Status: Preparing to be re-written.

25 To Life

004

I walked into my house to see my dad’s band and my uncle all sitting in the living room. They all know what my dad does to me. Dad showed them exactly what and how he does it.

They were all drinking beer and playing video games. My Uncle Tom noticed me first when I walked into the room. Then my dad looked at me then they all did. I gave each of them a kiss on the cheek and quickly went upstairs to put my stuff in the bin.

I was taking off my outfit to get into some sweat pants and a t-shirt when there was a knock on the door. That person let themselves in, that person was my Uncle Tom. He smiled at me and sat on my bed while I got changed.

“Who gave yeh tha’ big hickeh on yer boob?” he said with his eye fixed on my every move. When I was done putting on my pants and shirt, I put on my pink and white cheetah print slippers the ones that had the grips at the bottom like a shoe. Since I took my dreads out last night I put on a really cut hat that Andy bought for me. It was a little bear.

“Well if yeh must know it was from me boyfrien’.” I said looking at him after I put my dreads away.

“Yeh ‘ave a boyfrien’? Who is this boy?” he asked with a grin. My Uncle supports me better then my dad.

“His name is Andeh.” I said smiling like a retard. (No offence!!) My Uncle smiled and got up off my bed.

“Come on let’s go down stairs. I fink the boys went ‘ome.” He said wrapping his arm around my shoulder and leading me down stairs and into the living room where my dad was. And sure enough the boys were gone.

“Hey babeh, ‘ow was Andeh’s concert?” dad asked as I plopped down beside him. He put his arm around me and I rested my head on his shoulder. No matter what he does to me he will always be my dad.

“It was good.” I said simply. Dad nodded. “Hey daddeh wha’ happened to yer girlfrien’ Sarah?” I said looking at him. I haven’t seen SJ here in about a month I think.

“Oh SJ? Me and ‘er broke up abou’ a monf and a half ago.” I just nodded. “ ‘m datin’ this girl named Amanda.” Again I just nodded. “Are you dating anyone babeh?” my dad asked looking at me. Uncle Tom smirked.

Again I nodded. Dad raised his eyebrows. A small smile tugging at the corners of his mouth.

“Realleh? Who is it?” he asked. “Did Andeh ask yeh ou’?” I looked at him surprised.

“How did yeh know?” he just shrugged. A little while later Uncle Tom left and I was just me and my dad. Dad put on Saw Six and maneuvered us so he was lying on the sofa and I was lying on top of him.

I guess I fell asleep because I was woken up by dad running his fingers through my hair. I looked at him sleepily.

“Andeh called yer phone. ‘e asked if ‘e can come over to ‘ang out.” I nodded “I told ‘im that it was ok. Are yeh going to change?”

I just shook my head. Dad smiled and puckered his lips meaning he wanted a kiss. I again shook my head.

Dad pouted his famous pout that girl swoon over. I got off of him and went up to my bathroom that was conjoined to my room and brushed my teeth. Dad of course followed me up stairs and went in to his own bathroom to brush his teeth.

I walked out of my room to bump into my dad. I smiled at him and went to go down stairs but he had other plains. He gently grasped my arm and pressed me against the wall. He leaned down and pressed his lips to mine.

This kiss wasn’t like the other ones him and I shared. The other ones where fast and rough, this one was slow and passionate. Oh God do not tell me my dad is in love with me!

I pulled away and looked into his eyes. For the first time in a lone time they were clear.

“Daddeh I think yeh should go spend some time wif yer girlfrien’.” He nodded his head, told me he loved me and then he was out the door.

About twenty minutes later after dad left Andy was knocking on the door. I let him in and he was happy that I was wearing the hat that he bought me.

We were watching a movie in my room and Andy has his arm around me as I leaned on him. Out of nowhere he started to kiss my cheek. Then he licked it. I turned to look at him in shock but that all went away when he placed his lips on mine.

I pulled away with a smile on my face. I jumped a mile high when I heard a cough at my door; damn it I knew I should have closed it. I looked up to see my dad and Uncle Tom.

“Are we interrupting somefing?” Uncle Tom said with a smile on his face. I looked down blushing. I looked up at dad to see his face, he looked livid.

“We ‘ave somefing fo’ yeh.” Dad said walking in my room. In his arms was a black and brown puppy. “This is Oskar.” Dad said setting him on my lap. Oskar stood up and licked my chin. Andy smiled as I played with the puppy.

Later that night Andy went home. I was on my way to my dad’s room where he and Uncle Tom were, to see if they wanted to do something. I stopped when I heard them taking.

“So what’s up Oli yeh been actin’ all weird lately? Evah since yeh found out ‘bout Emma’s boyfriend.” Uncle Tom asked dad.

“Is it wrong teh be in love wif yer own daughter?”

What did he say?
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

Image

Image