Status: comment ! comment ! comment ! :3

Listen To Your Heart.

Brilling.

Nothing good ever makes sense, if love made sense then it wouldn’t be love. It would be plain old black and white lust. It may be simple to understand, casual to fall in and out of but it wouldn’t be love. Love is leaving when you know you must but never understanding why, it is having your heart broken but never losing hope. Love does not make sense; love is not fair or simple. It is harsh and can often break you, but one that says that don't want love is not human; everyone wants to be loved deep down.

I wanted John to love me more than anything, I wanted him to be proud to say ‘That is my girl’; but like I said love is not simple. I doubted John, something I had never done in my life. I was beginning to think that maybe he didn't understand how he felt if he could so easily fall in-love with someone else. I wanted to be his only; I wanted to be his one.

I watched the rain hit my window as I questioned everything I knew but as I questioned I began to want, I wanted John. I was alone, I was vulnerable. I wanted to be held and I wanted to be told I was beautiful. I hadn’t felt beautiful in a long time; it was something John was good at making me feel. I pulled off my socks and crawled up in bed, the lights flickered and then it was dark. I sighed, the last thing I needed as a black out.

Around the room I lit candles to keep away the darkness, I was about to go back to bed when there was a soft knock at my door. I shuffled to the door and looked through the peep hole. John was on the other side; I smiled and clutched my chest. I opened the door slowly and watched as he smiled back at me, he walked in and closed the door behind him.

His hands moved quickly to my waist, he pulled me against him. My hands made their way up the back of his neck to his hair were I tangled my fingers in his locks. I pulled his head to mine and our lips touched. At first, both of us froze; I hadn’t felt so blissful in a long time. He smiled causing me to smile. He deepened the kiss as I wrapped my legs around his waist.

Every doubt, every fear just seemed to wash away in that moment. I only knew one thing, that every part of me wanted John. He started walking into my bedroom; I moved my hands to his face. “I love you” he whispered. I pressed my lips against his slowly and made sure he understood that I loved him as well. I don't think I have ever kissed someone so passionately as how I kissed John, I don't think I had met someone as amazing as him.

He layed down on my bed pinning me underneath him, I ran my hands up and down his chest. He looked at me like I was the only person he saw, he leaned to the right side of my neck and kissed the scar that was there. Over and over again he kissed it gently; I never wanted him to stop.

I started to unbutton John’s shirt, he moved his lips to my mouth. When his shirt was on the ground he kissed me gently but ardently. That was all that happened, no sex no nothing. I didn't need him to 'pleasure me' in that way because him being here made me happy. If I told a hundred people that we didn't need sex more then half of them would laugh, but that was really how simple it was for us. We layed quietly and listened to the rain for a while. He stroked my face and sang me their new song, ‘Saving Grace’ as I fell asleep in his arms.

-

It was bright when I woke, my eyes fluttered open to find John staring at me. “You're beautiful” he whispered. He kissed me softly before laying his head on the pillow. I smiled and rubbed my hands over John’s tattoos in pure curiousity. “Do you like them?” he asked. I smiled sweetly, “I love them John” his hands slowly made their way up my torso to my cheeks were he grabbed my face and attacked me with kisses. I giggled “John please stop” I pleaded through my laughter. He pouted; I grabbed his face between my hands and kissed his lips.

He laced our hands together as I heard him whisper “I love you Belle Evelyn” my heart raced.
♠ ♠ ♠
If you haven't seen All Time Low STD I suggest you see it, everytime I watch 'Lost in Stereo' my heart races :3
I hope you like this one, I do. Please leave me some comments beautifuls!
<3