Sexy? Why yes I am.

Twenty-Seven: It's a...

When we got to the hospital, I couldn’t stay in the room with Nadia the entire time she was talking words of pain. She wasn’t even giving birth yet and I had to step out of the room. I already feel like a failure of a father.

I sat down with my elbows on my knees and my face buried in my hands.

Vonia sat down next to me and rubbed my back and kissed my shoulder, “it’s okay Nate, and it will be okay. You’re going to be a good Daddy. She’ll be alright.” Vonia was trying to comfort me, but it wasn’t working like it used to work. A lot of what Vonia did for me wasn’t working on me at all. I don’t know if it’s just because she’s pregnant, or for another reason…

When it was officially 3AM in the morning, the nurse came out telling me that Nadia wanted me to be in there. It was the time I remember going to Vonia’s place, let’s hope she doesn’t start going into labor as well.

When I got in there, the doctor was between Nadia’s legs and telling her to push.

My eyes went wide and I felt my stomach begin to rumble.

Please don’t let me puke god, please.

I walked over to the bed side of Nadia, and she snatched my hand right away and held it tightly and screamed and then yelled, “Get this piece of SHIT OUT OF ME! It hurts! Give me more drugs, give me something! I can’t bare this! Just get it out!”

I had my eyes shut at this point, I couldn’t stand the site of the sweat pouring out of her skin, her pale face, her exhaustion, and I didn’t even dare to go and look at what the doctor was doing down there in order to get that baby.

If things couldn’t get any worse, after an hour of trying to get this baby out, a nurse came in and told me that Vonia’s water broke.

At this point I figured I could stay with Nadia a little longer before checking on Vonia. Then again Vonia might not let me leave after I get there. After all I am dating her and not Nadia, but then again Nadia is also having my baby. I don’t know what the fuck I should do. I’m beyond confused, I have a huge headache and I’m stressing like no fucking other. I’m not capable of being able to handle having two babies on the same fucking day! Why the hell did this happen to me? Why? I don’t remember doing anything to horrible to deserve this. I at least want to have two girls, give me girls, if I have to suffer, they can at least give me girls.

“Nadia, I need to go check on Vonia…” I said as loudly as I could so she could hear me.

I kept my eyes closed though, I was too afraid to open them and see what horror could possibly be shown to me.

I’m a man, I can’t be afraid of shit, and as far as they know, I’m not afraid of this crap, simply worried.

When I finally managed to set my hand free from Nadia’s dead grip on my hand, I ran out. I was telling myself to go and see Vonia but my body wanted to just sit down. It was the exact thing I did; I sat the fuck down and closed my eyes.

When I opened them I saw a nurse sitting right next to me, an Asian one. When she looked at me I realized who she was…

“Mariko; it’s been a long time since I’ve seen you!” I said.

She smiled, “About time you noticed me.”

“Ah, sorry I’ve been going through a lot these days. How have you been?” I asked.

“I’ve been going through a lot as well, same as you. I’m pregnant.” She said.

I flinched at the part where she said she was pregnant, but then I remembered it wasn’t mine. I wasn’t receiving a third curse from hell itself. I was just so glad it wasn’t mine. That’s probably the only positive thought I had at that moment.

“Well…was this something you planned?” I asked.

“Not exactly, but I wasn’t unhappy when I found out. I was actually rather excited. I am twenty-six after all, why not have a baby with the man I love? The man I love has the most beautiful eyes, and I’m hoping she gets his eyes. Although, I do not think I’ll be able to afford my baby. The job I have now I’m getting laid off from, and my parents don’t exactly approve of me having his child. They don’t like him at all. It’s rather stupid really.” She said and then laughed a little.

“They simply don’t like him because of his rank in this world. It isn’t high and he isn’t rich. My parents want our family to become more powerful, not stay the same, and since I’ve been having money issues I’ve been staying with them. I’m afraid they will threaten to kick me out if I keep my baby.” she said and sighed heavily.

I sat there for a minute with her in silence just thinking about what I was going to say next. Then she grabbed her clipboard she put down when she came over to sit next to me, and that’s when I got an idea.

“Can I see that?” I asked.

She nodded and handed it to me.

I took the pen off the top and wrote down my address on one of the papers and handed it back to her and smiled.

“If you ever want to hang out, to just take a break from hell, come on over.” I said.

She smiled.

“You know, we would’ve been a really good couple if you just gave it a chance.”

“I was dating someone when I met you.” I said.

“I knew it. You finally confessed to it.” She said sighing.

“Why did you lie?”

“I wanted you.” I said in response.

“Of course.” She said and shook her head and then she rested her head on my shoulder.

“I’ll always love you Nate.”

“I know, I know.” I said.

She got up and then walked away, but then stopped, and turned around to say, “Oh, and Nate, thank you.”
I nodded and waved.

Mariko was a teacher I spotted at a party, but at the time I didn’t think she was a teacher because she looked so young. Then again that’s no surprise since she’s Asian; Asians tend to look young even when they’re much older than what you are thinking they are. She was the teacher I had once summer ended; it was pretty funny when we spotted each other. She was probably cursing herself for sleeping with a guy that ended up being her student. After class ended that day, she had me stay after. Big mistake on her part, she probably intended to talk about it with me, but we ended up fucking on her desk. That’s when the whole student teacher relationship started that year. It was fun for a while, it really was. It was a thrill to be doing the teacher on her own damn desk, in the teachers’ lounge, even once in the principal’s office. But. Then I started to notice she was looking at me a lot more whenever I talked to the girls in the class, she was getting jealous. In my mind, it was just fun, what her and I had. I never asked her out, but it seemed as if she treated it like we were going out. We did it in her car, and at her place, but never at mine. I told her I didn’t want to be anything with her but friends after the semester ended, and that wasn’t enough, since she continued to move me from any female in that class I ended up moving myself into a different class, same thing being taught, just with a different teacher.

It was a shame really, she was a fun person. She quit being a teacher there after the year ended, and tried contacting me, seeing if we could give it another shot. I told her I had no interest in being anything but friends with her that was the last time I heard from her up until now anyways. It looks like she finally let me go.

I decided to just wait till they were done giving birth; Vonia and Nadia. I mean fuck, what’s the point in me running back and forth over some kid being born? I’m just going to wait outside, and chill out.

I ended up falling asleep, only to be woken up by a nurse saying, “Congratulations, you have two baby boys!”

At that point, I was feeling utterly depressed. My wish for two girls wasn’t granted. I suffered nine months without sex just for a bunch of boys, GREAT.

“Would you like to go in and hold them?” asked the Nurse.

“Nah, just tell them to meet me outside when they’re ready to go.” I said and walked off.

I waited outside for a couple of hours and then both Nadia and Vonia came out of the hospital, both carrying a baby in their arms.

Nadia looked beyond tired, and Vonia looked beyond pissed off. I didn’t really know why she was.

We walked to the car and Nadia sat in the back with her baby, and Vonia sat in the front. I somewhat wish it was the other way around because Vonia seemed to be glaring at me the whole time.

Finally after a good ten minutes I sighed and said, “Why are you looking at me like that? What’s wrong?” I asked.

“What’s wrong? What’s fucking wrong Nate?! How do you NOT know what’s wrong!” said Vonia raising her voice above what it normally is when she isn’t pissed off.

“If I knew, I wouldn’t be asking, now would I?” I said and shook my head as I waited for the light to turn green.

“You never came in to help me.”

“The doctor was helping you.” I said.

“I needed my boyfriend by my side, and holding my hand, it would’ve been nice if you could’ve been there for me.” said Vonia.

“I was there, I waited outside. I didn’t want to puke.” I said.

“Nate came in and held my hand.” said Nadia, and she smirked up at the mirror.

“You’re kidding. You went and saw her but not me? Really Nate?” said Vonia glaring at me.

“She’s how I found out that I didn’t want to be in there. I just about passed out; get off my ass Vonia.” I said.

“Get off your ass? No I won’t. You didn’t even hold your own son! You should’ve come in, so we could’ve shared that precious moment of holding our first born together. How dare you just freaking wait outside like it’s not even you’re freaking child. I’m so pissed off right now, you’re so lucky I’m holding a baby right now, otherwise, I’d slap you.” said Vonia and then she bit her lip and looked out the window and then at our son.

There was a lot I wanted to say back to that. Like, “You’re slaps don’t hurt,” or “Yeah first born, and last born too,” but instead I kept my mouth shut. I didn’t feel like dealing with Vonia venting on me on how much I sucked today.

She just keeps getting more and more bitchy. I don’t care about her god damn hormones; I want the old Vonia back. I told her I wasn’t Daddy material; shouldn’t that mean I don’t deserve a damn beating from this woman?

When we arrived back at my house, my Dad was standing there along with my Mother.

Great, what’s this asshole want now from me?

“Don’t get out of the car.” He said when I opened my car door, Nadia and Vonia both stopped.

“What Dad, freaking what?” I asked in a pissed off tone. I was not in the mood for anymore crap today. Today was just about one of the worse days of my damn life.

“I got you a new place to live.” He said.

I blinked, “What do you mean?”

“Son, you aren’t going to live here with the both of them. I already had three children to deal with crying in the middle of the night. I passed that stage in my life, plus our house doesn’t have enough room for an extra four people. I love my grandchildren very much, but you can’t live here anymore Nate.” said my very own Father.

My eyes went wide, and then flashed right to anger, “You’ve got to be fucking kidding me! Where the hell are we supposed to live?! Does Dolly know about this?!” I shouted.

My Mother had gone over to see her grandkids, while I was busy with Dad. I can’t stand my Mom sometimes, like why does she let him make all the damn decisions here?

“I bought you your very own place, but of course you have to pay me back. It’ll start with 3,000 dollars by tomorrow, and don’t tell me you don’t have the money, I know you do. You’ve been working a lot, so I don’t want you to give me that crap of an excuse. It’s not a bad place at all. There are four small rooms, so each of you can have your own room, and have the two baby boys sleep in there one room. Unless you and Vonia want to sleep in the same room and give the two boys their own room. I really don’t think you need to do that though till there a bit older, than you can give them their own space. There’s two small bathrooms, and the kitchen is even smaller than the rooms, and the living room is slightly bigger than the kitchen. No, I haven’t told Dolly yet, but I will once we get you two in there. I already talked to Vonia and Nadia’s parents, there perfectly fine with it. Since you are after all paying for this place Nate.” said Dad.

I shook my head. “You are un-fucking believable.” I said in response.

I can’t believe he did all this. I don’t want to move out, hell, I did, but at the time it was because I wanted to be on my own. Now that I have all this baggage I just wanted to live at home and have them do all the damn work, or well, help. It looks like my Dad saw right through me. This is messed up, now I’m getting kicked out of my house. Why the hell is a baby such a life changer?

“What are their names?” my Mother asked, breaking the silence that spelt out, “Deal with it.”

My eyes widened, and then I placed my hand to my head and shook it. I can’t believe I didn’t even ask for my own kids names. Maybe I shouldn’t have just walked out of that hospital. It would’ve been nice to be able to name them….

“Ren.” said Nadia.

“Jayden.” said Vonia.

“Awe, those are adorable names for them.” said my Mother.

I sighed, “I didn’t buy any baby stuff.” I said.

“Don’t worry, I did.” said Vonia and my Mom at the same time.

You can always count on a woman for these things.

Two boys, really, why me?
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading. Chapter 28 will be out soon.
Please comment, it encourages me to write more. xD
and plus, I really enjoy it when you comment.
so. Please comment ^_^