Sexy? Why yes I am.

Three: She's back in his life

“Who’s Nadia?” asked Nicole.

Oh God, If only you new Nicole. If only you knew.

“Hey look Nicole; let’s hang out some other time.” I said ignoring her question.

“Nate, who the fuck is Nadia?” said Nicole with one hand on her hip.

“Uh…” I said trailing off.

“A friend of mine I haven’t seen in a while.” I said.

“The bitch is back, baby.” said Nadia coming down the hall.

Nadia looked at Nicole up and down, “And you are?” she said with attitude in her voice.

“Nicole.” I answered for her.

“Well Nicole, Leave please.” said Nadia with a sweet smile on her face.

Right there, is what we call, “Fake Kindness.” Nadia has black hair, with pink in it, she has snake bites, and she’s wearing her black skinnies along with her pink shirt, and her hair is gorgeous. She’s like my sister Dolly, well not personality wise necessarily, but I’d say they hang out with the same group. She wears eye liner and dark make up around her eyes, her lips are pink, a pretty pink, and her eyes are a light green color. She hates just about every girl she see's me with, she says she doesn’t, but I really think that’s a lie. I wonder when she’ll admit her hatred towards them; the dirty looks give it away.

“No, Nate invited me so, I’m staying.” She said with a smile.

Nadia’s smile fell from her face.

“Nicole I’ll text you, just go.” I said.

Nadia left, and went into the kitchen.

“Seriously?” I said looking at Nicole.

“You going to leave now bitch?” said Nadia coming out of the kitchen with a knife in her hand.

“Wow, crazy bitch on the loose. I’ll see you later Nate.” said Nicole, and she left quickly, and angrily.

“That wasn’t needed.” I said looking at Nadia.

She smirked, and then she went back into the kitchen and put the knife away, came back with a smile, and grabbed my hand, leading me to my room. Then she shut the door, and pushed me on the bed. She climbed on top of me and hugged me.

“I missed you baby.” said Nadia.

Nadia is my fuck buddy, that’s who Nadia is, not a lot of people know that though. We don’t tell anyone about it, I haven’t seen her in two months because her parents got a divorce. They made the decision of taking turn on months rather than each weekend switching off. So for the past two months she’s been staying with her Mother. Nadia’s been my fuck buddy since I was sixteen, and so was she. She clung to me when her parents fought, she would come through my window, and sleep with me at night. It didn’t really bother me at all; we have a lot of sex. Now I worry that maybe she’ll start wanting for us to be more than just fuck buddies. I was the one who she was with most of the time when she was going through all of that, with her parents fighting and such. I wasn’t purposely being there for her, I really just wanted sex, the usual thing we do. I did do something I don’t normally do, out of the little sympathy, I comforted her. That got her to cling to me, and closer to me. That made me regret being so nice to her, I can’t stand being around people with a lot of problems, well I don’t mind, just as long as there not forcing me to deal with it. I can care; I just chose not to, if I helped every girl who had a problem, I would have way too many girls with strong feelings for me, other than physically.

“I missed you too Nadia, how was your Moms?” I asked.

I hope she doesn’t have any other feelings for me, other than as a fuck buddy. I wonder if she has anyone else she calls her fuck buddy. I wouldn’t care if she did, I have a lot of sex, and it’s not always with her.

“Boring; you weren’t there for me to fuck.” said Nadia.

I laughed and then smirked.

“Well I’m here now, and you’re here.” I said smirking.

She stuck her tongue out at me, and then kissed my lips passionately, biting my lip slightly.
“I hope you have a lot of energy, because baby, you aren’t getting any rest tonight.” I said.

She chuckled, “I got all the energy I’ll need.” She said.

I sat up, with her straddling me. I pulled my shirt off at the same time she pulled her pink shirt off, and then we started making out. I put my hands behind her back, and unsnapped her bra, sliding it off her as we continued making out. I switched us over, so that she was at the bottom laying on the bed, and I was at the top, I unbuttoned her skinnies, and pulled them off, and then we started kissing again as she worked her hands on my pants.

Soon enough, we’re both naked under the covers, kissing passionately and deeply, with her nails digging into my back, and her legs wrapped around my waist. It’s never ever been just one round with Nadia, and that is why she’s so much fun, it’s not the same thing over and over again, it keeps on getting better, and it changes...

___________________________________________________________________
I woke up in my invader Zim silky night gown, around twelve am to be exact, walking out of my room and to the kitchen to get something to drink. When passing my brother’s room though, I stopped hearing the bed making some noise, as well as hearing Nadia begging for more and heavy panting. I felt a blush go across my face, I can’t believe there still going at it; they’ve been doing it since 4pm! Well, I didn’t hear the noises when I passed the room till around 6pm, but still! I began playing with my lip piercing as I started thinking about it. I was still standing at his door, thinking about how long they’ve been doing it, god, what the fuck is wrong with me? I heard the bed make a noise, like it’s a noise made when you first get on the bed, if you were to jump on it. I think they just switched positions…

I put my ear to the door, when I heard something that wasn’t really a whisper, but sounded a little like a whisper and talking out loud sort of thing. I heard, “Slide down on me baby.” Come out of Nate’s mouth, my jaw dropped. I knew my face was probably beat red right now, and I would be lying if I said this didn’t turn me on. I feel like such a pervert, I stood up and walked into the kitchen. I took a glass from the cub board, and got some water, drinking it down quick, then taking a deep breath and exhaling. I then walked out of the kitchen, and started walking to my room. I found myself wanting to stop in front of my brother’s room, but I kept on walking to mine. It was clear there was something wrong with my head. I shut my door ever so lightly, and climbed into my bed and under the covers. I tried closing my eyes and sleeping, but I just kept getting the image in my head of my brother thrusting into Nadia, which was really bothersome. Not to mention, gross.

I don’t really know how I feel about Nadia, sometimes I hate her, and other times I’m neutral with her, or I’m okay with her. I know she’s my brothers fuck buddy, even though he’s never told me that, and I don’t know if he’d admit to it, but I know she is. Nate has sex with a lot of girls, but out of all those girls, it’s only a continuous thing with Nadia. She’s the only girl he keeps on doing it and doing it with. Nate isn’t the type of guy to keep something around him for long. He likes change, he likes new things. That is why it shocks me that I’m STILL seeing Nadia around. He doesn’t like having the same girl; I thought it was over when I didn’t see her coming over in the last two months. I guess it’s not over then; maybe she wasn’t here because she was on vacation with her family or something. I really don’t know what her family issues are. I didn’t see her at school for those two months either...

Even when they’re at school, they don’t really talk much, it’s like they go their separate ways. It’s not that I dislike that or anything, it’s just, I think she’s bit of a clingy fuck buddy. Nate doesn’t like it when girls are clingy, it makes him feel suffocated, and it makes it harder for him to fuck girls when that one girl keeps on coming out of nowhere. I don’t like seeing Nadia around, at school I see her flirting with guys, and it just bothers me. I know there not dating, I know they’re only having sex and nothing more, but it still bothers me.

I wonder when my brother is going to stop having just sex, and start getting serious about finding someone to be with for the rest of his life. Perhaps it’s too early for me to be thinking he’s going to be finding someone; he is after all only eighteen years old. I don’t know if I would be able to stand him just being with one girl. Maybe that’s another reason why it bothers me Nadia is still around, because I’m so used to him just changing it up and getting a different girl all the time. The idea of him actually finding someone and not moving onto another girl is weird for me to think about.

I’m scared that some girl is going to ruin my brother’s life because of the way he is. He sleeps with a lot of girls, and I know that gets some girls angry that he’s not going into a relationship with them. It makes them want to go up to him and just be a bitch about it and start shit. That is why I’m so protective over my big brother, I know what he does is hurting some girls. Having them give up themselves only to realize it was all he wanted. It’s not his fault there stupid; they should know what they are getting into when they meet Nate. It’s not a hard thing to figure out, he’s always surrounded by girls. Nate is hot, that should be the girls first clue that he probably isn’t going to go into a deep serious relationship with them. The second clue is what I’ve already said, he’s always surrounded by girls, and there always flirting with him. I bet he’s gotten some girl pregnant before; I had some girl come up to him and say she was, I bitched her out though. I don’t know if she was really pregnant. She was angry about him not answering her calls, so maybe she bitched at him in front of everyone, but I cussed her out. I called her a dirty little slut who has nothing better to do then trying to make some guy she only talked to a few times the father of her so called child. I also told her she probably wasn’t pregnant, and I said that she was just trying to get attention. I was standing next to my brother at the time, but when she came up to him screaming at him that she was pregnant and that he better take responsibility, I stepped right in front of him and got in that stupid bitches face.

I’m really close to my brother, I think I’m probably the only female he’s this close too.
To me, my brother is something I can never live without. He’s been the best brother to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading!!!!
Chapter 4 will be out soon.
COMMENT! I love it when you comment! Please comment =)