Get to know

Intro

What a nice morning at the North Carolina High.

It was a new semester, Massy and I headed to the class. There was Leva sitting at the corner with her other friend, Jasmeen. They were my besties, like Massy. Jasmeen was one of the popular girls in our school, but it doesn’t mean that she’s doing rude to anyone, she’s kind though.
“Maggy!” Jasmeen called my name. Yes, Maggy is the name.
“Hey!” I shouted
“WASSUP PEOPLE ” a guy with a long hair came to our class as he smashed the door. He just freaked me out.
“Oh man” said Massy.
“NATHAN!!!” Jasmeen hugged him. His name is Nat and he’s Jasmeen’s boyfriend. He used to messing around with his gank, the gank called THREE OHHH THREE. I don’t even know why in the hell he used that word for his gank.

“I gotta go, bye guys!” said Jasmeen as she left from the class with her boyfriend and the gank
“Oh my god, look at that hair” I said as I was staring at Nat’s hair while he walked
“I know and It smells bad. I accidentally smell it when I was sitting near him” said Leva
“His hair is kinda....oily” said Massy
“Who’s oily?” someone showed himself in our confo.
“You freaked me out, John!” Yelled Massy as she pushed him
“Hahahah sorry! Are you guys talking about that Nat guy?” asked John.
“Yeah, he’s kinda creepy. Def with that hair” I said. John is Leva’s twin brother, they were in the same class. I know it was cool when we had our sibling in the same place to study together.

“Good morning class!” our teacher came
“GOOD MORNING MRS JEFFREE!”
“good, put all your math homeworks here please” she said as she pointed at the table in front of her. Mrs Jeffree was the most beautiful teacher here, the others are lame. Though she was old enough, she was the most awesome teacher ever.

She was totally cool. she even had some tats around her hands and legs and gone drunk everynight. she usually hung out with some band dudes. And the coolest part, when we all had a good mark for math, she made a party for us at her place and invited a bunch of cool bands. What an awesome teacher.
And she loves math.

3 hours spending time with maths are finally gone. We had our break time. I was with Leva and Massy heading to the other class where my other friends were there, Jasmeen and Nadine.
“Hey!” Nadine called us and we did a high five
“Wassup?”
“I have nothing to do. Why dont we just come to the gym seeing Kenny and Vitani?” said Nadine. So we went to the gym and saw some cheerleader groups practicing their skills. Two of them were Kenny and Vitani. They were our besties either, even though they were the seniors.
“Hey guys!” they greeted us as they stopped practicing
“Hey! Are we bothering you guys right now?”
“Nah, you’re just in time. It's the end of the cheering time. By the way I heard the news, there will be 4 new students here” Kenny winked her eyes
“Awesome! I can’t wait to meet them!” said Nadine, excited
“Hey, it’s your boys” Vitani pointed at some guys walking toward us, they were Cameron, David, and Eric. They were in a band called The Uptown Fiction. Mrs Jeffree used to be in love with them though she was turning 49 this year. What an old pedo. Cameron was Nadine’s bf, Eric was Leva’s, and David was mine. Yeah. We were talking about some stuffs.
“I love your hair” said Eric as he stroked Leva’s hair
“ thanks babe. Either yours” she stroked his hair back
“I love your hair too” said David as he stroked my hair. So do I, then Cam, and then Nadine. We were playing at our hairs.
“My boyfriend has the coolest hair” said Jasmeen as she showed up her thumb. We turned silent. Hahah we were talking about hairs and it seemed pretty odd. Oh I love my buddies.
The next day, I was in my class with my friends playing cards.

“GOOD MORNING CLASS!”
“GOOD MORNING MRS JEFFREE!”
“I bring a new student” she brought someone in and WOW. “say hello to your new friend!” she let that cool guy stood infront of us.
“You wanna introduce yourself to the others?” asked Mrs Jeffree then he nodded
“Hi. I’m Nate. I’m from Klaten, Indonesia. That’s it I guess” he seemed pretty nervous, then he walked to the empty chair next to Massy. Massy looked at that guy and gave a lot of smiles.

That guy was strange, at the first day of school for him, he didnt speak anything, even Massy who used to sit next to him. Massy told us that Nate was pretty cool.
“HE BROKE THE PENCIL BY HIMSELF. HE DID THAT WITH ONE HAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
“slow down dude everyone can do that” I said
“WHATEV BUT THAT WAS AHHHMAZING! HE SURELY STRONG”
“hmm..but have you ever talk to him?” asked Leva
“no. I was thinking that he would ignore me”
“does anyone have a correction pen?” John appeared
“nope” we answered at the same time
“ok then” he left us and headed to Nate who was being lonely and didnt do anything since he came
“GUYS. LOOK” I pointed at them

“yo newcomer, have a correction pen?” he asked. Nate looked at him and didnt say anything
“dude. Correction pen??” John shook his hand, Nate still staring at him
“...CORRECTION PEN, PLEASE?”
“I do not have a correction pen.”
“uh..ok” John left and ran toward us

“YOU GUYS SEE THAT? HE’S LOOKING AT ME. OH LORD HE’S GAY. AND I THINK HE’S GOT A CRUSH ON ME”
“HAHAHAHAHAHAH” we were laughing hard. Those words omg
“SERIOUSLY! HE WAS LOOKING AT ME THAT WAY! LEVA YOU DONT WANT THAT GUY HAVING A CRUSH ON ME, RIGHT??” he shouted
“at least he’s hot” said Leva
“AGREE WITH LEVA!” said Massy as we laughed

2nd day was gone. It was the 3rd day of school and we were going to get closer to Nate, probably he’s a good person to be friend with.
And I don’t believe that he’s gay.
♠ ♠ ♠
that was it. Second chapter coming up:D