Sexy? Why yes I am.

Thirty-Five: Tempting.

When I woke up this morning from the light shining in on me from my apartment, the first thing I did is snap up and check the time. I then remembered I didn’t have work at the café today, so I then relaxed back onto the bed.

I then felt my phone vibrate on my pillow. I opened it and it said, “Hey! Dolly-cakes, let’s go have dinner,” that was from Nick.

I sighed heavily.

He’s still texting me, I don’t know why he still is. I thought I was forward enough about how I felt about him. I told him I didn’t want to be with him anymore, and I told him that it was over. Yeah, I did say we could still be friends, but that was just a lie so that I could get out of there quicker. He’s not even acting like a friend should act. He gives me pet names, and is constantly being flirty. It’s just gotten so annoying; I’ve lost interest in him.

I didn’t know what to say back to get out of having dinner with him, until I realized I told Nate that I’d come over.

I grinned at my phone and quickly texted back saying I couldn’t because I promised my brother I’d spend the day with him. Yeah, the promise part was a lie, but hey, it isn’t a complete lie, right?

I then got up and grabbed my tight black shirt out of the closet with lace across the bottom and threw it on the bed, I then grabbed a pair of tight red skinny jeans. After that I grabbed a box and began going through the chains I had. I grabbed two of them and threw them on the bed as well. I then went through one of my other drawers, and grabbed my cupcake bracelet out along with a bunch of others. After I tossed those to the bed I went right into the bathroom and slipped off my mini-shorts and top.

When I finished showering and drying my black hair, I started to tease it and style it just the way I liked it. In the process of that I was looking down at all my makeup I had laid down on the counter and that’s when I decided I’d add a touch of blue to the end of my black, thick makeup above my eyes.

When I was all done with getting my clothes on and fixing the chains up on my pants and such; I went right out the door and into the car. I drove to Nate’s place and when I was walking up the steps, I could hear yelling. I never did tell Nate what time I was coming over…

I stood there at the door wondering if I should knock or not.

Ah what the hell, why not? I knocked repeatedly, over and over again, and harder each time.

The door flung open and I saw Nate, he looked like he was about to yell something, but then he said, “Oh, it’s you.”

“Yeah, Well, I did tell you I was going to come over yesterday. What the hell is going on in there?” I asked.

Nate sighed and said, “It’s nothing Dolly.”

“Don’t give me that shit Nate, tell me, now.” I said.

I guess even after all these years I’m still demanding Nate to tell me everything, even if I’m not involved. I’m his sister though, I have the damn right.

“Nadia’s been bringing all sorts of guys home lately, and Vonia doesn’t like those types of guy’s that she’s bringing near our kids. I don’t particularly like them at all either. It feels like she’s trying to get me jealous or something. She also threw out perfectly good food, and hid other foods, and shouted at us to starve, since according to her, we deserve too. She’s just being a pain in the ass, but don’t worry Sis, I’ve got this handled.” said Nate, he then smiled and told me to come in.

My eyes were still wide at what I heard. Nate makes it all sound like it’s no big deal though. Nate’s always had the talent of making horrible things seem as if it was nothing to worry about. It’s as if he treats it like spilt water. If things like that were happening to me, it would probably ruin my day. Nate looks perfectly fine though. He never let’s even the worse things completely ruin his day. To be honest I don’t really know if I should call it a good thing. I think most people would call it a good thing, but me personally, I haven’t the slightest clue. When something isn’t ruining Nate’s day, he doesn’t really do anything about that thing that was horrible.

“I actually have to work today, but we could hang out after work. So in the mean time, if you want you can hang here.” said Nate as he turned and started putting on his work shirt.

I sighed, “Fine, have fun at work loser.”

“Yeah, yeah, see you when I get back.” said Nate as he walked out of the house.

I sat down on his couch and flipped on the TV. I heard the door ring and no one went over to answer it. Whoever was knocking was not going to stop.
I walked over to the door and I when I opened it I saw Reia standing there in tight green pants and a men’s size band t-shirt with her hair up as usual in the Mohawk. She had chains hanging down from her studded belt and when she saw me her eyes lit up.

“Damn girl, you are still as hot as the day I met you.” Was the first thing she said.

I laughed and shook my head, “Right back at you.” I said.

“It’s been so long, it’s about damn time I see you.” said Reia and then she pulled me into her arms and hugged me.

I hugged her back and smiled, “Yeah, it’s really good to see you.” I said.

“So where is Nate?” asked Reia.

“He had work apparently.” I said.

“What? And he leaves hot little Dolly here all alone? What’s he expecting me to do? Hold back?” said Reia.

I laughed and said, “What’s that supposed to mean?”

“It means you’re spending the day with me now babe.” said Reia.

“Fine, but where do you plan on taking me?” I said playfully to her and winked.

She grinned and then grabbed my hand and pulled me out the door.

We ended up seeing a movie. The movie we saw was a romantic comedy, during the movie Reia was laying on me, or she would have her arm around me. Every time I looked at her she’d just grin at me and then look back at the movie.

Afterwards we had lunch and then after that….

We were in the car going to our next destination, a destination in which I didn’t know where it was.

Reia’s hasn’t been telling me all day so I pretty much gave up on asking.

We stopped at a park, with a huge grass field.

We both stepped out of the car and I followed to where she was going. She walked past the park area and right over to the farthest area. There was a tree that had fallen over, over there. She sat down on it and patted a seat next to her and smiled.

I sat down.

“Wow, it’s so green here.” I said looking around wide eyed.

“This used to be so much more beautiful, there used to be a cherry blossom tree here, and many other beautiful plants of many colors. There were purple flowers, white ones, and even red, it was amazing.” said Reia and she smiled as she rested her elbow on her knee and rested her chin on her hand as she gazed out.

“What happened?” I asked.

“They tore a lot of things out to build this park. It’s not quite like it used to be ever since they did that. They didn’t want the kids trying to climb the cherry blossom tree, so they cut it down. We’re sitting on the log of that beautiful tree now.” said Reia and then she frowned.

“That’s a bummer.” I said and then I put my arm around her and leaned my head on her shoulder.

“How’s the love life going?” she asked after a good five minutes of us just sitting there and gazing out, and leaning against each other.

I sighed and sat up, “Horrible. Every single guy I date ends after a good four months. I’ve only made it past that four month mark with one guy, and that was only a month longer. It seems like the thing we do most is have sex, and then once I start giving less, they just start sucking. It’s like all they want is to get what they want, and they’ll do at nothing to stop at it. If they are not received, they stop being romantic or sweet; they just turn into the lazy guy sitting on your damn sofa. Then I met this guy named Nick, and we dated for exactly four months and then I could stand it anymore. He’s so stupid! The first time I met him he came off sounding so brilliant. Then I found out that it’s only about the thing he likes doing the most that he’s smart on. I can’t date a moron, so I dumped him. Although, I was stupid enough to say we could still be friends. He was crying though! I couldn’t walk out of there without saying something. Now, he never leaves me alone, and he doesn’t act like a friend. I really hate guys. Ugh.” I said expressing how frustrated I was by throwing my arms out as I spoke. I ended up venting to Reia, she probably just wanted a simple answer, but instead I just went all out on her.

I looked over at Reia and she had a surprised look on her face, but then her mouth formed a smile.

“Sorry.” I said.

Her smile widened and she put her arm around me and pulled me close to her.

“Why don’t you take a break from men and date a girl?” asked Reia.

My eyes widened, “Well, it’s true that I’ve always been saying that maybe I should just be a lesbian, but my sexuality isn’t something I can just switch.” I said.

“I’m not asking you to switch babe. I’m saying try to see if you like dating girls. You’ve never dated one right? So why not date one now and just see if you like it? You’ll never know if you like girls or not until you try this.” said Reia with a smile and she winked at me.

“I don’t know. You’re a lesbian right?” I asked.

Reia took out her cigarette box and flipped it open and slid out a pink cigarette and placed a bit of it on her lips to hold. She then put the box away and took out her lighter which has red skulls and a gray background on it.

“Of course I’m a lesbian.” She said with a grin on her face as she lit her cigarette.

“How’d you know you were one? Like how did you find out, and know?” I asked in a curious tone.

Reia exhaled a stream of smoke from her lips and then her lips formed a smile, “I suspected something was wrong with me when I was thirteen. The most popular and cute boy in school asked me out. He was really attractive, but I didn’t want him, I wanted the pretty girl who sat across from me in class. When I thought about it, I found it odd my heart was beating so hard because of a girl. I got butterflies in my stomach whenever I saw a girl I liked, but I never got that with a boy. I thought that ultimate test of finding out if I really liked girls, was to have sex with a boy.” said Reia before chuckling and saying, “I was thirteen, you can’t blame me for thinking that!”

By this time I was very intrigued with her story and encouraged her to go on.

“When I knew for damn sure I liked girls, was when I met Cherry.” said Reia, her smile softened and her eyes lit up before she spoke once again, “Cherry and I met here under the Cherry blossoms, the very spot we are in now. I turned fourteen at that time, and it was around that time I told Nate I didn’t like boys, I liked girls, but I was never really sure about that even after I told him. When I met Cherry though, all that changed. She had blonde hair that you could almost call white, and her eyes were crystal clear, like the clear blue water in Hawaii. Her beautiful blonde hair at the top was spiked, yet it was still very much so long. Her lips were plump and pink. She was sixteen years old; she was about two years older than me. She was a girl who was already sure of her sexuality, she was bisexual, and she didn’t care who knew it. I used to come to the park all the time when my parents weren’t getting along, and she’d always be in the same spot. She’d be under the cherry blossom tree, and her eyes would be closed, or she’d be listening to music. After a couple of weeks I finally had the courage to go up to her. “said Reia, still with that soft smile on her lips.

I walked up to her and she just stared up at me with her beautiful eyes looking into my bluish green ones. I’ve always been an aggressive girl, but when it came to girls I liked, I was shy, not at all like I am now. Cherry started to talk to me right away though; she asked me what I was doing over where she was. When I didn’t respond she pulled me down to my knees…” said Reia.

Cherry then said, “Since you aren’t answering my questions, I’ll have to make you.”

Cherry then forced me down, and traced my lips with her finger. My face went so pink when she did that. I flipped us over though, I was on top then. I don’t know why I flipped us over, but I’m guess I just liked being on top…

Cherry said, “Oh? You’re aggressive are you? That turns me on.” She said that as her hands lightly slid up my loosely worn black shirt.

My heart was racing so fast, it was as if my body was acting on its own. I grabbed her wrists and held them down on the grass and stared into her eyes.

Cherry’s beautiful eyes lowered and she whispered, “Kiss me,” and without my consent my body did as it wanted to do, I kissed her.

When I pulled away she pressed her lower half against mine and said, “Do more.”

I was so shocked when she said that.

Reia chuckled and then continued on.

When I didn’t continue, her smile turned into a frown, and she said that if I kept going, she’d be my girlfriend.

“She could’ve just said, ‘girlfriend’ and I would’ve done what she wanted.” said Reia and then she laughed a bit.

“So I kissed her more, and we did things in there where anyone could come and see us. I wouldn’t have done that if it was with anyone else. She was daring, and she really didn’t care about anyone, that is until she met me. After we did it, we started to talk. Yeah, the right thing would’ve been just talking then fucking, but somehow it didn’t work out that way. She asked me my age, and I lied, I told her I was going to be seventeen soon. She smiled at me and said she was sixteen, and how she was glad I was around her age. When she said that I started to feel guilty about lying to her, but none the less, we began to date. Cherry fell for me and what I mean to say is, she fell hard, and I did too. And…that is my story on how I found out for damn sure I was a lesbian.” said Reia with a smile.

“Wait, what happened between you and Cherry?” I asked.

“You and your questions Dolly.” said Reia and then she shook her head and smiled.

“Cherry died.” said Reia.

Reia only spoke those two words, but those two words caused a pain inside me to throb.

“How…?” I asked trailing off, desiring to know.

“Well, I moved away. I told her I would try my best to come visit her. My grandma lives here you see, so it gave her hope. She cried a lot in my arms when it came to saying bye, even though she didn’t think it would be forever. I cried on the plane a lot, I really did love her. When I got to my new home and settled in and everything, all I ever did was text her, and we’d talk on the phone every weekend. When I came to visit my grandma, she’d run right over and run into my arms. I’d sneak out at night, and we’d go to the cherry blossom tree and make love, and just hold each other tight to keep warm. When my grandma died, she was devastated, not because she died, but because I would no longer be visiting. Even though she knew her parents wouldn’t let her travel she still asked. Her parents wouldn’t let her come see me, just like she knew they wouldn’t. So she decided to run away and come find me…” said Reia in a sad voice.

“Did she find you?” I asked.

“She’s a beautiful girl, who can’t fight. Traveling as far as she was trying to travel, of course she’s going to run into bad people.” said Reia.

I held my breath in, “No…” I said.

“Yes. She ran into a man who she thought was going to help her find the area she needed to go towards next. Instead he raped her, and then he killed her. He was a liar you see…” said Reia.

I could feel tears at the corner of my eyes fall down my face.

“This is the real world, things like this can happen. It’s not some pg movie where you can make sure nothing bad could ever happen to that person.” said Reia in a sigh.

“What happened to the guy who did that?” I asked.

“He hung himself, out of the guilt of killing my Cherry.” said Reia.

“That’s good.” I said.

“Not really, it didn’t make me feel any better. It did though; open my eyes to the world. Not everyone who’s by themselves get’s raped, but it can happen when you’re all by yourself and traveling.” said Reia.

I wiped my eyes from the tears and smiled at Reia who turned to face me.

“So what do you say about giving a girl a shot?” she asked grinning.

I smiled, “I don’t want to hurt someone out of my selfish experiment.” I said sighing.

“Date me.” said Reia.

“I don’t want to hurt you, and besides Nate told me you have a girlfriend.” I said and looked the other way.

Reia stared at me for a good minute before saying, “Hold on a sec.” Then she stood up and took out her phone and began to dial.

I sat there confused.

She put her phone on speaker, “Hey Kimie, I’m pretty much done with our relationship. Have fun with the next girl or guy you date. Oh, and try not to be so controlling, bye.” said Reia before hanging up.

It took less than thirty seconds for her to do that, yet my eyes went wide, all I could hear was Reia say that, and the Kimie girl didn’t say anything back. She was probably in shock. I certainly was in shock at what she just did.

“Now I’m single.” said Reia with a confident smile.

“As for hurting me, you won’t hurt me. It’d be an honor for me to be used as an experiment for such a gorgeous girl like you babe.” said Reia.

She leaned closer to me. I was sitting and she was standing and leaning forward.

She then lifted my chin up with her fingers and bit her lip before saying, “Try it out babe? Don’t worry; I’ll treat you real good, better than any other has, I promise. You can hold me to that too. So…do it.” said Reia.

My eyes went were still wide. I can’t believe this. She expects me to answer after she just dumped her girlfriend in front of me?

“What I did to Kimie isn’t something I would do to you. Trust me, I already told Nate that if I ever did date you, I’d treat you good. Plus Nate would kick my ass. Ha.” said Reia.

“Uh well…” I said trying to think.

She traced my lips with her finger and smiled.

“Date me Dolly.” She said.

The light in her eyes and the demanding, aggressive tone in her voice for some reason really attracted me.

“You look like a boy.” I said out loud randomly.

“Then this shouldn’t be too hard for you, huh?” she said and laughed.

“Pretend I’m a boy.” said Reia with a grin.

She sat down and then pulled me on her lap, and then she looked into my blue eyes with her bluish green and caressed my cheek softly. I felt my face getting hotter and hotter by the minute.

She then had her lips close to mine; I could feel the hot air on my lips.

“Date me Dolly, date me.” said Reia.

At this point, I couldn’t refuse. How can a girl turn me on this much if I’m straight?

“I’ll be yours.” I said, and with that her lips crashed into mine.

It was as if her words were on repeat for some odd reason, pretend I’m a boy. Pretend, Pretend, Pretend I am a boy.

It wasn’t difficult to open my eyes and see a boy, but it was difficult for me to close my eyes and see a boy as I kissed a girl while gripping onto her, feeling her soft skin.

She held out her hand when we stopped, “Shall we leave my love?” she said.

I smiled, “Hell yeah babe.”

She grinned, and we held hands as we went to the car.

She held my hand with one of hers as she drove as well.

I don’t know why, but I felt really happy, and really special. No one has ever made me feel this special. Well, no one other then my big brother of course.

When we arrived back at Nate’s house, my heart was pounding as we walked up the steps and right in the door.

Nate stood there in the living room and a huge smirk on his face and said, “I knew you were bisexual Dolly.”

“Shut the hell up.” I said.

He laughed and came over and picked me up.

“Let me down!” I shouted.

“Make me!” he said and tossed me on the couch and started tickling me.

“NATE! STOP IT!” I yelled.

He laughed.

“You better have remembered what I said before.” He said suddenly to Reia and stopped tickling me.

“Oh, don’t worry, I never forgot it.” said Reia with a smirk.

“Well you aren’t called a legend for no reason Reia.” said Nate in a jokingly way.

She laughed and said, “Right back at you dude.”

I didn’t know how to take all of this. I was still recovering from earlier. Damn…

Nadia came strolling down the hallway and she looked over at me, giving me a dirty look before walking into the kitchen.
What a bitch.

“When is she leaving Nate?” I asked him.

I was expecting him to shrug, like always does when I ask.

But…

He didn’t…

“Soon.” Was what he said.

It shocked me greatly.

Reia sat next to me and put her arm around me and pushed me close. The aggressiveness of Reia turns me on a lot. She grinned at me, and I couldn’t help but to grin back. She really does look like a boy with her Mohawk, her tight pants and men’s size shirt, her nose septum, her chains, her spiked bracelets, and her arms have muscle. She really doesn’t wear any make up to give any hint as to if she is a girl, which makes her even more so like a boy…

When she took her arm from behind me, she picked up Jayden and started to play with him.

I smiled.

She’d be a good Mother.

Vonia came in and went over to Nate and said, “Nadia’s bringing over another guy tomorrow. I don’t know how much of this shit I can take anymore. I’m tired of her bringing home these druggies and scary ass guys. Do something about this Nate. I don’t want these guys over anymore. I don’t care what you do, just do it. I want my son safe.”

Nate sighed and reached his hand up and caressed Vonia’s cheek, and said, “I know babe, I know.”

I was surprised when he did that. If any girl ever complained to him about something, and told him to do something about it, he’d walk away.

Nate’s changed.

I know Nate is still Nate though. Until the very end he always will be…

Like they say, “Old habits come back.”

I may be saying words Nadia’s probably said, but unfortunately it’s true.

It’s not that I don’t support or have trust in Nate, it’s just I know him.

I hope Nadia does leave soon.

She seems to be more unstable than normal, or well since I last saw her.

Nadia came out of the kitchen with Kari in one of her hands, holding her by her shirt.

When Nate saw he snapped up and ran right over, and caught Kari just as Nadia raised her up higher in the air to let go and drop her.

My eyes were beyond wide at that.

Did she really just…do that? What the hell? I don’t remember her ever being this bad. What the fuck made her worse?!

Nate shoved her and said, “What the hell are you thinking?! She’s too young for you to be bullying her. Why don’t you pick on someone who can take you on?”

“I am. I’ve got this master plan that’s slowly coming into effect you see.” said Nadia with an evil smile as she turned and walked into her room.

I looked at Nate, and he just started to hold Kari close and then flip on the TV to watch.

It just shocks me how he just let’s things fly by.

Does he have a plan of a way to get rid of her or something?

Is that why Nate isn’t doing much about what she just did? Or is it that he’s so used to Nadia’s fucked up personality?

“I have a feeling this is going to be a hectic week.” said Nate after a minute.

“Why’s that?” I asked.

He shook his head and said, “Nadia’s got a plan, and I know what that means.”

“What does it mean?” I asked.

“Hell has arrived, that’s what it means Dolly.” said Nate.

I sat there, just processing it all in.

“Oh…”
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading!
Chapter 36 will be out soon!

I guess you could call this chapter a small break from Nate's life.
But this is actually a significant, and needed chapter that I needed to write. ^^

I bet you all have mixed feelings on what Reia did o:

COMMENT.
Much appreciated.

I love it when you comment!^^

Thank you to all that have, and continue to do so! ^^

Just wait till the next chapter >__>

Nadia's got a plan...

Want to know what it is? Keep on reading <3