Status: Random

Save Me From My Sorrows

Just some lies and pancakes!

It's been 3 days since the trip to the park. Munro has been hanging around my place since. It's freaking me out. I grabbed a coke for both of us and walked out to him.

"Hey, what's up?" I asked, handing him a coke.

"Nothing.." He sighed, staring at the blank t.v.

"Liar." I said, sitting on the table in front of him.

He smiled slightly, and looked at me. "You don't know what for sure, kid."

"I can read you like a book, Munro. I have known you for a long time. It's easy to read you. Now, tell me what is wrong! You aren't normally like this." I huffed, sipping my coke. "Please, I hate seeing my best friend like this."

He sighed, and looked at me. "My dad is talking about leaving. Just him. It's upsetting my mother, and it's making me feel worthless. His job seems more important to him." He took a long sip of the coke. "They fight every night, so... I needed to get away, so I come here. Your parents like me enough."

"That's an understatement." I smiled, which became wider when he laughed. "Hey, do you think I can beat you at Halo 3 this time?"

He laughed. "Teal, when do I ever lose?"

**********************************************************

After about 2 hours of playing Halo 3, me winning 2 times, while he won... 20 times, we finally called it quits. I was putting the stuff away when Munro tackled me. I squeaked, and hit him. "Hey!"

He chuckled. "It was tempting! I couldn't help it!" And, he poked my side, causing me to giggle.

"I'll hurt you Chambers!"

"Oh really? You and what army?"

I laughed and pushed him away softly. "I'll figure it out."

He smiled. He stood up, and held out a hand, helping me up. "You know, you are cute when you squeak." He winked.

I blushed. "Thanks? I think..."

He laughed, and ruffled my hair. I smacked his hand away, and stuck out my tongue. I turned off the t.v., while he sat on the couch. I wandered over to the kitchen, and looked at the clock. "Oh shit, is it really 3 in the afternoon?"

"Yep, it seems so." He laughed from the livingroom.

"Hmm. Are you hungry? 'Cause I know I am."

"Sure."

"O-kay." I looked around, grabbing chocolate chips and pancake mix. Yeah, I know, pancakes in the afternoon? I love pancakes so there.

I got the mix together, when I noticed I forgot to get a pan out. I turned around and screamed when I saw Munro standing there. "HOLY SHIT!" I smacked him. "Don't do that!"

He just chuckled. "I love scaring you, kid." He patted my head.

I know he's my best friend, but I want to kill him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Im sorry it took so long! I have been so busy! Plus i forgot about this story xD
By the way, Munro gets awesomer every time he's on Degrassi!! :D

So what ya think? I know... it's filler, but I am tired, and I need to put up a first chapter for my new story, which I am too lazy to link to, so look for Summer Camp, What Could Come Of It? when I get the first chapter up.

Commet and Subscribe!!

~~Kodii