Status: UNDERGOING REWRITE. SAME STORY

Shattered By Broken Dreams

Chapter 4

Image

“And how do you know that was the only time he went to the Warehouse Live in the last few years?” Zacky asked curiously.

“Because he would’ve asked his baby sister to go with him. I probably wouldn’t have been able to go, though.” I smirked again.

YOU’RE Bekah-boo?! The way Mark talks about you, I thought you’d be younger.”

“That’s Mark for you. Anyway, I was about to call him. Did ya’ll want to make a beer pong rematch for Dallas tomorrow night?”

“Hell yeah! We need to hand his ass to him for keeping you from us for so long.” Jimmy claimed.

“Didn’t you know that was why he put that party together over Christmas break? So that I’d meet ya’ll and have some people to party with this summer before I go back to school.”

“He did mention that his sister would be there and that he wanted us to meet her… You were the chick playing chaperone! DUDE! Matt said that there was a super hot chick staying sober and that he wanted to talk to her. It was YOU!” Jimmy yelled, embarrassing me and Matt in the same breath.

“So yeah… I’m calling my brother now. I want to freak him out. I’m going to put it on speaker phone and, since I know he’s going to ask how Warped is first, you guys answer.” I explained, attempting to shake off the awkward feeling Jimmy had left me with. They all smiled evilly as I dialed.

Once the phone was on speaker, Mark answered. “Hey Bekah-boo! Miss me yet? How’s Warped?” I could hear the smile on his face.

“Dude! Warped is amazing! We’re really having a blast.” Zacky said first.

“And we haven’t seen you since early in December, so I want a beer pong match in Dallas tomorrow night.” Matt said with a sexy smirk on his face.

“And why the hell didn’t you tell us that your sister was fucking hot?” Brian asked. My eyes went wide as I blushed.

“He just said what we’re all thinking, Bekah.” Jonny claimed.

It was right then that Mark decided to explode. “WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU AND WHERE IS MY BABY SISTER?!?!?!”

“Chill, bubba. I’m here, I’m fine-“

“I’ll say.” Brian interrupted. I laughed.

“And I’m confused as to why you didn’t tell me that you knew Avenged Sevenfold when you knew that I adore them.” I ended with a smile.

“Rebekah! You scared the hell out of me! I’m glad Warped is going good for you guys, Michael and I will be there tomorrow night, and which one of you said my sister is hot? Bekah, have any of them tried to touch you?”

“I’m sorry, bubba. Brian is the one that said he thinks I’m hot, but that’s the general consensus here for reasons unknown to me.”

“It’s because you are fucking hooooott.” Jimmy said like I was dumb.

“Whatever boys. Look all you want, but don’t think for a minute that ya’ll can handle me, rockstars.” I smiled playfully, flirting again.

“Is that a challenge?” Matt asked as he came up to me and put his arm around my waist.

“Bekah, if you’re just gonna flirt while I’m on the phone, hang up. Guys, Michael and I will be in Dallas tomorrow night and keep your hands off my sister. I love you, Bekah-boo.”

“Love you too, bubba. See you tomorrow.” I hung up the phone and looked at the time. “Well, look at that. Break’s over. Gotta go boys!” I laughed as I got up to dash away.

Matt wasn’t too far behind me and he grabbed my wrist and spun me around to face him. It just so happened that I was pretty much pulled into his laughing chest. “You didn’t answer me. Did you just issue a challenge to the band?” He smirked.

“Why yes I did, Matt. But it’s only for the ones who think they can handle me.” I smirked back, leaning forward almost without thinking about it. Matt’s grip on my waist loosened as he leaned forward also. My smirk widened just before I spun out of his arms, against my brain’s commands. I looked back to find a dumbstruck Matt and a laughing band. I then flipped my hair as I sauntered back to the nurse’s tent.
♠ ♠ ♠
Two in a day! Just because I really do feel bad for not being here for a month. Comment, subscribe, all that good jazz! =D