Status: comment ! comment ! comment ! :3

Listen To Your Heart.

Baseball-shirt.

“Nick, can you give me a hand. I can’t reach the honey” Nick walked into his kitchen with a puzzled look on his face. “Why do you need honey?” he reached into the top cupboard and pulled out the jar. “I made pancakes silly” I smiled and walked towards the bench. Nick started chuckling and sat down on the stool in front of me.

“I thought you were the guest?” he continued to chuckle as I struggled to open the jar. “I was hungry and you were in the shower” I smiled and hand him the jar; he rolled his eyes and easily took off the lid. I watched his muscles flex and his bare chest heave in and out, I averted my eyes to my hands. “I must have loosened it for you” I winked at Nick and put out my hand. Nick placed the jar in my hand and grabbed a pancake, accidently knocking my arm.

He started to laugh; I looked down astounded that I was now covered in honey. “Look what you did” I looked at Nick, mouth parted. He continued to laugh, “I’m sorry”. I sighed heavily and started laughing. I was covered in honey with a half naked Nicholas Santino in front of me; I’d hate for John to walk in right now. “I am sorry” he pouted. I just continued to laugh, “You look sticky” Nick teased, I raised an eyebrow. “Thanks Nick, but now I need a new shirt” Nick smiled and nodded, walking towards his room, his shoulder blades stuck out as he stretched. I bit my lip and waited for him to find me a shirt, soon enough he had found a old baseball shirt for me.

I grabbed it as Nick continued to smile; I stood in front of his mirror inspecting myself. I shook my head when I realised my pants had honey on them as well. I pulled my shirt over my head, only then realising Nick was still in the room. When I looked up Nick was staring at me in my bra, I once again bit my lip. I looked down straight away as I felt my cheeks darken; I didn’t feeluncomfortable but, vulnerable. Nicks eyes wondered my body; I soon forgot about the shirt next to me.

We just stood there simply, staring at each other without shirts on. Something was wrong; he all of a sudden didn’t feel like my best friend, he felt like he meant something more. This was worse than Alex; this was one of John’s friends. This was so wrong it almost felt right, something came over me and I smiled.
Nick moved closer, with each step he took it was like a thousand steps I was taking away from John. This couldn’t be happening; it shouldn’t be happening. I let myself get lost in Nicks eyes as his hands moved to my waist. I had never been so close to him, I took in his scent; that distinctive Nick Santino scent. It only made me more aroused, not to mention the effect his touch had on me.

Then in one hit it all came flooding back; the girl with the brown hair, the fighting, the heart ache and most of all the tears. John did that to me but there was no way I was going to do that to him.

I pulled on Nick’s baseball shirt, I moved his hands off of my waist and took a step back. I watched as he sighed and bit his lip. I turned and walked back towards his cupboard, finding a clean pare of boxes. When I was finished getting dressed I turned around and looked at Nick. He was sitting on the chair in the corner of the room, his head in his hands.

I walked over and placed my hands on his legs, my words were soft. “I’m going to bed, sweet dreams Mr. Santino” Nick looked me in the eyes and smiled. “Goodnight Miss Lewis” I kissed his head softly before walking towards his bed and getting in. When my head hit the pillow Nick whispered across the room. “I am sorry” I dug my face into his pillow, “So am I” I muttered.

I was ashamed of what I had done, but proud that nothing happened. What was worse was that I had led Nick on, when John was obviously the only boy I could ever love. Then I realised how stupid I had been, of course I was going to marry John; I sighed and reached for me phone. I sent John a simply message, but I was sure it would get my message across.

‘I love you John Cornelius, and I was wondering who is going to be your best man at our wedding?’
♠ ♠ ♠
if any of you want fake nails, don't get them -.- they are annoying and you can't type properly with them D:
anyways, i love you all and everyone that has commented is a deadset legend :)
la la la larvvvvv chu !
commmments pwese :3
XOXO.