Sexy? Why yes I am.

Twenty: Lunch with Nate, Vonia, and Nadia

I found out Nadia was going to my school, and not only that, she has a class with my girlfriend, just great, right? Not only that, Nadia plans on going out in a full scale war, just to kill the girl I’m in love with. I don’t know if Vonia is strong enough to handle a full out war with Nadia. Nadia is the type of girl who’ll do anything to get the person she wants, she can be very vicious. I could see Dolly fighting Nadia in a war like that, but it’s difficult to see that with Vonia. Vonia is a sweet girl, naughty, hot, and she can be a bitch when needed, but compared to Nadia, I really don’t think Vonia can fight her. I could be greatly underestimating my own girlfriend, I don’t know, I’ll just have to see. It’s not like I’m going to just sit back and watch, but girls are pretty fucking sneaky, I don’t know how I’m going to keep up with the two of them making moves on each other to take the other down.

Why are girls so much damn work?

Vonia’s been texting me a lot, well, what I mean to say, is she’s he’s been texting me ALL FUCKING DAY. Don’t get me wrong, I love talking to Vonia, I love being around her and everything. It’s just the questions she’s asking me lets me know she’s watching where I’m going, and who’s around me. Stupid Nadia made her all paranoid about her coming over and being around me. I can’t stand girls who get all paranoid and does shit like this. I just can’t, I even stopped responding to Vonia. I took a hot shower to relax, I was really stressed out. I needed to have a talk with Vonia about this whole thing. Vonia isn’t the type of girl that squeezes a man like this, or rather, she normally isn’t like this. This whole paranoid crap isn’t working for me; it’s not okay that she’s this way, at least not for me.

When I finished with my shower I got all ready, and by the time I was out of the bathroom, I walked out to something very surprising.

Nadia was on my bed, and she had my phone in her hands. She was probably reading the texts Vonia and I were sending each other.

“Oh look here, the little princess is paranoid.” said Nadia and she laughed.

“Are you proud of yourself?” I said sighing.

“I really am actually; she’s such a nice girl, but a bitch too. She’s going about these things in such an obvious manner. Although I wasn’t expecting her to find out I was the one who popped one of her tires.” said Nadia.

“Why the hell would you do that?” I asked.

“It’s the slow start of me making her life so wonderful .” said Nadia sarcastically.

“What did she do back?” I asked and then I sat on the bed, curious now on what’s been going on without my knowledge.

“She locks me in the janitor’s closet.” said Nadia.

I laughed, “Seriously?” I said.

“Yes. So in return for her kindness, I locked her in the girl’s smelly ass bathroom at the end of the day. Did she tell you about that?” asked Nadia, she had a huge cocky smile pasted on her face.

“She told me she had some homework she needed to focus on and that she’d call me later.” I said. So that’s why she kept telling me to go ahead on home. Why isn’t she telling me about any of this?

Nadia started to laugh, “She thinks she can take me on without getting you too much into it. What a pathetic girl, she’s greatly underestimating me.” said Nadia.

“I don’t think that’s it, she’s just playing your game. Nadia, let me go, there are plenty of guys out there you can be with.” I said while facing Nadia and looking right into her eyes.

“I know Nate, I know.” said Nadia.

“If you know, why not just go?” I asked.

Nadia put her hands on mine, “Would you let Vonia go?” asked Nadia.

“No.” said Nate.

“That’s right, you wouldn’t because you love her.” said Nadia.

“You love me Nadia?” I asked.

She nodded her head.

“Then let me go. There’s no use in holding on when nothing’s going to happen your way.” I said.

“We’ll see about that.” said Nadia and she got up, and then she kissed my forehead with her eyes shut, then she walked out of my room and out the door.

I leaned back on my bed thinking about what just happened, and then I received a text from Nadia saying, “I’ll see you tomorrow at lunch.”

I shook my head and I didn’t bother responding. I already knew Nadia planned on taking a step further into making life hell for Vonia. She’s actually been going easy on her. It seems like Vonia has been keeping up, getting back at her for everything. I don’t think I’ve ever seen Nadia go full out when she’s trying to get something she wants. Nadia told me she plans on going full out if need be, and what worries me is how I don’t even know what that is.

I walked out of my room to see Dolly and Hufina standing there with big smiles on their face.

I looked at both of them before shaking my head and then saying, “What do you want?”

“It’s movie night Nate.” said Dolly, and Hufina had a huge smile on her face.

“You two want me to stay here and watch movies with you all night?” I asked.

“Yeah; Please Nate?!” said Hufina.

“You can hang out with Vonia some other time.” said Dolly.

I guess there was no point in me getting all ready when the only girls that’ll see me are my sisters.

“Alright, fine.” I said.

“YES!” said Hufina, and Dolly just smiled. They both grabbed my hand and pulled me over to the couch. I pretty much spent my night with one arm over each sister, with them cuddling with me and falling asleep on me. Since I wouldn’t be able to take either of them to their room without waking up the other, I just fell asleep on the couch as well.

The next morning I woke up, only to see that we were late. I quickly woke them both up and ran into my room, jumping in the shower and getting ready as quick as I possibly could. In about ten minutes we were in the car and on our way to school, Dolly and Hufina were putting on their makeup in the car while I drove.

When we got there, Hufina went running to her class, I walked quickly, but of course, Dolly just walked as if we were on time.

I didn’t get in trouble, I never really get in trouble if my teachers a female. What can I say? I have my way when it comes to females.

I was bored most of the time I was in class. I’m always around girls, always. Do you have any idea how hard it’s been for me to not flirt back with them? I have a habit of flirting with girls, going out with girls, fucking girls, almost the point where it all is just second nature. Everything has to change now that I’m actually in love with someone; which I never thought would happen again, at all.

It didn’t occur to me until 5th period that Nadia was planning on sitting with us at lunch. I’m actually more curious then worried on what’s going to happen. I’ve never been the type to really worry about things, but I am huge on curiosity. The last time I saw Nadia go after something, it wasn’t the same as this. She likes to either start slow, or get right to the point. Right now she seems to be starting slow, doing mean things to Vonia, but they really aren’t that bad yet. Does she plan on stepping it up today at lunch? I’ll soon find out after this period.

When the bell finally rang, I walked out of my class, only to see Vonia standing there with a smile on her face.

“How did you get to my class so fast?” I said once she came up to me.

“Our teacher let us out of class early, so I figured I’d come wait at your class for a change.” said Vonia.

I smiled and gave her a kiss, and then we held hands and began walking over to the spot we normally eat lunch at. The usual people were there, and I didn’t see Nadia at all. Well, maybe I spoke to soon, because as soon as I thought she wasn’t going to come, here she is.

“Make room bitches.” said Nadia with a huge grin on her face. Of course she gets herself a seat across the table from Vonia. I put my arm over Vonia and rubbed her shoulder. I didn’t want her to stress herself out over Nadia coming over. It’s not like Nadia would jump over the table and kill her, right?

“Hey Nate.” She said in a flirty tone and bit her lip.

Of course she was doing this to piss of Vonia.

I did a little wave and started to eat my food and chew a lot slower. I guess you could say I didn’t want to respond to anything Nadia said, because chances are it could possibly piss Vonia off.

“Do you mind not trying to flirt with my boyfriend in front of me?” asked Vonia.

“Oh? Would you rather me do it behind your back?” asked Nadia with a slight grin on her face.

“I’d like it if you wouldn’t try to flirt with him period.” said Vonia.

“Why? Is it getting you jealous?” asked Nadia.

“No, I just don’t like it when girls try to flirt with my man.” said Vonia.

“Well all girls flirt with Nate, so does that mean you hate all the girls? You probably don’t let him hang out with girls because you’re such a jealous bitch, right?” said Nadia; the grin on her face hadn’t fallen since she started making these remarks to Vonia.

“I’m not jealous; on the contrary I think you are jealous, because he’s mine, and not yours. He chose me out of every other girl out there. They can try and flirt all they want to get him, but when it comes down to it, he’s dating me. I don’t control who Nate hangs out with, I’m not the boss of him.” said Vonia.

“Awe, how cute, look how defensive your getting.” said Nadia.

“Isn’t she so cute?” said Nadia asking everyone at the table that was listening in.

“You’re being very annoying. I think it’s best you walk away.” said Vonia tightening her fist that was on the table.

I shook my head as I watched this happen. Nadia is so damn manipulative, and she’s definitely stepped it up. Now she’s making up crap to make her not only look bad, but to anger Vonia.

“Maybe you’re so jealous of other girls all the time because you’re pregnant. You must be all worried that he’ll cheat on you once you’re a fat ass, and leave the brat.” said Nadia continuing on.

I choked when she said that. Why the fuck does she has to bring babies to the damn lunch table? She better not mention Ava.

“You just keep on trying to piss me off more and more. If I was jealous, I’m sure Nate would’ve said something to me about it. If I was pregnant, which I’m not, Nate wouldn’t leave, he’d take care of me and that child.” said Vonia.

“That’s bull- “I wouldn’t leave her if she was pregnant, thanks for thinking so low of me.” I said interrupting Nadia before she could even finish her sentence.

I actually don’t know if I’d stay with Vonia if I found out she was pregnant to be honest. I don’t know what I would do. I never really thought about that either, because I figure that would never happen. It’s probably something that’s always on Vonia’s mind every time we have sex, or probably even when we aren’t having sex.

Nadia didn’t say anything for a moment, but then she leaned in and asked me a question in a soft whisper, “What if I was pregnant?”

“I wouldn’t have much of a choice would I? If I wanted to leave, that’d mean no college for me, and also it would mean I’m leaving my sisters behind. I don’t think I’d leave; I’d be paying child support, plus your nuts, I can’t leave my kid with someone like you.” I said with a slight bit of sarcasm when I whispered back.

“Thanks Nate.” said Nadia with a smile on her face. It was the kind of smile where she’s pissed off at me for what I said, but I gave her a brilliant idea that I probably won’t like.

I looked over at Vonia who was shooting a glare at Nadia; she must’ve heard the whole thing, because she was grabbing onto my leg tightly.

Nadia smiled at Vonia and said, “Nice tattoo, it was probably free, wasn’t it? You probably slept with the man who did it. Isn’t that right you dirty little slut.”

“You just don’t know when to shut the fuck up. Nate’s not yours, and he never will, so why don’t you go be someone else’s fuck buddy?” said Vonia.

Nadia stood up and threw her water at Vonia, getting her wet, right away Vonia get’s up and grabs onto Nadia’s hair and slams her head down on the table.

Now, I was about to say something after Nadia said that, but Vonia reacted quicker than I did.

As soon as Nadia’s head was up again she slammed it against Vonia’s head, which caused her head to bleed as she fell back onto the ground. I would’ve caught Vonia, but after Nadia slammed her head against Vonia’s, she jumped on the table just to then jump right onto Vonia. She didn’t succeed in that, because I caught her instead.

“Nate, let me go! That bitch deserves to fucking die for daring to do that shit!” said Nadia moving around in my arms.

“In all fairness you provoked her.” I said back, holding onto her tightly.

“She did my damn move! I planned on doing that to her!” yelled Nadia trying even harder to get out of my arms.

“You know, you aren’t getting out of this. I’ve been in every sport there is, you think I wouldn’t be able to hold a girl like you?” I asked.

She stopped struggling and laughed and said, “That’s true, in bed you have no trouble fighting me to keep the dominance.” said Nadia biting her lip.

I rolled my eyes. girls.

“Let me go Nate, I want to go home.” said Nadia.

I hesitated, but then let her go. She just walked away like nothing happened.

I walked over to Vonia who had her hand on her head, and she was sitting up.

“Are you okay babe?” I asked as I went down on my knees to pick her up.

She had tears coming down her face, “I have a major fucking headache, that’s the only reason why I’m crying.” said Vonia.

“Well no shit, you got your head hit by someone else’s hard ass head.” I said as I walked over to my car and put her in the back seat. I then took my shirt off and pressed it to her head.

“Thank you.” said Vonia.

I picked her up once more and placed her on my lap.

“I’m sorry you have to deal with this.” I said sighing.

She leaned in and closed her eyes and kissed my lips gently. “I chose to fight for you, so don’t apologize.” said Vonia.

I smiled.

“I love you.” I said.

She smiled, her eyes filled with love, “I love you too.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading. =)
Chapter 21 will be out soon.
Please....Commennnnnnt~ ^_____^ Comment....comment....coooommmmennnnt =)