Sexy? Why yes I am.

Twenty-four: The Months that passed by...

It’s been about six months now, and both Nadia and Vonia have gotten big. When I say big, I mean the stomach. I’m hoping both of them have girls, that way it won’t be so difficult in handling them when they get older. I mean, I’ve been thinking about it. I’ve been a big brother; maybe I can be a big brother to them, but in a slight more parenting way. I don’t know maybe I can leave all the parenting to Vonia and just be like a brother. Then again I’m not too confident in Nadia’s parenting at all. I just don’t know, I’m not cut out for parenting at all. Neither Vonia nor Nadia want to know the sex until the baby is born, which means I don’t get to know either. Nadia also moved a lot closer to where I live, which fucking sucks.

Three months after my parents found out about Nadia and Vonia being pregnant, I made a deal with my Dad, so that I could go to college. The deal was that I had to get a second job, and if I could, a third. That was no problem for me though, not at all. I want to be home as little as possible. Every time I see Nadia or Vonia, I start to feel sick. It’s not them, it’s just, like I’ve said in the past, pregnant woman don’t turn me on. I just get in a really negative mood when I’m around them, and that’s not how I like to be.

I haven’t had sex in six months, and it’s not like I can’t get any, I’m just still in love with Vonia. I’ve been wishing for a while now that I never had fallen for Vonia. I see a lot of attractive woman that walk in and flirt with me at work as they come by me to ‘look’ at something. I’ve gotten numbers and plenty of them, but I haven’t called a single one of them. I was starting to miss how things were before I met Vonia. I was sleeping with a lot of girls, and I wasn’t in love with anyone, life was great. I haven’t been to any parties in six months as well, since I’ve been so busy with work and school, I haven’t had time to party. Although the rarest thing happened to me today, I found out I had a day off from both my works, and I didn’t have any class today.

I don’t think that was a good thing to have happened, because the entire time I was driving home I was thinking about what I could do to occupy my time. I knew Vonia and Nadia would probably both be there at my house, glaring at each other as they wait for my return. That’s when a wonderful idea came into my mind, why don’t I just lie and tell them I have to get to my next job and just go to a party? They wouldn’t question it at all. I could get drunk and stay out as long as I want, and then when I get home, I can just go right to bed. I’m pretty sure they won’t be there by the time I get back then…

I decided on doing exactly just that, and suddenly I felt my mood get so much better than it was before. When I walked into those doors when I got home, just as I had thought, both Nadia and Vonia were on the couch, with the TV on, on opposite sides glaring at each other as soon as I walked through that door.

I spoke quickly as I walked, saying I had to get to my other job soon. I walked right into my room and changed into clothes I would wear to a party, and then I put my other work uniform on and then walked right out of my room.

When I walked out of my room I bumped into Vonia.

I looked down at her stomach and I found myself starting to feel sick to my very own stomach.

“Nate, I know you’re working a lot to provide for us, but I really wish you’d just spend a little time at home with me. I’m six months pregnant, next thing you know I’ll be having a baby, and I want you to be there for me, I’m afraid you’ll use work as an excuse to not be there.” said Vonia with a concerned look on her face.

I didn’t respond right away. I was too busy staring at her huge stomach which was making me feel sick. I can’t believe I was so stupid to have no worn a condom. I still can’t get over how I forgot too. I beat myself up about it every time I see Vonia, and even Nadia.

“I’m sorry. I’ll be there when you have our kid. I have to go now.” I said and pushed passed Vonia.

The moment I got in my car I took my work shirt off and began to go off and drive. I went to a friend’s house and took off my work pants before walking inside and sitting my ass down on my buddy’s couch and watching football with him.

“Dude! I haven’t seen you in a long fucking time! What’s new man?” said my good friend Austin.

“Not much, I’ve been busy with work and shit. You know how that goes, right man?” I said.

“Yeah I know how that is. Fuck, my girl and I just broke up.” said Austin as he sighed loudly.

“Eh, you can do better man.” I said.

“Yeah, well. I dumped her ass because she lied to me about being pregnant.” said Austin.

When he said that, I spit out the beer I had just taken a big drink of.

“Why the fuck would she do that?” I asked. All I could think of was Vonia and Nadia right then.

“Well, we’ve been fighting a lot; I tend to always threaten to leave her stupid ass. I was going to dump her about two months ago, until she told me she was pregnant. Then today I found out she wasn’t. She told me she was sorry, and that she was just afraid that I was going to leave her. Little does she know, she made a huge mistake by lying to me and I dumped her ugly ass.” said Austin as he turned the volume up.

All I could think of through the game was how brave Austin was. He was willing to stay with her just for that kid he thought he was going to end up having. I never told anyone this, but, the night after my parents found out, I packed my bags. I was going to run far, far away, until I remembered all the good times I’ve had with Vonia, and how she was nothing bad compared to Ava, or Nadia. Plus, I don’t think I could live with the guilt of leaving Vonia behind with a baby.

Around ten I got in my car and went right to the party Austin had invited me too. I didn’t want to even think about babies, love, or Vonia, or Nadia, or work, or school, so in order to not think about it, I kept on drinking, and drinking. I did dance with girls, and I did dirty dance with them, and I did let them grind up against me, but I didn’t take a single one with me in the car when I drove home around 3AM. I didn’t drive very well at all, I ran a red light and I wasn’t driving exactly straight, but fuck, no one was on the road anyways.

When I got home, I walked into the house and went straight to the fridge after locking the door. I was grabbing whatever alcoholic beverage I could find. I was completely drunk, but it wasn’t enough. I wanted more, I felt like I needed way more to just forget, I was hoping, it would make me permanently forget.

I felt my phone buzzing and I was receiving a picture. When I opened it, I saw it was Vonia’s stomach, big as ever, and at the bottom it said, “Our baby is getting so big! I can’t wait till we have our child. I love you!”

I felt myself start to sweat as I tossed my phone far from me.

My body began to shake as I grabbed some wine and drank as much as I could, and then I set it down.

I closed my eyes, and when I opened them, Dolly was there.

“Nate!? What’s wrong?” she said. She had this worried look on her face.

“Nate, you look so pale.” said Dolly and then she went down on her knees and felt my head.

When I reached for the bottle of wine she grabbed it and set it down behind her.

“Nate. No more.” She said in a firm tone.

“I don’t want to have kids. I don’t want to watch a baby come out of two women I’ve fucked. I can’t be a Dad, I can’t even handle being around a women I got pregnant! FUCK! I’m not even attracted to Vonia right now! Do you have the SLIGHTEST idea how fucked up that is?! I haven’t had sex in six months, yeah, that’s right, six fucking months. I don’t even miss it, because every time sex comes to my mind, I think of how I fucked up in not wearing a condom when I did it with Vonia! I ALWAYS remember! The one time I don’t remember this shit happens to me! There is two more months till both of them have a baby, and I don’t even know if I’ll still want to be BREATHING by then!” I shouted. I felt something wet trickle down my face as I punched the wall behind me. My fist broke through the wall.

When I looked back at Dolly she was sitting down just like I was and she pulled me into her arms.

She kept repeating this over and over again, “I am so sorry you have to go through this Nate. I am so sorry I can’t take all the pain away. I’m so sorry I’m such a shitty sister for not being more in your business. I love you so much, and I hate seeing you like this. So pale, shaking, trying to forget everything that has happened; you’ve always been the strong one in this family. It just hurts me so much to see the one person I look to for strength being destroyed like this. I am so sorry you have to go through this…”

She kept on repeating this; I could feel her tears drop onto my neck and shirt.

I reached for the bottle behind her and drank some more of it before she snatched it out of my hand and threw it against the wall.

“Forgive me Nate…” was all Dolly said as she looked into my eyes with her watery blue ones and then shoved me against the wall and then straddled me, and pressed her lips firmly against mine.

I wasn’t even thinking, hell, I couldn’t even think. I closed my eyes, and when I opened them, all I could see was Vonia, and her lips on mine, pulling my shirt up and off my body, and then kissing me down my body. This was all I could remember happening to me.

Waking up this morning sucked so much. My head was hurting like no other. I was sitting up, and looking at my fist, it looked messed up, like I punched something, which I do remember doing. When I looked next to me, I saw my sister. When I lifted the covers, I got up and ran to the bathroom and puked. My eyes were extremely wide as I went back into my room and put on my boxers, pants, and my shirt. Dolly didn’t have any clothes on, and neither did I. My mind whirled around at the things we could’ve done last night that I didn’t remember, which is one of the reasons why I ran and puked in that damn toilet, or well, one of the reasons.

I sat down and then picked up Dolly’s shirt and made a ball out of it and threw it at Dolly.

She jumped just a little.

Then she sat up and she had this terrified look on her face.

“What the fuck did you do to me last night?” I asked, looking directly into her eyes.

Her face got pale and then she spoke, “Exactly what you think we did. I’m sorry, I just felt so bad for you, so I- “So you jumped my cock and went for it last night?! You’re my sister. Do you have any idea how wrong that is?”

“SHUT UP!” yelled Dolly and she folded her arms, “You’re the one who dictated in bed.” She said and looked down at the covers and then mumbled something.

“What was that?” I asked.

“Nothing.” She said.

“Dolly, fucking tell me.” I said in a threatening voice.

“NOTHING.FUCK! All I said was now I know why girls want to fuck you.” said Dolly as she exhaled.

I rolled my eyes, “I know I’m good in bed Dolly.” Was all I said before grabbing some stuff for work and walking out of my room.

I was glad I didn’t have any memory of doing it with my own sister. I planned on forgetting all about it once I got to work. I wouldn’t think about it ever again, if I can’t remember it, then I can pretend it never ever happened. It’s really simple as that….

As long as Dolly keeps her mouth shut, there shouldn’t be any drama arising again.

I made sure to text Dolly about not saying shit about it. She texted me back saying, “It’s not like I want to remember that either, and I wasn’t drunk, that’s the worse part! Don’t even worry, I won’t tell. No fucking problem.”

I rolled my eyes as I started my daily work.

I don’t even know why she did that. It could be because she felt bad for me, but that’s just sick. I have an attractive sister, but that doesn’t mean we should sleep together. What’s worse I can’t decide if that counts as cheating on Vonia. Is it? Did I just cheat? Is that cheating? Is being drunk and coming home only to have your sister straddling you, and end up waking up in the morning finding out you had sex with your sister, count as cheating on Vonia?
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading!!!
Chapter 25 will be out soon.
Sorry for the late post. I got busy xD

To answer someone's question. There may possibly be a sequel. >_> Wont tell you yet.

COMMENT!!