Status: Preparing to be re-written.

25 To Life

003

When I was done with my story Andy pulled me to him in a hug, which I really needed from someone other than my dad. I have to admit it felt nice.
“We have to get you out of there.”

He came up with the plan that when my dad goes out I pack my things and go with Andy.

As much as I would like to do that I just can’t leave him like that. I told Andy that the best way was to do it directly to his face.

When I told Andy that he told me he was going to be here the next day.

It’s been three months since I tried to leave my dad and he has been ‘overly protective’ if I must say.

He forbids Andy to lay a finger on me. But he won’t tell Andy to stay away from me because dad knows Andy is my only friend.

Dad has been taking the sex to at least two to three times a night on a school night but on the weekends it’s like 4 times in the morning and 2 in the afternoon and at night I hang out with Andy at his place.

I have been cutting a lot lately and sometimes I go to school still bleeding. I don’t care what the other students think, I only care what Andy thinks.

He introduced me to his band Black Veil Brides. They are all very nice people, once Andy told them my name they called me their new friend, then they asked if I could sell their merch. Which I said yes to.

Right this second I was smoking a cigarette with Andy on his back porch. Andy told me that he was taking me to his concert tonight and that I was spending the night at his place.

Dad made sure I had PJ’s for tonight and clothes and shoes and stuff for tomorrow.

Andy and I were on a little swing that he and Jake had in their back yard. Andy’s head was in my lap and I was playing with his hair. I was noticing that he has been a little bit clingy with me.

Even though my dad forbade him to touch me but when we get to Andy’s house Andy instantly touches me. Not in that way!

“Andeh I have to ask you something.” I said looking down at him to see his eyes were closed. I slowly leaned down and placed my mouth right next to his ear.

“Andeh, oh Andeh.” I moaned into his ear I felt him smile so I moved his hair away from his ear and licked the shell then nibbled on his ear lobe.

When I was done he had a massive boner so I poked it. That got him up ha ha.

He shot up like a rocket holding his boner and looked at me. I fell off the swing laughing until I couldn’t breathe right.

“Yeah, yeah laugh it up.” Then he got a weird look on his face. “You know, since you the one that caused this.” He pointed to his package. “You’re the one that has to fix it.” He smirked a bit.

I shook my head no he faked a look of shock and said. “You do it or I’ll- I’ll bite your boob.” I busted out laughing.

I guess I was laughing a little too much to notice Andy get down on the deck and crawl to me.

But I did notice him crawl on top of me and latch his big mouth onto my exposed cleavage. I bit my lips to keep a moan out when he bit a little too hard.

“UH!” I accidentally let out a moan because he clamped down really hard. I hear the little pop when he released my boob from his mouth.

I let my upper half drop to the deck. Andy situated himself so he was laying on me, which didn’t hurt because he was a twig like me.

His elbows held him up enough so that his face wouldn’t mush with mine.

“What the hell was that?” asked laughing.

“I kind of ge’ turned on by pain.” I said smiling.

“Emma can I ask you something?” he was whispering now. He lowered his head and kissed each of my cheeks then leaned down to my ear.

“Will you be my girlfriend?” he when back to his original place but a little closer to me.

I saw the hope in his eyes. And I couldn’t break that.

“Is tha’ why yeh been all touchy lately?”

He nodded his head and continued to look at me with hope filled eyes.

“Bu’ I am 16 and yer 19 don’ you care abou’ age?” I asked him. He gave a look like he was thinking about it.

“No, I don’t care about age; I just want you to be my girl.” He said kissing my cheek again.

“Yes Andeh I will be yer girlfriend.”

And with that he ended the conversation with a passionate kiss.
♠ ♠ ♠
EMMA OUTFIT-- http://www.polyvore.com/25tolife/set?id=24079941

EMMA-- http://s598.photobucket.com/albums/tt66/sexii_emo1986/25%20To%20Life/?action=view&current=l_76f1a9c84a884a67b3ca4229e6360cea.jpg

EMMA MAKEUP-- http://s598.photobucket.com/albums/tt66/sexii_emo1986/25%20To%20Life/?action=view&current=l_fabe914b0161470fac0ddf8e956afb0c.jpg

ANDY-- http://s598.photobucket.com/albums/tt66/sexii_emo1986/Andysixx/?action=view&current=162062667.jpg

Readers: 121; Subscribers: 13??? REALLY??
YOU GUYS ROCK SO FUCKING MUCH!!

Special thanks to aliarxlies for commenting YOU ROCK GIRL!!