Status: comment ! comment ! comment ! :3

Listen To Your Heart.

Badly.

“John, wake up” it was still dark but I had been awake for ages. “Well if you’re not going to wake up then move over” John’s eyes were still shut when he moved over but he had a smile on his face. I rested my head on his bare chest, he wrapped his arms around my waist, I did the same. He was still smiling like an idiot; I kissed the corner of his mouth.

He rolled on top of me, “I’m awake now” his arms were rested next to my head. He was sitting on my waist, I laughed. “I want to go shopping today” I smiled at John, “Okay, but all the boys are going out for dinner tonight so we’re going” he leaned down and kissed my lips softly. “I’m going to have a shower, so you need to get off of me” John pouted and then he smiled. “I can join you if you like” I giggled “No thank-you Johnny” he got off of my waist and I kissed him one more time before leaving his bedroom.

~

“Bee, we’ve been here for hours can we please leave?” John was swinging our hands back and forth and I turned to him. “Well, there is just one more shop left before we can leave” I looked over John’s shoulder to the lingerie shop. John followed my gaze and smiled, “It’s only one more shop I suppose” he kissed me, typical boy.

We were greeted by a lady with a measuring tape around her neck “Hello, can I help you with anything today?” she seemed nice, but they probably payed her to seem nice. “No thanks, just looking” I smiled and she walked off to go nag another customer. John had walked off; I was looking through a rack of red lace bras when John called my name. I turned around to see my boyfriend wearing a purple bra, I giggled. “That looks great on you John, you should get it.” I laughed and pulled out a red lace bra, it was cute.

John came over and leaned down, his mouth was next to my ear “That would look better off than on”
he softly bit the bottom of my ear and chuckled. I smirked at him “Ha ha, you’re funny” I pushed him away and walked towards the change rooms.

I had just gotten the new bra on, I liked it. John just casually walked in, and stared at me. “John get out” he was smiling. He looked me up and down before going back outside. I changed back into my normal clothes and walked up to the counter to pay.

John was waiting for me outside with all my bags, he grabbed my hand and started swinging it back and forth again. “Come on, its 6, the boys will be waiting for us”

~

To my surprise it wasn’t only Kennedy, Jared, Pat and Garrett waiting outside the restaurant, Nick and Eric were there as well. “Hey Belle, haven’t seen you in a while.” I smiled at Nick, he was always charming. “It’s good to see you two again” I gave Nick a hug then Eric. “Let’s eat”.

The waitress came over; she had her hair down and was flirting with all the boys. She just ignored me, I didn’t really care, I mean who was the one having dinner with the boys and who was serving us? I wasn’t really hungry so the boys said I could just have some of theirs, this made the waitress hate me even more.

I was sitting between John and Nick, John laced our hands together. “So Belle, you and Johnny here are officially boyfriend and girlfriend I hear” Eric was smiling, I just laughed. “Yeah” John kissed the side of my face. “She’s mine, so keep your hands off of her Halvorsen” The boys started chuckling I just leaned closer to John, it was only then I realised John was wearing the dog tag I gave him. I started playing with it, while we waited for the food.

After dinner we stayed and talked a little longer. “So is every one coming back to mine” Garrett smiled. I looked at my phone, it was only 9:30 but I didn’t particularly want to go back to Garrett’s. “Nah, me and Bee are going home. See you boys tomorrow” I gave all the boys a hug before we left.

When we got home John took my hand and led me upstairs, everyone was in bed so we were quiet.
He pulled me into his room and closed the door, he came over and wrapped his arms around my waist, I put my hand in his front pocket. He started kissing my face, every part of my face. Then I thought about Alex, I tried to push his name out of my head, but I couldn’t.

John crushed his mouth against mine; his kiss was nothing like Alex’s. His hands started wondering my body; I had never seen John so rough before, but I liked it. I tangled my hands in his hair and wrapped my legs around his waist. He slammed me against his wall, he slowly started sucking at my neck; it was magic. I squeezed my lips closed to contain my moan. John’s lips had moved to my ear, his hands were in my hair. I unwrapped my legs from his waist and pushed him onto his bed. John’s shirt was off in record timing, I giggled while continuing to kiss him.

He was pulling at the hem of my tank; I finally let him pull it off of me. John took a second to look at me, before starting to kiss my neck again. I wasn’t usually this type of girl, but I wanted John, badly.

“John? Bee? Are you in there?” Shane’s voice came from behind John’s door, I pushed John off and quickly started putting my tank back on. ‘Put your shirt on’ I mouthed to John, he chuckled. How could he be chuckling, Shane had almost just walked in on John and I. I couldn’t have lived with myself if John’s little brother had caught us. I felt disgusted, repulsed by the fact that I was just about to have sex with John with his little brother only 2 rooms away. I shuddered; I thought of the name my mother would have called me.

Slut.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here is the update,
oh, I will update again tomorrow
if I get more comments :)

ahhhh, Loooooooooooooove you all <3