Secrets, Bruises, and a Court Date

A Happy Family

I looked over and saw Gerard holding our daughter in his arms. I sat up and held her in my arms.

"What are we gonna name her, Gee?" I asked looking up at Gerard.

"I don't know hun, what would you like to name her?" He asked as he held my free hand.

"How about Carlee, dad?" Jake said with a smile across his face.

"Hmm... I like it." I said. I looked at Gerard, I knew he was thinking about it. "Carlee," He repeated, seeing how it would sound.

"I love it bud!" He says ti Jake while hugging him.

"Yeah, I do to dad!"

The doctors walked in and said they needed to keep the baby overnight to watch on how she was progressing so far.He said she wasn't breathing when she was born for some reason, they could not explain. They took Carlee and walked out of the room.

I lost it, and began to cry as she was taken away from me, once again. Gerard immediately came to my side, he told me everything would be fine. Jake came over and hugged me and then started to sing "Poprocks and Coke" by Green Day.I felt better after he sang to me. There is no doubt in me what so ever, that Jake is definitely Gerards; he's a singer just like him.

"Wow!" I said to Jake,"That was great, thank you Jake." I said to him giving him a compliment and pulling him into a hug. Gerard stood there in shock.I grabbed Gerard's hand and looked at him.

"I love you." He said to me and kissed me softly.

"I love you too Gee, forever and ever." I replied kissing him back.

"Eww, okay remember I'm still here." Jake pointed out while covering his eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
another update. please leave comments