Sexy? Why yes I am.

Nine: The Sit Down.

The idea of going home and finding my parents still fighting annoyed me.
I parked my car in the drive way, and got out. I made my way to the door, I walked right in. I walked in, to see both my parents sitting on the couch facing me, and they were holding hands. They stared at me; I just stood there and stared back.

“Nate, please come over here please.” said my Mom.

I walked over to them.

“Sit.” My Dad said.

I sighed and sat down, “What?” I said.
I’m thinking there making me sit down in front of them like this, because they want to lecture me about how what I said to my own Mother was wrong. It didn’t seem to be the case though, they seemed rather calm, to calm.

“Nate, we’ve decided that we are going to move far away from this place.” she said.

I blinked a couple of times, “What?” I said.

My Mother sighed and looked at my Father, and he then began to speak, “We want us all to start fresh again. I know all of the trouble I’ve caused has severely hurt our family. I know what I did was wrong, and I really want us to be a happy family again. So your Mother and I have decided moving away would be best.”

“A fresh start for us all, maybe we’ll be happy again.” Said my Mom, basically repeating the words my Dad spoke.

Her eyes held hope, the pain I once saw in her eyes when she found out what my father did to her, it was still there, it was hard to tell though. She was desperate, that look I’ve seen in a lot of females who have spoken of, ‘loving’ me. They’re so desperate to be happy again; that they’ll do whatever they think will make it better. Nothing’s going to make it better, it’s never made complete sense to me as why woman still want to be with a guy, even though they’ve cheated on them. I’ve never seen her so weak.

I wouldn’t be thinking this was exactly it, if my Dad’s eyes had some sort of pain to them. I can tell he’s ashamed, but I’m pretty sure it’s more of, ‘that he’s sorry he got caught.’ The fact that he has a family as well, I guess also brings him a sense of guilt.

I don’t know what to say, or how to react to this. I felt my body freeze, and I just sat there, frozen. I don’t understand this feeling very well. I have a million things going through my mind at once. I only have a semester left of school, they can’t wait? I already have SO many girls’ numbers. I know so many people here, and they want us to move? Just because of my Dad’s fuck up? You don’t see me saying we have to move every time I fuck up. I worked hard to build up my reputation, I put myself in a bunch of sports, and I tried going to the crap they have going at school. Not to mention, I don’t really want to lose my fuck buddy. I don’t care if Dolly and Nadia don’t get along; I want to still have my fuck buddy. Nadia entertains me, she gives me what I want, and makes it exciting. You think it’s easy to find a girl like that? It’s not, they all want commitment, and they all want to date me. They all want to have an advantage over other girls. It’s all a competition for them, for all the girls.

Right now, all I’m thinking about, is everything, the main thing on my mind, is how bad I want to get up, and shove my Dad against the wall and choke him to death. I really want to beat the shit out of my Dad right now. That idiot, he’s so fucking stupid, why did he have to get caught? It’s pathetic. If he’s that bad at hiding shit, he shouldn’t have done it. Some men never fucking learn.

“Nate?” My Mom said my name in a worried voice.

“Does Dolly and Hufina know?” I asked.

“Of course, I told them while you were gone, they’re packing they’re things.” She said.

I sighed and shook my head.

“When are we leaving?” I asked.

“This weekend.” said Mom.

“So would that be Saturday then?” I asked.

“Hopefully.” said Dad.

“Why did you wait to tell me the day before leaving?” I asked in an annoyed voice.

“I’m sorry.” Was all she said.

“Sorry doesn’t fix shit.” I said.

“Nate.” My Dad said my name in a warning voice.

“What? Did you really have no balls to tell me ahead of time?” I asked.

“Nate, that’s enough, stop.” She said in a firm voice, with her eyes looking at me sternly. She’s putting such a brave face on.

“I don’t have to go, I am eighteen.” I said.

“Yes, but you have no place to go, your leaving with us, and that’s final.” said Mom.

I looked at my Dad, and he simply nodded. Normally he’s the one talking big like that, but now that he’s destroyed things, my Mom’s taking charge.

I got up and walked towards the hallway, “Don’t blame me when he cheats on you again.” I said as I walked past them and to my room. I slammed the door, just so they know how annoyed I fucking am.

I grabbed my suitcase from under my bed, and put it on my bed. I unzipped it, and began taking clothes out of my jour and putting them into the suitcase. I noticed boxes at the corner of my room; I shook my head, and walked over to them. I grabbed one and started putting my things in it, I grabbed the tape that was on top of the other box and sealed it. This whole time of packing, I was just shaking my head, this is all just unbelievable. I never expected my own family to be torn like this, just because of how stupid my Dad is, and how he gets caught so easily. It was after a good four hours, that I finally finished packing.

I lay on my bed, and pulled out my phone. I sent out a massive text to every person on my phone, telling them that I’m moving this weekend. I basically explained why I told them so late, because they didn’t fucking tell me till today. I also explained why we were moving, because my Dad fucked up, and his business is there. The second part is half a lie, my Dad does have a business where we’re going, but that’s not the reason why we’re moving. I didn’t feel like going into a long explanation as to what my Dad did. It was just better to lie, and make everyone think he just fucked up at work.

I didn’t get a response from Nadia, which really shocked me. I always thought she would be the first person to respond, but that didn’t happen. It took me a long ass time to finish checking off everyone in my fucking phone to send that massive text too. It was like fuck, I really do have a lot of people on my phone. Maybe I should have gotten a second phone. That’s pretty fucked up though, that I’d actually have to get a second phone. I don’t think I need too, I think it would be a good idea though, since I have so many people on it. Now I’m going to some other fucking place, and I can’t hang out with a single person in my damn phone.

I closed my eyes, waiting for sleep to overcome me. I heard a tapping on my window, one after another. I got up and opened my window to see Nadia standing right there, in her pajamas. I held out my hand, and she grabbed it, and I helped her up. I shut the window, and sat on the bed next to her.

I could see the tears dripping down off her face. I pulled her into a hug.

“What’s wrong Nadia?” I asked.

“Why would you leave me?” asked Nadia.

I blinked, “It’s not like I’m leaving because I want too.” I said.

“Your eighteen, you don’t have to go.” said Nadia.

“Yeah, but I don’t have anywhere to stay.” I said.

“You could stay with me.” said Nadia.

“My parents pay for my schooling, I can’t depart from them yet.” I said.

“I finally get back from my Dad’s, and you’re leaving me, that pisses me off.” said Nadia.

“I’m going to miss you too Nadia, it’s not easy to find a fuck buddy like you.” I said.

She chuckled a little and wiped her eyes.

“I think you’re a little too upset Nadia, it’ll be easy for you to find a new fuck buddy.” I said.

She glared at me, and pushed me down on the bed, and got on top of me.

“You’re the best guy I’ve ever fucked.” Said Nadia, she kissed my lips and I wrapped my arms around her.

She sat up and grabbed a piece of paper and a pen out of her pajama pocket, and handed it to me.

“Write your new address.” She said.

I took it, and looked to the right side of me, where the paper had the address and copied it down onto the paper Nadia had given me. I then handed it to her.

“I’ll come see you.” She said.

“We’ll have a lot of fun when you come down.” I said.

“You bet babe.” said Nadia kissing my lips.
I could feel Nadia’s body shaking; I really don’t think she should be so upset about this. I mean, all we are is fuck buddies. We did it quite a few times that night, nothing new to us really.

Before she left, she hugged me for the longest time she’s ever hugged me. I don’t know what happened, when did Nadia get this much more attached? I mean, maybe she’s always been this way, and I’ve never noticed, who knows. I went to sleep right away after that. I’m going to be spending all day tomorrow packing, and sitting in a car, and leaving the place I was born in. Great, isn’t this just a great?
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading.
Chapter 10 will be out soon.
Sooner if you comment ;D