The Violet Hour

Chapter Five.

I walked over to Jon's apartment. It was a mile walk. I knocked on the door and a minute later he answered the door.
“Hey, what are you doing here?” He said smiling.
“Eh, I went for a walk and just kinda ended up here.” I said laughing.
“How long were you walking?” He asked.
“I walked a mile. I was bored.” I said.
“You do some ridiculous stuff when you're bored.” He said laughing. We walked into his kitchen and I sat down on one of his barstools.
“I was at Starbucks and Patrick was there.” I said sighing.
“You guys talk?” He asked.
“Yeah for like a second. He's dating this new girl and he said he was happy and what not. He said he didn't like, harbor any bad feelings for me. He said we both pulled stuff.” I said.
“That's good. I didn't know he was dating some girl.” He said.
“Yeah. Oh well.” I said.
“You okay?” He asked me.
“Yeah, I just felt bad.” I said.
“I know you do. Most girls wouldn't care. It just shows you're a good person.” He said. I leaned over the table and gave him a kiss.
“You'll be okay eventually.” He said.
“I know.” I sighed.
“You're going to have to drive me home later. I don't think I can walk home.” I said laughing. “Later? So you're saying you're going to stay here?” He said laughing.
“If you want me too.” I giggled.
“Of course.” He laughed.
“How was class?” He asked me.
“Good. I actually had a meeting with my counselor today about law school.” I said.
“That's crazy you're already thinking about that.” He said.
“I know. I feel like I just moved here.” I said laughing.
“Are you going to go home during the summer?” He asked me.
“I don't know. I have no clue what I'm doing during the summer.” I said.
“I mean, I don't know when I'm leaving to go home but I'd really like it if you came with me.” He said.
“Really?” I asked.
“Yeah. I mean, I know we really haven't been dating long but I think we've both like, felt the same way for a long time. But I'd really like to spend the summer with you. You're my woman.” He said grinning.
“Did you just call me your woman?” I asked laughing.
“Only because I love you.” He said smiling.
“Then I guess I can't refuse.” I said pretending to groan.
“Yay!” Jon said throwing his arms up.
“That doesn't suit you, Captain Serious.” I laughed.
“I'm trying, shut up.” He laughed. I got up and stood in front of Jon and kissed him.
“You're trying?” I asked laughing in between kisses.
“Mhm.” He said laughing and kissing me.
This is what I loved. His hands on my hips and my arms wrapped around his neck. This is why I loved my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
:)
thanks for the comments and new subscribers!
Keep it up, I love knowing what you guys think!