Status: comment ! comment ! comment ! :3

Listen To Your Heart.

Bye.

Alex’s non-stop texting was annoying; he even came to the house a couple of times in the same day. Of course John answered the door, I stayed in my room. I knew what day it was, the day Alex was leaving for California. I turned my music up louder and louder, I didn’t want to talk at anyone.

John grabbed my arm making me nearly fall off my bed, “Shit John, you scared me.” John just looked at me, there was no emotion in his eyes. Seeing my John like this scared me, “What’s wrong?” John closed his eyes and sighed. “I hate seeing you like this” I looked down at my red coloured nails. “He will be gone in a couple of hours, it’ll be okay” I tried to smile, but John just sighed. “I’ll go get the ice-cream” I chuckled and John left the room. My phone started vibrating; I didn’t even have to check it to know it would be Alex.

I was sick of all these text messages, so I went to turn off my phone. I had to look though, there was something inside of me shouting
You know you want to.

I regret opening it,
‘Bee,
I know how much I have hurt you,
and I understand that you don’t want to talk to me.
I need you to know, that I love you.
My flight for California leaves in an hour.
I hope you come and see me off,
I need to see my beautiful girl one last time.
I truly love you,
Alex.


I stared at my phone, contemplating my options.
1. I could go and see Alex and take him back
2. I could stay here and feel sorry for myself or
3. I could go see him once last time before he leaves.

John walked back into my room, and I could see the pain in his eyes as he looked at me while I was grabbing my things. I sighed, I didn’t want to hurt John but I needed to do this. “I thought you were over him, don’t do this” I walked up to John and kissed his cheek, “I have too”.

I ran downstairs and closed the door behind me, Jenny wasn’t home and I wasn’t taking John's car so I started walking. It wasn’t that far, maybe 30 minutes, a little bit more. I honk came from behind me and I turned around, it was Eric I smiled. “Get it” I got in and kissed Eric’s cheek. He blushed, “Airport please” Eric had a confused look on his face. “You’re not leaving are you?” I smiled, “No, just have to say goodbye to someone.”

~

I was walking towards the California departures area, I saw Alex straight away. I sighed and looked down, he was looking everywhere. He caught my gaze and smiled, he started walking towards me. I met him half way, and stopped. “I didn’t think you would come” I kept my eyes down. “I have something to say” Alex raised my head so I was looking directly into his eyes. “Then say it” Alex smiled and I sighed. “Alex, when I said I loved you I meant it. Loving you was the easiest thing I have ever done, being with you felt so natural.” Alex was still smiling “So that’s why it hurt so god damn much when you cheated on me. I think we both know that this, well it will never happen again. Please Alex, if you love me just leave me alone.” Alex grabbed my hands and whispered in my ear, “I’m sorry”.

I let go if his hands, nothing he said could change how I felt.
“No I’m sorry, that I actually thought you had changed. Even after I heard about your reputation I let you into my life. You broke my heart for an easy hook up with some girl.”
I was on the verge of tears, but I wasn’t going to let him see me cry.
“I never wanted to hurt you Belle, I love you.” Alex had that smile I loved so much planted on his face, he knew what he did to me when he smiled like that. This time, it made me angry that I had ever let him use me.

“Your plane is leaving soon. Bye Alex.” I walked away with tears gushing down my face, the boy I once loved so much was finally out of my life, hopefully for good.

To my surprise John was waiting for me outside sitting on the hood of his car. He was playing with his phone when he lifted his head, seeing John didn’t make it any easier to stop crying. He walked towards me and I collapsed in his arms.
“It’s okay, I’m here now.” I could feel his lips against my cheek, everything inside of me hurt.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have to goto school now ):
but if i get more comments it might just make my day :]

I hope you like this, and if you do please subscribe and drop me a comment :)
I love hearing from all of you :]

Peace, Love <3