Sexy? Why yes I am.

Five: Uneeded Drama

I came home around midnight, took my shower and jumped into bed, there is school tomorrow, and I hope she doesn’t tell her brother what we did…
The next morning was like any other morning; I took my shower, dried my hair and did it, and put on a red shirt with some nice black skinny jeans, brand new. Good stuff.
I walked out of my room, and straight to the kitchen grabbing food from Dolly’s plate.

“Hey!” she said.

“What?” I said smiling.

I sat down next to Hufina and grabbed my plate of bacon and eggs. Then we all got up and started walking off to school, we walk most of the time. I have a car, but I don’t really let people know that.

When I arrived at school, John came up to me.

“What’s up man?” asked John.

“Nothing man, just got here, you?” I asked.

“Looking for you know who.” said John.

“Dude, why aren’t you dating her already?” I asked.

“Because she still fucking wants you Nate.” said John.

I rolled my eyes, and walked past him.

“Woman I swear.” I said.

I walked to my locker, opened it, and grabbed the book I needed for my class.
Slammed it shut, and walked a little bit away from my locker, before I got shoved against it, and dropped my book.

“Why the fuck were you with my sister?” said Jack

“She told you?” I asked.

“I found something that you always wear, she put it on a something and made it as a necklace.” said Jack holding up a ring.

That’s creepy.

“You always wear it on your right hand, next to your pinky finger.” said Jack.

I shoved Jack off me and snatched the ring and put it back on my right hand and on finger next to my pinky finger. I can’t believe I didn’t even realize it was off my finger.
Jack shoved me, “Answer my fucking question.”

“Dude your sister’s been trying to get me for so long, and I just couldn’t resist anymore.” I said.

“You’re a fucking asshole Nate.” said Jack.

“Oh just shut the fuck up Jack.” I said, and Jack shoved me against the locker again.

“You need to stay the fuck away from my sister.” said Jack.

“Why? I can’t stand next to her, just because of you?” I said.

“No.” he said.

“You had sex with my sister, do you even have any intention of dating her?!” shouted Jack, in my face.

“You better back the fuck out of my face, your pissing me off.” I said.

“I AM pissed off Nate! You laid your fucking hands on my sister, you dirty bastard!” yelled Jack.

I shoved Jack off me, and then I slammed him against the wall with one hand.

“How about instead of bitching my ass out you talk to her instead? I didn’t make your sister do ANYTHING she didn’t want to do. So instead of getting all pissed off and taking it out on me, why don’t you just go talk to her about it?” I said, I then slammed him against the locker once more, and then let him go, picked up my book and made my way to class.

This is not what I wanted my morning to be like. Then again my mornings don’t always turn out the greatest, well more often than not, they do.

Jack’s acting stupid; there is no point in him yelling at me for something his sister wanted. The fact that he yelled at me asking if I even had an intention on dating her, was stupid. Why would he want me dating his sister? He should be glad I’m not dating her; he makes me sound like I’m such a bad guy. I’m really not that bad. My friends have no idea how hard it is for me to avoid dating, or fucking there sister. Sometimes I accidently do it, and I they get pissed off like Jack, or they just ask me about it. It’s lame, it’s not like I’m breaking their heart, I’m just having sex with them, if they don’t want it, and all they have to do is say so. If they are willing, I WILL take it. Now I have Trixie texting me a hundred damn times saying sorry that she told her brother, she was just so, ‘happy’ that she finally got to have me. She’s also saying she hopes it doesn’t ruin her chance of getting to date me. You would think after how many girls she seen me date, that wasn’t my friends sister, she wouldn’t want to date me. That’s not the case though, and it feels like it never is.

I walked into the class, and sat down, just as the bell rang, and class began. I just held my phone under my desk, and kept on texting. I could text all day actually, just because I have so many damn contacts, most which are girls. I’m not paying attention in this class today, because it’s just review. Just because I’m called a bad boy doesn’t mean I don’t do what I need to do, to finish school. I’ve been in plenty of sports, football, basketball, hockey, and well basically just those three. I got bored of basketball and football, and decided to take a break from that, and focus more on getting a girl, but it ended up turning into me getting more than just one girl.

I am still friends with all the guy’s I made friends with in those sports though. We go partying all the time, pick up girls; speaking of which, I’m going to one tonight. Get some numbers, and bring home a hot girl, yeah that’ll be my night.

My next three classes consisted of me flirting, making the teacher blush, and doing work that I don’t feel like doing. I was actually able to get a couple of girls to do the work for me in my last class before lunch. Once lunch time came, I bought my food, and went right to my usual table. I don’t think I’ve ever gone a day without flirting, everyday; I flirt, and get flirted with.

“Nate!” said Shelly.

“Nate, come by me instead!” said Libby.

“Hey man!” said John.

I began to eat, I ended up getting fed by this one girl flirting with me, she was teasing me, she’d touch my tongue with the chip then take it away before I closed my mouth. Then I had another girl with her arm around my waist, and another making a joke to get my attention. Then there was John talking about something that no one cares about. Then there was Roger trying to get the attention of the girl trying to get more of my attention. Then there was Lucica and Evven fighting at the end of the table, about something he did, and him saying she’s over reacting, those always fight. I told him not to get in a serious relationship, stupid ass should have listened.

When the day was finally over, I gave Dolly a few of my books to put on my bed, and then I went off with my friends to buy shit, and go right to the party. Which we arrived around nine, and started partying our asses off, drinking alcohol, grinding on girls. The sad part is, is that I couldn’t find a lot of girls that I didn’t already have the number of. I did find twins to dance with, grinding on one and having another grinding against me. I held my fifth cup of beer, and kept on dancing.

I came home around 1am with some girl named Kedra, Kendle…I don’t even remember her name, which is sad. But why would I give a fuck? I’m drunk like no other.
I woke up the next morning with her laying beside me naked under covers along with me. I wish I remembered some of what we did at least, but sadly I hardly remembered anything but getting her naked. I got up and walked into the bathroom taking a towel with me, and showering, getting ready, when I finished putting on a red shirt with a design on it, with a logo, and put on my dark blue skinnies. The girl was getting dressed, she seemed confused.

“I don’t really remember of what happened last night, a little yes, but not a lot, but…” she
trailed off and looked at me down and up.

“Your hot as hell, so I’m glad my night ended with you.” She said and winked at me.

I chuckled, then smirk and gave her a kiss before she left.

When she did leave, I exhaled the deep breath of air I was holding in, and walked out of my room. I had a little bit of a hangover, but it’s not like it’s my first time having one. I’m not going to waste my day just because I’m feeling crappy.

What shocked me when I walked out of my room, and towards the kitchen, is that both my parents were home and it’s the morning. I never see my parents in the morning; it was odd seeing them in day light. My Mom has short hair, she always has it up in a clip, normally not a hair is out of place, but today it seems she’s more relaxed, and her hair is a lot shinier, and not every hair is in exact order like it usually is. She turned towards me and smiled, I could tell when I looked in her blue eyes that something was wrong, but she was hiding it.

“Good morning Nate!” she said and ran over to me and gave me a kiss on the cheek and hugged me.
That also felt weird, I haven’t had a hug like that from my Mom in a while, and I don’t really care, it’s refreshing I guess. She was wearing blue mom jeans and an orange shirt, the sleeves went to her elbow, and she was also wearing sandals, which was also a shocker to me. I’m not used to my mom being in a relaxed mood, and her outfit, is also what I don’t normally see. I usually see her in darker colors, like a gray skirt that goes past her needs with white lines going down it, and gray stockings on, with black shoes and a jacket that looks like her skirt with a dark shirt under that, with her hair being up perfectly, and not a strand of hair is ever usually out.

“Good Morning…Mom.” I said and then sat down.

Before I sat down I notice my father’s dark brown hair was getting a tad lighter, it usually looks black, now it’s actually starting to look like its dark brown. He was wearing shorts, my Dad never wears shorts, they were white, and he was wearing a gray shirt with it, with sandals also. I never see him in shorts; it’s always gray pants with a gray jacket, with a white shirt under it, and a tie on him, with black shoes, never sandals or shorts.
My Mom brought over a plate of bacon, eggs, and hash browns, along with a tall class of water.
I started to eat.

“It’s not like I’m not happy to see you guys, but how come your home?” I asked once I finished eating, my Mom took my plate. I’m used to doing that myself.

“We’re taking a vacation!” said my Mom with a smile.

I looked over at my Dad and he nodded at me.

Okay, I’m really missing something here.

I got up and walked past my room and right into Dolly’s.

Hufina was in there too.

“What’s up with Mom and Dad? What’s with them taking some vacation, out of nowhere?” I asked as I shut the door from behind me.

“You seriously haven’t noticed anything from before this?” asked Dolly giving me a look like I was stupid.

“I don’t know what’s going on, enlighten me.” I said.

“Well I guess you wouldn’t have figured it out by yourself, because your never home when there fighting.” said Dolly.
“They fight?” I said.

Dolly sighed.

“Yeah they fight a lot.” said Hufina with her head down.

“What’s the problem?” I asked Dolly.

“There marriage.” said Dolly.

My eyes widened.

“What’s wrong with it?” I asked.

“They’re always working; they don’t spend that much time together, which means there not being intimate. Mom was getting upset about it, she was feeling lonely, and she and Dad started fighting about it. So I’m guessing now they’re taking a break from work to help out there marriage.” said Dolly.

“Oh, well I hope it works out.” I said and began to turn and walk towards the door.

“Nate! Don’t go yet.” said Dolly.

“What?” I asked turned around.

“You don’t seem that concerned about It.” said Dolly.

“I’m worried, but not as much as you two.” I said.

Hufina frowned at me.

“They are going out tonight, for some romantic dinner.” said Dolly.

“At night?” I said.

“Yeah, what’s wrong with going out at night?” asked Dolly.

“I just imagine old people going out and eating when the suns still out.” I said laughing, I then opened Dolly’s door and walked out of the room.

I hope my parents can fix whatever is wrong, I don’t like family drama, I get enough of that shit at school.

Well I think I’ve had enough with surprises with the family now, I think I’ll call up the guys and go hang with them. I walked out the front door, grabbing the keys as I went, and drove off.

I stopped at John’s place, he came out, waving and got in the car.

“Where should we go?” I asked in a bored tone.

“Let’s go to Jessica’s place, I heard she has a bunch of female friends over.” said John.

I smirked, “Sounds good to me.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading!!
Chapter 6 will be out soon.
PLEASE COMMENT!!~
Comment? Please? =)