Profit of Innocence: Love Kills

Killer Inside Me

I turned away as tears streamed my face, I ran into the field after the boys, hoping none of this was real; “MALACHAI!!!” I screamed and cried out, hoping he wasn’t dead and that he would hear me and rescue me, however I was too late, he was gone, and the only thing there was of him was his hunting knife, I’d taken it in my hands, Amos was standing behind me, he had a smirk upon his face, I turned around and gave him a cold glare, as I walked by him I slashed his throat, his blood went over my dress: whilst returning to the clearing I slashed more throats and stabbed more devil children before they could get close to me; I was starting to look like Carrie at her prom.

I was now face to face with Isaac, I wondered whether or not he knew this was going to happen, he didn’t say or do anything, most of the children were now dead because of me, he glared at me coldly but remained silent, at that moment I went crazy by slashing and stabbing him in the throat, I was covered head to foot in blood, I was shaking as I made my way back to my Uncle’s house, as I stood before the field, I stared out blankley in space:

I saw myself in my bloody wedding dress, Malachai’s hunting knife in my right hand and a box of matches in the other, and I suddenly heard Ruth’s voice;

“Burn the field before it’s too late Amelia….
Do it now before you suffer from eternal damnation!”

I made up some cotton fireballs and threw them into the field, which practically exploded and burnt instantly, distant screams were heard, I covered my ears to try and block the noise out, then I placed my hands on my hips and looked at the house, the field burning behind me, I suddenly felt dizzy, I’d taken Malachai’s knife, killing myself was the cowards way out, I knew I had to stay strong for him, so I placed the knife in my pocket, returned to the house, burnt the dress, washed the blood off of me thoroughly, got into some sweats and cried myself to sleep, I was depressed.