Status: Sort-of Hiatus. An on-the-side story that just came to me. A penny for your thoughts?

Jez

Jezebel had a difficult past. Seeing what she had seen, and feeling as she had felt, scarred her both mentally and physically. There are scars on her ankles that haven't faded in the seven years since she lost the manacles, since she was rescued by Sir Kenneth and his company. She has nightmares about the deaths she had seen occur, and she dreams of nothing more than freedom from all the pain her past has wrought.

In order to get away from this pain, from thoughts of what could've happened to her, incapable of self defense when she was young, she has masqueraded as a young boy under the name of Jez for seven years. It grew increasingly harder as the years went by, having to flatten the accursed breasts that formed against her will, and being forced to go through the monthly bleeding as women do.

Jez knows she can't get away from it forever; sooner or later she must embrace all the pain, to let herself feel the pain again so she can feel other emotions, too. She must find who she really is, truly find herself, and start to live again. And she needs to let people know that she's not a boy, but a blossoming young woman named Jezebel.

Warning: Blood and Gore. My bloodiest story so far.
A/N: The cover picture for this story is MINE, I drew it and used MS Paint to edit/color it, so if you want to use it for something else for some reason, please ask. Thanks!
  1. Prologue
    Warning: Bloody, with some disturbing descriptions.
  2. Jez's Worries
  3. Footwork and Swordfights
  4. Night Watch Duty
  5. Resolve
  6. Battle Engagement
  7. The Red Dream
    The dream is a short part, but it's the most important. Lol. :)
  8. Meaningful Words