Status: Preparing to be re-written.

25 To Life

024

“Babeh!” I heard dad yell from somewhere on the bus most likely with Thomas.

“Wha’?” I said from the living area reading a random magazine that was on the table. I heard him tick his mouth.

“Come ‘ere!” he whined like a little kid. Your probably wondering what happened outside between Andy and I well. I screamed at him for an hour straight then I slapped him and told him to forget about me. I know what dad did to get me to do it too; he thinks he is slick but just wait I will get him.

I got up and walked to our bunk to see dad playing on his PSP. Really?

“Emm- oh thea yeh ar’. Why yeh standin’ thea come lie down I’s yer bunk teh.” He said turning off the PSP and setting it aside and scooting over so I could climb in, which was really hard seeing that the bunk came to my chest. Usually dad helps me but this time he sat back and watched.

I finally hoisted myself into the bunk after twenty minutes. I just sat there as he stared me down with and unreadable expression. I finally realized he was staring into space, I scooted closer so that I was right in front of him.

I ran my finger over his sunken in cheek, his age was finally catching up to him, but he looked like he was like thirty or something he did not look forty.

I thought that what Andy said about mom made dad depressed, I mean I knew dad was faking but I knew it hit him pretty hard. But I was way wrong about him being depressed way, way wrong.

“Wha’s a matter, yeh so gloomeh today.” I said sighing as his forehead hit my chest plat, I knew he was looking down my shirt but today I didn’t have a bra on so he got a better view. I heard him mumble something but I couldn’t understand him with his face in my boobs.

“Wha did yeh say?” I said pulling his head up to look at me instead of at my breasts.

“I wan’ teh suck these bad boys.” Dad said jiggling my boobs to make his point. I don’t see the big deal about my breast they were an average C cup, a lot of girls didn’t like me for it. But now since I had a baby and I am producing milk they are at a triple D, and to be honest having big boobs hurt A LOT!

I sighed and lifted my arms air dad’s face lit up and he had my tang-top off within seconds. He had me lying down with him lying between my legs then he attacked my left breast with his mouth.

He pulled away from my boob a few minutes later I had my eyes closed and my hand rested on the back of his head. I opened my eyes when I felt his breath on my lips traveling to my cheeks. I looked at him straight in the eyes.

To you this may seem like a staring competition but to us it was so much more, it was like we were staring into each other’s souls, their minds, and their heart’s all at the same time.
I remember mom telling me when I was little that there is such things as soul mates and true loves. I remember asking how I knew if I found the right one.

She told me I would know if I look at him and smile, if I can’t sleep because he is not in the same bed as me, and if I looked into his eyes and saw everything he was feeling I found my soul mate.

It’s funny how I remember that while looking right into dad’s eyes. He was scared, unhappy but overjoyed at the same time and heartbroken after all these years.

I let a few tears slip as dad pushed his forehead to mine making our noses rub together.
Our breath mixed with each other’s because we were breathing at the same time. My breath got irregular and I said the first thing that came into my mind.

“Kiss me daddeh.” I saw his pupils dilate and then he connected our lips for a full minute then he pulled away and connected our lips again.

Every kiss, every touch felt like 1000 bolts of electricity running through me.

~*~*~*~

It’s been a few hours and the guys are still gone with Thomas. It was starting to get dark out and I was worried, maybe it was the mother side of me kicking in.

“Oleh?” I called over my shoulder but was still looking out of the window

“Wha’?” He asked running his hands up my sides and wrapped around my front.

“Where ar’ the guys? I’s dark ou’ and they still ‘ave Thomas.” I said still looking out of the window would tell me where they were.

“Babeh they ar’ a’ a ‘otel a few blocks ova.” He said watching my every move as I paced a bit then sat down.

“Yeh shoulda told me. It would ‘ave saved me a ‘aear’attack.” I said leaning back on the couch.

“I love yeh, so much. Ugh this is goin’ teh beh supa ‘eard!” Dad said throwing his arms in the air.

“I fink ‘m goin’ teh qui’ the band.” He said making me stand up and start to yell at him.

“No, yeh will not qui’ the band, if I’s the las’ fing I will do! Yeh will stay in this band so yeh can take car’ of meh and Thomas.” I said sitting back down next to him. Dad took me into his arms and squeezed me tight. If he quit that would be talking a big part of his life away, and I just can’t have that.

I got up and sat at the little table thing where dad’s laptop was. I turned on the computer and then typed my first and middle name in the password thing to get into his background.

I smiled at his background image; it was a photo of me and him asleep but our lips were still connected. I got onto the internet and signed onto dad’s FaceBook account. I saw that his profile photo had some new comments more like twenty.

I really did love that photo. It was of dad and I last summer, dad was holding me while I laughed at something he was whispering into my ear, I didn’t know how he got all of the photos of me and him from Tom.

I read all of the comments basically saying the same how pretty I was and how cute we looked together, and I saw one from Tom saying when was he going to meet me. Then my eyes got wide.

“Oleh!” I screamed exploding with excitement.

“Now why can’ I ge’ yeh teh scream me name like tat.” He said walking over and taking a seat and read the comment I pointed at with my finger.

“Tim Turnitch? Ain’ tat the guy tat takes pho’os of naked people?” I nodded. “An’ ‘e wan’s teh take our pho’o?” I bit my lip looking at Tim’s comment again.

‘This is a really lovely picture. You both look so in love. I would love to get that in some of my work. Send me a message so we can talk about it some more’
♠ ♠ ♠
OK so I'm a bit iffy about this one. I don't feel like I did a good job. I wrote half of it early today when I was happy and then the other half after I reserved some messages on tumblr that brought me back to my suicidal thoughts.

I apologize if my writing is different in the beginning then at the end that is why. Now I am going to curl up with my Oli pillow and my fuzzy pink blanket and pass out from eating too much cheese!

Oh one more thing when ever I decide to end this story I will mention every single person who has commented this story.

Oh one more thing. I LOVE MY 49 SUBBIES AND 530 READERS!!!!