Status: comment ! comment ! comment ! :3

Listen To Your Heart.

Black-out.

I rushed into the hospital and to the nurse behind the counter. “I’m looking for a Belle Lewis” Mom rushed to my side the nurse looked at us then at her computer. “Ms. Lewis just got out of surgery, she is in room 25. You’ll just have to wait-” “Thank-you” I started walking down the corridor, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 and finally 25. I stood outside not knowing what to do. Mom came up behind me and pulled be towards the seats. “We have to wait John; the nurse said the doctor is just finishing up.” I sighed and gave my mother a hug, this was my entire fault. “I called Kennedy; all the boys are on their way.” I forced a smile on my face “Thanks mom” I sat down on the bench, my head fell into my hands. I squeezed my eyes close and remembered the last words I had said to Belle.

‘Leave me the fuck alone, I don’t want to see you’

I cringed at my own words, “This is all my fault” my mother looked over at me, “John, she was hit by a drunk driver. It wasn’t your fault” I sighed and raised my head. “She wouldn’t have been driving if I hadn’t of told her to leave me alone.” My eyes started to water, Pat’s voice filled the corridor. “John, is she ok?” I looked over at Pat and whipped away my tears. “The doctor is still in there” Garrett came over and wrapped one of his arms over my shoulder. “It’s my fault man, I told her to leave” Jared tapped my other shoulder. “It isn’t John, no one is blaming you except yourself.” I sighed and the doctor walked out of her room.

Everyone instantly walked over to him, “Is she going to be ok?” Kennedy spoke. “Are you her family?” Everyone nodded “Ms Lewis hit her head hard on impact, we’re giving her morphine but she is still unconscious. We are hopeful she will be awake from her short-term coma in the next couple of days. For now, only a couple of people at a time” I shook the Doctors hand “Thank-you” he gave me a smile and I grabbed the door handle, “Do you guys mind if I just go in by myself?” Kennedy put his hand on my shoulder “Of course not man” I sighed and slipped into the room.

I stood at the door and gasped, Bee had wires and tubes sticking out of her. Seeing her like this made something inside of me ache. I raised my hand to my mouth, my pain filled tears rolled down my face. She had bruised skin and cuts, she was pale. I knelt at her side “I’m so sorry Bee, I’m so sorry” I grabbed her hand and kissed it. Her blonde hair was messy, I moved a strand of hair from out of her face. It was only then I realised the mark on her neck, the cut looked deep and would probably leave a scar. I rested my head on the edge of her bed, “I’m so sorry Bee, I’m so sorry”

There was a knock at the door but I didn’t move, Halvo walked in. He instantly stopped when he saw Belle, he saw me crying and walking over. “John, she is going to be fine” He knelt down next to me and hung his arm over my shoulders. “Eric, I was the biggest dick to her. What if she doesn’t wake up? She would have died thinking I hated her. The doctor said she had head injuries, what if she doesn’t remember me? Eric, I fucked up man” I lifted my head, Eric was staring at me.

“John, calm down. If we’re going to blame anyone it’s the drunken idiot who ran a light and hit her.” I sighed and stood up taking deep breaths, “You’re going to get better Bee, and when you wake up I promise I’ll shout you dinner” Eric had Belle’s hand in his. I looked at him with a confused look, he chuckled. “They say people can hear you even when they’re in a coma” I looked at Belle’s face, so pale and beaten up. I knelt back down and looked at her, my eyes kept darting back to the cut on her neck. “I’m sorry Bee, I totally over reacted. I love you and when you get better we will go get ice-cream at that little place down the road you love and we’ll watch the stars again. I need you to wake-up for me though Bee, you’re killing me here.” I leaned over and kissed her cheek, she looked so fragile
just laying there.

Kennedy poked his head in, “Can we see her?” I looked back at Bee and sighed. “Yes”. Kennedy, Garrett, Jared, Pat and Nick sat by her bed. Each one taking turns talking to her. They cracked a couple of jokes every now and then, mainly to amuse themselves.

I just sat in the corner and watch her beautiful damaged face, hoping her eyes might flutter open any moment.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ahhhh, what do you think?
I'm about to go to bed,
so pwease leave me some comments :3
you all know i love hearing from you!
and hello new subscribers, <3

Love yaa all !
<33333333
X