Sexy? Why yes I am.

Chapter 15: I didn't want love.

While I was getting ready for the school in the morning, I was actually thinking about Vonia. She’ll probably come over and sit with the group. I don’t think I would mind at all; in fact, I think it’s her lucky day because I want her to be mine, my girlfriend. I really haven’t thought of it in that way in a while. Most of the time I’ve asked a girl out was because it was what she wanted, and I knew if I didn’t give them what they wanted, they’d feel insecure and like I didn’t ‘love’ them. I never did love any of them, but I couldn’t have them feeling that way, otherwise I wouldn’t get what I wanted, and also, nothing is more annoying to handle then an insecure female. It’s not like I was selfish; they wanted to go out with me, and I wanted to fuck them. It’s not like I didn’t give them anything in return for what they gave me.

“Nate! Come and grab your breakfast! We’re late!” yelled Hufina.

I grabbed my things and ran right out of my room, grabbing the poptart and putting it in my mouth as I ran right out the door and into the car.

Hufina had just gotten in the car like I have, and Dolly was in the back calmly texting someone with her phone.

“Why didn’t you fucking tell me today was an early start day?” I asked Dolly as I drove us to school.

“I thought you would remember Nate, you always remember school shit.” said Dolly. She didn’t even look up to reply to me, she just kept staring at her phone reading every text she received.

Hufina had her arms folded and she was glaring at Dolly. She was also mad at Dolly for not telling us today was an early start.

That’s the stupid part about this school, they don’t have very many late starts, but they sure do have early starts.

When we finally made it to school, Hufina started to run to her class.

Dolly on the other hand, walked like it was just a regular day of school and like she was just on time.

I rolled my eyes as I quickly walked into my class and sat down.
My first period teacher only glanced at me before continuing her lesson. At the end of the period she pulled me aside and gave me a good lecture on how and why I should be to school on time. Then I left wondering why she didn’t just save her breath and give me a detention.

When third period came around, Vonia and I were passing notes to each other. Practically the whole period, even during the test we were taking. She’d smile at me every time I looked at her, and I’d only shake my head and smile back. Just about everything about Vonia I liked a lot, she’s hot, she’s fun, and her personality really is something you want to be around. After this class, I went right to my next class, going through the day till lunch finally came.

When lunch came, I saw Vonia walking over to me; I was by my locker.

I looked over at her with a smirk and leaned against it.

She shook her head and smiled at me, “Well hey there Natey Nate.” She said, I smirked and pulled her against me and her lips met mine in a passionate kiss. The second she bit my lip, was the second my hand slid down to her ass and I grabbed it and pressed her tighter against me. It turned into a rather heated kiss, and when our lips finally broke apart, I leaned my head against hers, smiled before saying, “Will you be my girlfriend?”
She blushed a slight color of pink, and her eyes radiated with happiness. “I can’t believe you’re asking me this, of course I’ll be your girlfriend.” She said and kissed me again, which turned into more than just a quick kiss fast. We held hands as we walked over to the spot I sat at for lunch, and you better believe we were all over each other, the entire time. I actually find it fun to make all the other girls there jealous of Vonia. It’s pretty good entertainment in my opinion.

Girls have the sharpest claws; they could bring anyone down with those things. When a girl gets jealous, or when a girl wants a guy another girl wants, man, that’s a fight to the death right there. Luckily for Vonia, she doesn’t have to fight anyone for me. I asked her out, it’s already been settled, unless some girl can’t accept that…

After school I left the keys with Dolly and went with Vonia in her car.

“I want to show you something.” She said as she drove past the place she would have to turn to get to her house and mine.

“What is it?” I asked.

“It’s a secret.” said Vonia and she kept on driving.

After a couple of hours of driving we finally stopped.

“I know it’s kind of far, but it’s really the best spot.” said Vonia.

I got out of the car, only to see a wide, flat grass field.

She went to the back of the car and grabbed a blanket, and then grabbed onto my hand and led me into that field.

“I really wanted to show you this place, it’s my favorite place to go when I’m feeling down.” said Vonia.

“This is the best place to watch the sun go down.” She said and smiled at me as she laid out the blanket.

I smiled, “Well, that’s great babe, but, you know it’s only six.” I said.

“Oh, that reminds me…” she said and then she ran back to the car.

I blinked a couple of times and sat down on the blanket.

When I turned to see if she came back, she had a big smile on her face and she had a picnic basket in one of her hands.

She smiled, “I know the best way to get to a man’s heart, is through his stomach.” She said giggling and she brought out the food.

“Did you learn that from your Mom?” I asked.

“Nope, I learned it through experience.” She said.

“Did you make all this?” I asked as she kept on grabbing more food out of the picnic basket.

“Most of it, all except the chips and the dip.” She said.

“Well, it looks really good.” I said looking down at the variety of choices I had on what I wanted for dinner.

I am actually really, really hungry. I might just eat everything here…

We both started to eat and soon enough I had her on my lap, and I was making the beautiful girl laugh.

After we ate, it started to get cold, so I went back to the car and got a blanket and wrapped it around her. Unfortunately I wasn’t wearing a jacket, if I knew she was taking me out here, I would’ve brought one. It’s an essential thing a guy needs to have when he goes out to faraway places like this. No matter, I had her on my lap and I held her close to my body.

“Hey Nate?”

“Yeah?” I responded.

“You’re really warm.” said Vonia.

I smiled, “Yeah I know, so are you.” I said.

“That’s because I’m wrapped in a blanket, unlike you.” said Vonia.

“Are you feeling guilty because you aren’t sharing it with me?” I asked.

“Nope.” said Vonia.

I stopped speaking in that instant. She took me by surprise by saying this, most girls usually say yes.

“Why don’t you feel bad?” I asked.

“Because you’re holding me, there’s no way you’d freeze while holding me. “said Vonia.

“I could.” I said.

She leaned back against me, “No way Nate, I would never let that happen.” said Vonia.

“You wouldn’t be able to prevent it if you’re turned around like this.” I said.

“I would too, I’d sense it.” said Vonia.

“How?” I asked.

She smiled, and slid her hand against mine and held my hand tightly, “I’d feel it. My hearts opened up to you, and yours has kindly invited mine in to stay warm for the winter.”

I smiled, “Not just for the winter, but for as long as your heart wishes to stay.” I said.
“In that case, I hope you’re prepared to see my heart there every single day.” said Vonia.

I smiled.

She smiled and looked into my blue eyes with her grayish silver eyes, and inch by inch, our lips slowly met, and we kissed.

When we stopped, the sun was just about to completely go away. We watched it together, her hand in mine and mine in hers.

It was pretty romantic, I favor planning things like this out over her doing it, but it’s all good in the end.

I found myself sliding my fingers through her hair, over and over, while holding hands with her with my other one. I was starting to do a lot of things I used to do to with my first love, Ava, but, for some reason, I wasn’t caring like I probably should be. This isn’t something I want; it’s not supposed to happen to me again. My heart isn’t supposed to go like this for someone anymore. I was sure that the nerves inside my heart died a long time ago, and nothingness was all I really felt when it came to love. I truly did hope it would stay that way…

When midnight came around we got in her car and drove home; well I wouldn’t say to my home, but hers.

I’m extremely attracted to Vonia I can never seem to keep my hands off her, whether if we’re in public or we’re just alone. If she ever wanted to not have sex with me, she’d have to be as far away from me as she can possibly be, because I can’t hold back as much as I could before. I don’t even know how I did it before. From the moment I saw her, I knew exactly what I wanted to do, and the one thing I didn’t want to happen, ended up happen. It feels like an unfair exchange just happened. She got my heart, and I got to have sex with her. I don’t like that kind of exchange, but there’s nothing I can do about it right now.

Once we got inside, and she locked the front door, I shoved her against the wall and pinned her hands against the wall, and slamming my lips on hers, and then I started grinding against her thin body. A loud moan escaped her lips before our lips met once more. I now held both her hands over her head, pinned on the wall with one of my hands, and with my other I unbuttoned her pants and slid my hand down her laced red thong. Her face expressed pure pleasure, and her kisses had gotten rougher against my lips.
When our lips parted, she said, “Wait, wait!”

I didn’t wait. I kissed her lips roughly; until she quickly yelled out, “WAIT!”

This time I did stop, as much as I didn’t want to, I did.

She whispered, “My parents are home now, I forgot all about it.”

I smirked, and she seriously things that’ll stop me? Seriously.

I whispered back, “Don’t make a single sound then.”

Her eyes went wide as I smirked and kissed her lips right when she was about to say my name.

“Mm..Na- I stuck my hand back where it was, this time, hitting her special spots.

She says I’m cheating when I go right to that, because then I have her right where I want her. I always get what I want when I press right there.

She didn’t struggle much after that, instead she started to beg for more. We were on the living room floor naked, having sex. What made it even more fun was watching her try to hold back the every single noise that she didn’t want coming out of her mouth. I went a little rougher, and a loud moan escaped her sweet lips.

I smirked and leaned down and whispered, “Shh, don’t be so loud, you’ll wake your parents up.”

“Fuck you.” She said and smiled at me.

I smirked again and said, “Gladly.” And it became even more heated, if that was even possible.

The next morning I woke up rather early, I picked up her clothes and then I picked her up in my arms, and went up to her room. I laid her down on the bed, and covered her with a blanket, and I just dropped the clothes on the floor and jumped right in bed with her. I held her tightly against my body, and she responded my throwing her arm around my waist.

Her eyes opened, and stared into my blue ones, she smiled.

“Morning babe.” I said.

“Morning love.” She said back and snuggled herself deeper into my body.

After an hour of snuggling, I put my clothes on and snuck out by window. It was easy; I’ve done it plenty of times.

I walked home and went straight to my room and jumped on my bed.

I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and checked my text.

One in particular caught my eye.

“Nate, I’m moving down where you are my mom said she wanted a change of scenery, so I suggested the place where you live. I’ll be living in the same area as you within three months. I can’t wait till I finally see you; I’ll be fucking you till you pass out. ;] See you then babe.” –Nadia.

I sighed heavily and deleted the message. I was hoping that if I didn’t respond, the whole thing about her moving down here would suddenly become a lie.

Nadia was my fuck buddy, hence, was. To her I still am, but to me, it’s not so much anymore. I never did tell her about Vonia, because she wouldn’t care. She knows how I am with girls; I’ll do another girl while dating one. She’d just assume it’s the usual thing. Come to think of it, I’ve never once rejected Nadia when it came to sex, simply because for one, I like sex and another because that’s what the agreement was. We’d be fuck buddies, nothing more than that. I think she would be rather angry if I were to refuse, she’d probably freak out too.

.......
.....
.....
....
.....
....
....
....
....
.....
….

Two months went by, and guess what? I’m still dating Vonia. Damn, I’ve never dated a girl that long before. Well, I have, I just wasn’t as loyal as I could've been…

Towards the middle of the third month, I got a text from Nadia saying, “I’m almost there. ;]”

I shook my head. I haven’t texted her back in a while, you’d think she’d get the hint.

She probably does, she just can’t accept it.

She never could accept rejection, she always takes it a different way.

If I refuse Nadia, how will she react?

Man, this is going to be rather frightening if she finds out the reason why I’m not doing what I used to do with her.

She’ll snap.

When Nadia snaps…

Take cover, because she will destroy whoever is in her way on the path of getting what she wants.

I have to make sure those two don’t meet.

Fuck.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading.
Chapter 16 will be out soon.
What will happen when Nadia finds out about how Nate feels about Vonia? Dun dun dun.
Sorry for taking so long to write this chapter, I got a virus on my computer D:
But I restored it, so it's all better now :3
Comment!~