Sexy? Why yes I am.

Eight: With the *** Buddy

There wasn’t that much food like she said there was. There was in fact food on those counters, but not like a feast I had pictured in my mind. I don’t know why I was picturing a feast; Nadia isn’t the type to do that. For some reason though, Nadia is amazing at making herself seem like something she’s not. It’s taken me a couple of years to figure this out. The only reason I haven’t figured it out sooner, is because all I really care about is getting it in. I don’t think there is anything wrong with that, if they let you, then it’s not your fault. Well that’s my opinion on it.

I grabbed just about everything on the counter and started to eat. She sat on the table across from me, instead of in the chair, and starting eating her food. While eating my food, I just began to think about Nadia. Why is that she’s been able to entertain me all these years? She’s managed to dig herself into a place in my life, I wish I could read her mind, I want to know what goes through her mind, that makes her do the things she does.

I’m starting to get bored again; which isn’t a good sign.

“Hey Nate~” said Nadia crawling on the table over to me.

I turned my head towards her and she rested her forehead against mine. Her green eyes lowered down slightly, and her pink streaks in the front went to the sides of her cheek. She breathed in and out ever so slowly, then her eyes became wide again.

“Let’s play a game.” She said.

“What kind of game?” I replied.

“Or you can just tell me what happened at home.” She said.

I blinked, “How do you even know something happened?” I asked.

“I just do, you can talk to me about it babe.” She said.

I sighed and got up, “I’m going home.” I then turned and started walking towards the door.

Her smile fell from her face, “You don’t have to talk about it, just don’t leave.” She said and ran up to me from behind, and hugged me.

Has Nadia become clinger, or is it just my imagination?

“Let’s play hide and seek.” She said.

“We’re not kids anymore Nadia.” I said.

She grinded against me, and then smirked.

“You used to play it with me…”

“I miss it.” She said.

“The last time we played hide and seek you pushed me off the edge and into the water.” I said.

“It was funny.” said Nadia.

“Yeah it was, but it wasn’t fun getting sick after. Not to mention you hit me with a tree branch.” I said sighing and then I leaned against the wall.

“I won’t do it again.” She said.

I laughed, “I won’t let you do it this time.” I said.

She laughed, “Let’s go outside and play it.”

“It’s dark; I won’t be able to find you.” I said.

“Oh yes you will, I’ll make noises babe.” said Nadia.

“The noises I know?” I said winking at her.

She laughed, “Maybe…” said Nadia.

I smirked. “Alright Nadia, we’ll play your damn game.” I said.

She smiled, then opened the door and ran out. I didn’t count; I only sat down and stared at the clock hanging from the wall.

I always get hurt when I play this game with her, shit man, I should have said no to it. Of course I didn’t because as a man, I feel like pain shouldn’t matter to me.

I got up after three minutes, and went off looking for Nadia. I don’t really find this game very much fun when it’s night time. As a kid, I always liked it, but for some reason, now I can’t stand it. I can’t stand playing it at night, especially when playing the game with Nadia.

I walked around on the street, looking for Nadia, and yelling out her name. I did hear some noises from time to time, but they weren’t completely recognizable every time. So much for making noises, so that it could help me find her, oh and by the way, I suck at this game. I find myself asking why I agreed to play over and over again, and even though the answer to that question is half in my mind, I continue to ask myself it.

I started to hear giggling, and looked the way I heard it, and started to walk towards that way. But then I heard Nadia call my name from somewhere else, which kind of freaked me out. I could’ve sworn I heard the giggling coming from a bush. I decided to just brush that off, and turn towards where I heard my name being called. When I looked in the area where I heard my name being called, she wasn’t there.

Instead of turning around and looking somewhere else I continued to go straight into the forest part of the area. I heard my name being screamed, and I recognized that scream right away. It was Nadia, I ran as fast as I could to that spot, I stopped to see Nadia sitting on a rock, and she began to laugh as she saw the look of worry in my eyes.

“Why are you laughing?” I said panting.

“The way you’re looking right now.” She said laughing again and flashing the light she had from my face to my feet.

“I didn’t find that very funny.” said Nate.

“Next time, don’t scream bloody murder, you sounded like something got you.” I said.

“Awe Nate cares.” said Nadia.

I frowned, and then I turned and began to walk away.

“NATE! Where are you going?” she yelled.

I didn’t respond. I only continued to walk.

She always act’s so weird when we play this game.

I could hear footsteps from behind me.

“Nate, don’t leave a girl all alone in the depths of the forest.” said Nadia.

I smirked, “Who says I left you?” I asked.

She grabbed my hand and held it, “I saw you walk away from me.” she said.

I picked her up, “I couldn’t have possibly left, and you were right behind me.” I said grinning; she laughed and then kissed my lips.

I carried her back at her place, dropping her on the couch, and going on top of her, making out with her. She simply wrapped her arms around my neck, and pulled her legs tightly around my waist, forcing me to be completely down on top of her.

I heard my cell phone ringing, and I stopped kissing Nadia, I attempted to get up, and off of her, but she kept her legs tightly around me. I ended up having to get up holding her, with her legs remaining tightly around my waist.

“Don’t get it, fuck me.” She said.

On a daily basis, I would just ignore my phone and do exactly just that.

It was different this time though.

I grabbed my phone, looked to see who it was, it was my Mom, and then I answered it.

“Hello.”

“NATE, come home!” shouted my Mother.

“Why?” I said.

“Because I said so.” She said.

“I’m staying at my friends place.” I said, completely ignoring her demand.

“Nate, did you not hear me? I said come home.” She said.

“Why are you shouting at me?” I asked.

“Because you’re being an idiot, come home.” She said.

I can’t understand why she’s in such a bad mood, well other than all the shit that has been going on, she shouldn’t be yelling at me for any reason. I’ll listen to her when she starts being sweeter about things, she’s never been the type to yell at me.

“I’m eighteen, why don’t you order around one of your other kids?” I said to her and then hung up.

I know I’m probably going to be in big trouble once I get home. If I was a minor still, I wouldn’t have dared to say that to her. For some reason, you gain a lot more courage to do the shit you wouldn’t normally do. If I had said that, and Dolly and Hufina were standing there, they probably would shout, “Mom is going through a ton of shit right now, and your seriously talking like that to her?!” I just know it. I know my sisters pretty damn well.

Nadia was sucking on my neck, her black hair with pink streaks in it, smelt rather fruity. I bit her shoulder lightly and she stopped sucking on my neck and moaned.

My phone began to ring again, I ignored it.

It stopped ringing for a good three minutes before it started to ring again.

Then once more I ignored it, and once again there was silence from it for a short time, and then it rang again.

By this time, it was ruining my mood with Nadia.

Nadia loosened her legs from my waist, I let her go, and she walked into the bedroom.

I grabbed my phone to see who was calling repeatedly, and my guess was right, my Mom.

I turned my phone on silent, and walked into the room that Nadia had walked into. I shut the door behind me, there was candles lit on the dresser. This wasn’t her room; it was her mom’s room. I didn’t really care though; her mom was pretty attractive for a forty-two year old. So I basically didn’t care if she wanted us to do it on her Mom’s bed.

This actually wouldn’t be the first time we’ve done it in her Mom’s room. I try to figure out why she would want to do it in her Mom’s room. I think most girls wouldn’t want to do it in the bed there parents sleep in. In my mind, I was guessing she either didn’t give a fuck about who slept in this bed, or it felt like revenge to her. Her Mom sent her to an asylum once, claiming to them she had some serious issues. She wasn’t there for long though, she was out of there three days later and back at the house. She was really angry at her Mom for it; I always wondered why she wasn’t angry at her Dad. She didn’t talk a lot about it. Probably because she didn’t want me to think she was crazy because they sent her to an asylum.

I’d say Nadia has gone through hell and back, but then again I don’t know her entire life story. I know a lot of it, but not all.

It was never just one round, never just one position, which Nadia; she was exciting... well normally.

When the sun shined in from the blinds, I got up and took a shower. I’ve never asked Nadia for something, it was a rare thing. I normally just do whatever I want to do. I don’t ask to use her shower, I just use it, and I don’t ask if I can have food, I just get it. The only time I’ve ever actually asked for something, is when her Mom is actually here. Which isn’t very often, Nadia’s mom is one of those mom’s who can’t stand the idea of getting old, and get surgery on whatever part of them that shows there true age. She’s hit on me before, I thought it was pretty funny, I simply let her.

It cracked me up, and also shocked me when Nadia walked right up to her, and slapped her own Mother. Which in return, pissed off the Mom, and they began to fight. I simply sat down and watched it all go down. Watching those two’s fight was like watching my two sisters fight over a guy.

Something that was entertaining, and funny.

It’s not always fun, and entertaining, but when Nadia and her Mother go at it, it’s fucking hilarious.

One of the things I will never forget is her Mom hitting on me, and Nadia slapping her for it. It never ceases to remind me of how it went…
______________
It was on a Saturday, I came over to her house, and instead of Nadia answering the door like she usually does, her Mom answered. The first time I had ever met her Mom, I thought she was Nadia’s friend,yes that’s how young her Mom looked. Now she’s starting to actually look a little older then the last time.

It surprised me when her Mom answered back then, she simply looked up and down at me, and then she winked at me.

“Hey sexy, come here often?” was the first thing that came out of her mouth.

I chuckled, “I do, and to bad I haven’t seen you.”

She laughed, “Come in hottie.” She said.

I walked right in as she shut the door and walked into the kitchen, not before motioning me to follow her with her finger.

At the time I didn’t notice Nadia down the hall watching it all.

I sat at the kitchen table and she was behind the counter and leaning on it.

“God your hot.” She said.

I smirked, “Thanks.” I said.

“Are you really here for my daughter, or have you come to see little old’ me?” she said.

My eyes went wide when she said, “…are you here for my daughter…?” She doesn’t look like a Mother that much at all.

“I came here for your beautiful creation of course.” I said.

She laughed.

“Who cares about that little brat?” she said walking over to me.

“Mind if I see what’s under that shirt of yours?” she spoke.

By this time I was ready to go into a fit of laughter. Her Mom was hitting on me, and all I could do was let her and try not to laugh.

I stood up at lifted up my shirt.

She gasped, “You’re just as hot without that shirt, as you are with it.”

“Well, you’re not the first Mom to tell me.” I said laughing.

She smiled and walked over to me, placing a kiss on my cheek.

And that’s when the killing auras came into the kitchen.

“MOM, EW, you fucking WHORE! Get your dirty lips off NATE!” said Nadia shouting at the top of her lungs. Her eyes were wide, and furious, her fists where clenched closed tightly.

She stopped right up to her Mother, who had a smile on her face, and she slapped her.

She slapped the smile right off her face, I would say.

Her Mom’s eyes were wide in shock, and then a good fifteen seconds later she began to scream at Nadia.

I sat down and just watched them scream at each other and push.

__________

That was without funny to watch, when they were done going at it, her Mom simply just walked out the front door and slammed it. I remember Nadia stomping right to the door, opening it and yelling, “GO FUCK YOUR TWENTY-FIVE YEAR OLD BOYFRIEND YOU FUCKING WHORE!” and slam it shut again and lock it.

After all that ended we just ended up doing it, a lot.

It’s been a long time since I’ve seen her mother. I wonder where that woman went.

I have to go home tomorrow, back to the place that used to be my calm, and smooth going home, that’s now hell because my Father sucks ass at hiding the crap he does.

It’s stupid, if he can’t keep one little secret hidden from my Mom, what in the hell gave him idea he could hide something big like that? Even I know you can’t hide huge shit like that for long.

I’m thinking about it again, how annoying.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading. Chapter 9 will be out soon.
Comment Please. =)
You can comment as many times as you want. o: