Mr. Prefect

Dear Miss Perfect

Dear You,

You are so perfect for me. When i’m having a bad day, you make me feel better because you never stop smiling and laughing and it makes me feel warm on the inside.

But why do you cry when i sing to you and play my guitar? I do it to make you happy and you always have a smile on your face but tears are always coming from your eyes. You say that there are happy tears but what does that mean? Girls are so confusing!

You think i’m so cute, hahaha! I don’t want to be cute but when you call me it it doesn’t make me feel like you’re making fun of me.

You say weird stuff about me making your heart stop and not being able to breathe, is that supposed to be good because I don’t get it?

I know I hug you a lot but I really like it. You’re so tiny and you wrap around me so easly.

And I’m sorry i tickle you so much. You always tell me stop but your laughs are so funny and make my body tingle. Is that normal? Maybe I should ask my dad about it…

When we play on the playground and i jump off the monkey bars you put your hands over your eyes and scream and then when you open your eyes and see i’m safe on the ground you squel. I don’t know what it is but i do it over and over again so i can hear you make those noises.

My dad said i have a crush on you. But a crush is when you squash something and i don’t want to squash you, it sounds kindof mean.

Maybe it’s love? But my dad says thats rediclus and i’m too young but i’m starting to think thats what it must be.

I love you, Miss Perfect.

I just haven’t met you yet.

Sincerely,
Me
♠ ♠ ♠
If you didn't catch on, this is from the boy's point of view (: