Status: comment ! comment ! comment ! :3

Listen To Your Heart.

Banquet.

I fixed the collar on John’s shirt; he leaned down and kissed my forehead. “What are the boys doing tonight John?” I felt bad that the boys couldn’t stay. John chuckled “Going to meet some girls” I smiled. “Sounds like them” John grabbed my hand and sighed “You look beautiful” I looked down at my new outfit; it was a beautiful cream mid-thigh dress. “You don’t look to bad yourself” We both smiled and kissed each other.

I took John’s hand and led him into the dining area; mother was seated at one end and father down the other end of the table. Seated next to Allie was Alex; I cringed when I saw his hands in hers. Nicholas was opposite them, he smiled when we entered. “Hello darling, you’re late” dad was smiling at us. “Sorry, these shoes aren’t exactly easy to walk in father” everyone looked down at my Jimmy Choo’s and laughed, “Hmm, well please join us” mother pointed to the seats next to Nicholas. I forced a smile on my face and walked over to our seats.

John pulled my chair out, I giggled. “Thank-you John” I smiled. He took the seat next to me, and grabbed my hand. “John, have you met Allie?” this was the first time my mother had even remotely acknowledged John’s presence. “Yes, it’s lovely to see you again Allie, you’ve grown since the last time I saw you.” I smiled at the charming young man by my side, “And how about her boyfriend Alex?” I stopped smiling and groaned, John looked at me while he spoke “Yes, we’ve met.” If it isn’t bad enough that my mom kept bring up Allie and Alex all night, she had to keep questioning Alex about his life.

“I hear you’re a musician Alex, how is that working out for you?” Alex smiled, I groaned. “Really well, my band are touring around California for 4 months and then maybe even going down to Arizona” I nearly choked on my water, I started coughing. Alex in Arizona, hell no. “Darling are you alright?” Everyone was looking at me, I smiled. “Must have gone down the wrong way” I looked back down at my food.

If Alex was thinking about going back to Arizona did he think he could fix everything? My mother’s voice brought me back to reality. “So John, what do you do?” She was looking at him like he wasn’t good enough to be sitting at this table. “I’m also a musician” He smiled at her. I honestly don’t know why he is being so charming to my mother she was being just a bitch to him. “That’s nice” she quickly started talking about Alex and Allie again, I was getting ready to throw my potato at her.

My father cut my mother off, “So Bee, how is Arizona?” It’s a lot better than here.“It’s good, the people down there are charming” I smiled at John. “Yes well that is nice” my mother truly was a bitch. “Alex, I hear you are having a show in Portland tomorrow night?” I sighed, I was sick of hearing about Alex. “Yes, I can get you all back stage passes” Alex smiled while looking at me. “Well us oldies wouldn’t go but if Allie, Bee and John would like to go.” My father was smiling at us, I was trying to think of a good excuse to why I couldn’t go. “Ah, we have to drive home, so yeah can’t come” I smiled and looked at John, tonight wasn’t going so well.

“Nonsense, one more day won’t hurt you.” I tried to argue but my father was determined to make me go. “Bee, Alex is being awfully nice, it would be good, you and your sister will have time to bond. Now, who’s up for dessert?” I sighed. If it wasn’t bad enough that my mother spent the entire day talking about Allie and Alex but now I had to go to Alex’s gig, oh the joy. “I need to use the bathroom.” I stood up and walked out of the dining area. This entire visit was a joke; sometimes I wonder why I even bother with my family. “Bee” I sighed and turned around. “What is it with you and following me.” Alex ruffled his hair, “Tell me what to do to make this better beautiful. I miss you, I miss us. You're the only girl for me Bee, you're my girl” Alex took a step closer, I took a step back.

“You can't just make this go away. I'm not your girl anymore Alex, I mean for god's sake, you're going out with my sister." This time I took a step closer to him, “Alex, you can't just erase what you did, you hurt me. Plus, I have John, I do not need you.” Alex took a step closer to me, we were only centimetres apart. “Be mine.” He leaned down, his lips were just above mine, I didn’t move. “Allie is waiting for you” with that I walked back into the dining area.

I didn’t want anything to do with Alex Gaskarth, ever again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello new subscribers :]
I'd looooove some commmments :3
I've got some idea's
but I'd love to hear yours (:

Love you all <3
X