Status: Preparing to be re-written.

25 To Life

009

My heart pounded in my chest. I looked at dad with a shocked face. Tears fell out of my eyes, I don’t know if I was happy or upset.

“Emma, come on. I jus’ tol’ yeh ‘ow I fel’ an’ yer no’ goin’ teh say anehfing?” Dad said with a hurt face. I looked into his eyes and swallowed the lump in my throat.

“I-I-I, I don’ know wha’ to say. I don’t know ‘ow I feel.” I said with my Swedish accent getting the best of me. Dad let out a breathed laugh.

“Jus’ say yes. ‘K so I will as’ again. Will yeh beh me bird?” Dad said with a small smile.

“Daddeh, how can weh do that? I mean everehone knows I’m yer daughter.” I said wiping the last tears off my cheeks.

“We ar’ movin’ teh Sheffield. Rememba? No one is goin’ teh kno’ tat yer meh daughta. I jus’ need yeh so much.” He said like he was about to cry at the end of his sentence. I nodded giving in to him. “Yeh go’ teh say I’”

“Yes daddeh I’ll be yer girlfriend.” I said smiling at him. He grinned really big showing me his pearly white teeth. Whoa I NEVER thought I would be my own FATHER’s girlfriend! This is insane!

“‘EY Oleh I got yer text, wha yeh on ‘bout movin’ back teh Sheffield?” Matt N. said walking into the kitchen. The rest of the guys ran in too.

“Emma tol’ Andeh ‘bout meh an’ ‘er. Whe’ I made them break I’ off ‘e wen’ o’ a massive rampage an’ threaten’ teh tell the coppas.” Dad explained to the guys. Just then Uncle Tom’s cell went off as did my dad’s and the rest of them.
“Who jus’ texted yeh all?” I asked as dad was the only one to reply to the message.

“Sheep said we ar’ goin’ on tou’.” Dad said. “An’ I jus’ tol’ ‘im tat weh ar’ all movin’ back teh Sheffield.” He finished. I just nodded.

“So Oli did yeh as’ her ye’?” Jona asked smiling. Dad nodded with a big grin of his face. “So ’m assuming she said yes, with tat face.” Jona said making everyone laugh but me. I was so tired it was unbelievable.

“Yeh sleepeh honeh?” Dad said reaching over and dancing his finger over my cheeks. I again just nodded. “Go teh sleep an’ I will wake yeh up fo dinna. OK?”

It has been three days and our house was now for sale and all our furniture has been shipped to the new house we bought online. It was a six bedroom house so all of us can live together. Everyone would have their own room except dad and I. we got to share a room.

We bought other furniture to go in the other bedrooms as well. So now we were all at the airport waiting for our flight to Sheffield to be called.

On the plane dad made sure to get us all first class which all of us took up so it was just us seven plus Sheep who made eight. Dad got out of his seat and stood in the front of the compartment.

“’Ight listen up!” Dad said getting everyone’s attention. “As yeh all kno’ Emma is now me bird. So I don’ wan’ aneh one teh say tat she is me daughter. Go’ I’?” Everyone nodded one he was done talking then he sat back down.

He looked at me once he sat down; I looked over to him and smiled. He reached over and pulled out my earphones. I looked at him confused.

“Wha’s up daddeh?”

“Yeh can’ call meh tat aneh mo’.” He said with all seriousness.

“What, dad? I can’ call yeh dad?” he nodded with a serious face. “Well wha’ do I refer to yeh as?”
“Simple, yer boyfriend.” He said shrugging with a smile on his face. “Ar’ yeh wearin’ anover latex ou’fi’?” he asked with big eyes and raised brows. I just nodded.

“Emma.” I heard someone say. “Emma.” They repeated.

“Wha’?” I asked opening my eyes. I fell asleep? When did that happen? Being pregnant sucks, I’m always tired and to top it off I crave things I don’t like!

“Com’ on we ar’ in England.” I looked up to see Uncle Tom poking my dress. He offered his hand which I gladly took and pulled me up. Dad took my hand once Uncle Tom let go and laced out fingers together.

“Rememba no callin’ meh dad.” He said as we walked towards the exit of the plane. We got to the bag clam thing and we got all of our bags. We walked outside and hauled a cab van to take us to our new house. Sheep had gone his separate way when we landed.

We lugged our bags from the cab van to the house. This was fucking HUGE, bigger than the one in California. We all got into the house and dropped our bags on the floor. All the photo frames that we had at the old house now hung on the walls of this one.

“Yo guys.” Uncle Tom said getting everyone’s attention much like dad did on the plane. “’Ight so all of ar’ rooms ar’ on the firs’ an’ secon’ floors, Oli an’ Emma yeh tew ge’ the masta bedroom, which is on the third floor.”

Everyone when to find their rooms, when dad and I got to our room, I saw that our boxes of clothes and shoes were already in here, I dropped my carryon bag on the floor right at the foot of the bed.

This room, no this house is beautiful. Dad came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist resting his hands on my belly.

“Do yeh like I’?” he asked rubbing circles round my tummy.

“Like it? Daddeh I love it!” I said turning my torso to look at him.

“I though’ I’ would beh a nice ‘ome fer ou’ babeh. Go on an’ take a nap, I will wake yeh lata” he said giving me a long kiss and leaving the room.

Just then I got a text.

I looked at my phone and gasped it was from…

Andy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image