his fingers through my damp hair.

“Will yeh lay wiff me?” I asked looking up at him, he smiled and pulled a chair up to the thing I was on.

“I will onc’ they ge’ yeh teh a room, bu’ righ’ now jus’ close yer eyes an’ when yeh open them I will beh righ’ nex’ teh yeh.” He said rubbing down my nose to make me sleepy.

“Laying next teh me?” I asked drifting in and out of sleep.

“Layin’ nex’ teh yeh.”
♠ ♠ ♠
OH MY!!! A photo of the baby will be in the next or the one after I'm not sure. It is 3:33 in the morning and I had to pee like four hours ago!! HA

I have one thing to say or a few things actually 1. I LOVE YOU GUYS. 2. WE REACHED 500 READERS!! 3. This story officially KNOCKED S My D RIGHT OFF the platform. 4. There MIGHT be a sequel to this don't quote me just yet lets see what comes out of my head first ^_^

COMMENT IF YOU WANT A TOTALLY CUTE PHOTO OF OLIVER!!! with HIS NEW FACE TATTOO!!