Status: comment ! comment ! comment ! :3

Listen To Your Heart.

Bright.

I woke up in tangled sheets alone, I groaned and rolled over. To my surprise John walked in fully dressed and with a confused look on his face. “Morning sweetheart” I smiled and pulled John down for a kiss. I knew as soon as John’s lips touched mine that he was upset, I pulled away and looked into his eyes; they held pain. “John, what’s wrong?” he smiled and handed me a letter. I stared at it confused; it was a letter from ‘The New York Times’. I looked at John and he was smiling “John, I don’t understand” “Open it”

I did as I was told and opened the letter. I gasped, they wanted me to go to New York and be a part of their ‘writing team’. “I didn’t even send in any of my work, how did I get accepted?” “Your father pulled some strings and got you in” my mouth fell open. “How do you know that John?” I raised an eyebrow and he looked down. “He called me a couple of days ago and told me, he said not to say anything until you got the letter” I closed my eyes, John grabbed my hand. “Don’t be angry with your father or me. We just want what’s best for you”

I pulled away and stood up, grabbing my clothes and putting them back on. “I don’t need my father to plan the rest of my life and I sure as hell don’t need his money to open doors for me” I couldn’t find my shirt so I grabbed John’s and walked out. “Bee, he just wants you to have a good future” I stopped and turned around “John why all of a sudden do you care what I do with the rest of my life? What happened to me selling merch and going on tour with you” John looked down and sighed. “I realised that you have such a bright future, and I’m not going to let you throw it away” I looked at him but I knew he was hiding something. “John tell me the truth, I know when you’re hiding something from me” he looked up and smiled.

“We’re going on tour in a couple of days, The Bamboozle Roadshow” my eyes widened and my mouth fell open. “You didn’t tell me, why didn’t you tell me John?” “Because I knew you’d want to come and I’m not letting you, you can achieve so much in New York” I took a step back. “I’m not going; I’m coming with you John. My life is with you, not in New York” John pulled me into a hug, my eyes watered. “I love you so much Bee, that’s why you have to go to New York” I pushed my face into John’s chest “I won’t leave you, it isn’t what I want.” John sighed and whispered into my ear “Just think about it, you have a couple of weeks to decide.” I nodded but I knew I wasn’t going.

“Breakfast?” I smiled “Sounds perfect” John took my hand and led me down stairs, the boys were lounged over the couches. Nick smiled at me as I walked into the kitchen “Have fun last night Bee, love the hair” I grabbed an apple and took a bite. The boys all chuckled, “I did have a good night Mr. Santino. I got layed, how was your night?” all the boys started laughing, Nick turned bright red. I stood on my toes so I was face to face with John; I kissed him and skipped over to the couches. “I’ll make you some toast” I smiled “Thanks John”. The boys made it hard to find a spot to sit when they came so I decided Nick’s lap looked good. “Sure you can sit on me Bee” I took another bite of my apple “You owe me Nicholas, actually you all owe me.” They looked at me confused. “Bamboozle Roadshow, hope you all have fun” They all looked down and the room fell silent.

“Well, we aren’t going so you can’t blame us” I looked at Eric, and smiled. “Did you hear I’m selling merch?” Kennedy looked up and smiled John walked in and handed me my toast. “No she isn’t” I laughed “Yes I am” John looked at me and raised his eyebrows “No you are not” I smiled cheekily. “Bamboozle is 2 months, that’s 2 months without me John. Can you handle that?” he started laughing “It’ll be a holiday” my mouth opened and everyone started laughing.

I got up and John ran for it, of course I caught him and jumped onto his back. “Take it back John, you love me” he continued to laugh “I love you” I kissed his cheek. “John is whipped” Eric’s voice echoed through the house. I started laughing

“I guess I am, I definitely am whipped”
♠ ♠ ♠
my life is so utterly fucked right now
i'm losing it, my best friend is losing it and my family is losing it.
please leave me some comments, i could do with a good smile
<3